Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

blahhh Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
(29-03-2016 02:17 )mrmann Wrote:  
(29-03-2016 01:25 )Liverred Wrote:  If I was her boss I would put us all out of our misery including Clare and drop her from the Rota. It would give the other so called performers a jolt too. The problem is the bosses and staff seem too pally and too interested in laughing and joking on set to do their jobs properly as we saw when Sophia and Kandi were on the other night.

If you got to be chummy with Clare, and fondle her bare breasts, get a crotch grind, feel her bare arse and film her vagina, would you let her go?

I can understand while the producers let her do mostly boring sessions, because she gets the calls still, and the other stuff I mentioned above.

I believe this to be the reason on all channels with regards to some of the women.
i agree mrmann - she makes plenty for the site from calls & perve i bet & not close to being a marginal employee at risk of being redundant.

Liverred can put himself out of his own misery by changing the channel or webfeed when clare is on.. i choose not to - dont need more than whatever she is in the mood to do since she is better eye candy than 99% of the rest of babechannels (on the 1 or 2 days a week she is on). i've peeked @ perve & it's not worth paying to wait & hope for something to happen for me.. others do not agree.

regarding her prospects, i'll give more weight to those like snookered who enjoy talking to her since that is the main point of the site.. to get you to call & charge you for it.
05-04-2016 05:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good sexy show from clare last night including some very hot bare bum action. As always looked stunning

Piper Niven Superfan
05-04-2016 09:25
HEX!T Away
Retired

is clare dyslexic? coz i think she thinks perve cam is spelled perve scam.
and acts accordingly...

i logged in just as she put the cam under her backside and she slid down 1 side of her panties.
then she slid down the other and just as she was about to show all she moved out the way of the cam.
you could see nothing!. in fact if you were watching free view you would have seen more.
a bit later on she did it again. except on a slightly different angle. the panties came down and she was defiantly showing a glimpse or 3 on fta, but on the pv cam NOWT!.

5er gone as was my call as i decided enough was enough...
no show, no call... NO MONEY!.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2016 12:47 by HEX!T.)
05-04-2016 12:35
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

A lot of these perv cam things are scams. What's lame is that we've seen Clare's VAGINA many times before, and all we have to do is have a Google search and presto. If she's hiding it on perv cam, then she's very lame.

AKA Lara Croft
05-04-2016 13:59
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

Great night for Clare last night lived the naked section with her, legs wide and only a top covering her modesty.hope the ressurgncce continues.
05-04-2016 16:21
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

(05-04-2016 05:45 )blahhh Wrote:  
(29-03-2016 02:17 )mrmann Wrote:  [quote='Liverred' pid='1861711' dateline='1459211117']
If I was her boss I would put us all out of our misery including Clare and drop her from the Rota. It would give the other so called performers a jolt too. The problem is the bosses and staff seem too pally and too interested in laughing and joking on set to do their jobs properly as we saw when Sophia and Kandi were on the other night.

If you got to be chummy with Clare, and fondle her bare breasts, get a crotch grind, feel her bare arse and film her vagina, would you let her go?

I can understand while the producers let her do mostly boring sessions, because she gets the calls still, and the other stuff I mentioned above.

I believe this to be the reason on all channels with regards to some of the women.
i agree mrmann - she makes plenty for the site from calls & perve i bet & not close to being a marginal employee at risk of being redundant.

Liverred can put himself out of his own misery by changing the channel or webfeed when clare is on.. i choose not to - dont need more than whatever she is in the mood to do since she is better eye candy than 99% of the rest of babechannels (on the 1 or 2 days a week she is on). i've peeked @ perve & it's not worth paying to wait & hope for something to happen for me.. others do not agree.

regarding her prospects, i'll give more weight to those like snookered who enjoy talking to her since that is the main point of the site.. to get you to call & charge you for it.

If you are happy to just watch static girls making no effort then knock yourself out. S66 probably suits you down to the ground. I on the other hand prefer girls and cameramen who make an effort which is why I now prefer Bs.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
05-04-2016 23:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Hot show from Clare last night including again the magnificent sight of naked clare eekeek Hope she's on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
08-04-2016 09:37
steviebaby Online
Posting Machine

It's clear that she doesn't go spread-legged on perve cam unless she's sat on a towel or whatever with a fold covering her bits.
08-04-2016 23:29
will Offline
Senior Poster

(05-04-2016 13:59 )mrmann Wrote:  A lot of these perv cam things are scams. What's lame is that we've seen Clare's VAGINA many times before, and all we have to do is have a Google search and presto. If she's hiding it on perv cam, then she's very lame.

Here's a reminder.

[Mod notice - We don't allow webcam/perv cam content on the forum]
09-04-2016 01:38
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Credit where it's due, Clare's show tonight is much, much better.

They've given her more time on a set of her own, her naked POV style camera angle on the chair moments ago was very good. She looks even better with the newly developed tan lines. Her continued nakedness now both sitting side view and standing bent over the desk is a real step up from the shows we've seen so far from S66 in recent months. I'm very impressed with this tonight - much, much better. This is what we want more of from all the channels.

I want to see this level of performance now on Monday when she is on again.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
23-04-2016 01:57