Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

A-Rod Offline
Master Poster

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Wouldn't it be so refreshing to see Clare start the night off in a different set other than the office *sigh* - Incredibly frustrating...
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2016 23:43 by A-Rod.)
23-08-2016 23:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

(23-08-2016 23:41 )A-Rod Wrote:  Wouldn't it be so refreshing to see Clare start the night off in a different set other than the office *sigh* - Incredibly frustrating...

yeah it would but love that she starts the show not wearing knickers very sexySmile
24-08-2016 00:47
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Sexy Sexy Sexy Ms Clare Richards!!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Ms Clare Richards Is Looking Absolutely Ridiculously Stunning Tonight In Those Tiny Black Knickers On and In Those Sexy Black High Heels On Bent Over On The Chair With Those Knickers Pulled Down Showing Us Her Amazing Sexy Beautiful Perfect Body!!!Heart

Ms Richards Looks Amazing Tonight!!! Oh Yes Now She's Shaking Her Cute Sexy Beautiful Tight Ass!!Heart

She Is One Of The Only Gems Studio66 Have Left On Their Nights..Heart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
24-08-2016 01:20
A-Rod Offline
Master Poster

I just can't ! Worst show Clare has delivered this year. And when she says "I am getting some really boring callers tonight" on the mic, it's no coincidence.. For the love of God, mix it up. She practically lives in this set and by the time she changes it's 3am, where the effort is even more non-existent.

How can you produce a good show in the crammed narrow environment & the that chair is equally as frustrating. Will start following Clare again when she starts fulfills my request in producing better content than this. It wasn't long ago, (February through April) that she was absolutely killing it, that's the standard I am craving for.

I couldn't care less about what the standard is for performers today across the board, I know what Clare can bring to the table and what she is capable of. The others are the others.. Clare is much better than this.

So long, for now...
24-08-2016 01:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-08-2016 23:41 )A-Rod Wrote:  Wouldn't it be so refreshing to see Clare start the night off in a different set other than the office *sigh* - Incredibly frustrating...

can see your point, but clare must get the most calls when on the office set so either she asks to go on it or s66 put her on it.

as for tonight. whilst not as good as her recent shows, clare still has been enjoyable to watch tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
24-08-2016 01:37
A-Rod Offline
Master Poster

(24-08-2016 01:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  can see your point, but clare must get the most calls when on the office set so either she asks to go on it or s66 put her on it.

as for tonight. whilst not as good as her recent shows, clare still has been enjoyable to watch tonight

I just don't buy that one bit - it's flat out laziness, it's as simple as that.
24-08-2016 01:46
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

Good show rom Clare last night its been a while since she's been naked on a bed shame there was no oil on show tomnight hope for more nakedness and oil soon.
24-08-2016 09:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought Clare was good last night & looked very hot as always all night. Not as good as her other recent shows, but was still enjoyable to watch as I've said

Piper Niven Superfan
24-08-2016 09:48
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Claire seems to be getting to Mica Martinez level of disinterest in her callers these days and spent all night chatting with crew - don't know about anyone else but I don't call when they ladies are talking with crew. Noticed how the majority of her callers don't last long; I called and after less than a minute she cut me off.

Problem is that Claire doing pervcam and basically showing her pussy (she even started having more of a "play" last night too) is where the money seems to be. And she doesn't have to do anything but sit/stand with her legs open.

This could be the way going forward sadly although girls will have to start raising there levels as after a while staring at her pussy it does get a bit boring (who'd have thought we'd have been saying that about Ms Richards).

Sadly I think the problem is back to S66 management again. Its perfectly obvious that any employee does the minimum ("I'm self motivated!!" - bullshit!!!) and, with Clares personal charm, the boys are too frightened to tell her to do her job properly.

**This post is an exercise in futility but I sent it anyway""
24-08-2016 10:08
webbyboy Offline
Apprentice Poster

Claire seems to be getting to Mica Martinez level of disinterest in her callers these days and spent all night chatting with crew - don't know about anyone else but I don't call when they ladies are talking with crew. Noticed how the majority of her callers don't last long; I called and after less than a minute she cut me off.

Problem is that Claire doing pervcam and basically showing her pussy (she even started having more of a "play" last night too) is where the money seems to be. And she doesn't have to do anything but sit/stand with her legs open.

This could be the way going forward sadly although girls will have to start raising there levels as after a while staring at her pussy it does get a bit boring (who'd have thought we'd have been saying that about Ms Richards).

Sadly I think the problem is back to S66 management again. Its perfectly obvious that any employee does the minimum ("I'm self motivated!!" - bullshit!!!) and, with Clares personal charm, the boys are too frightened to tell her to do her job properly.

**This post is an exercise in futility but I sent it anyway""
[/quote]

I totally agree with you - don't know which show Rammy was watching. Clare spends most of the time kneeling on the chair with her arse pointing at the pervcam and spends too much time chatting with the crew. Have you noticed that she covers her pussy when she turns - almost as if to say ' you're seeing nothing if you don't pay'. Clare used to be my fav but not any more[/size][/font]
24-08-2016 11:19