Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Clare must have been totally leaving for a couple of years now lol. I still can't figure out how a girl like her ended up doing them in the first place, far too perfect for the channels. Been a bit like watching Kirsty Gallagher or Natalie Sawyer doing the babe channels laugh lucky for us. And what's worse she's better at it than most babes on the channels.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 09:03 by KerrAvon.)
06-02-2015 09:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Brilliant show from clare last night in every stint she did last night. Regarding clare leaving s66 and the babeshows, she has been hinting about leaving for a long while now, if true and she is leaving next Thursday then she will be a huge huge loss to s66 but not one they can't recover from as it's not the first time they've lost one of their top babes

According to the schedule, clare is next on s66 on Monday, so will watch her when she starts and see what she says on the mic

Piper Niven Superfan
06-02-2015 09:53
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

(06-02-2015 09:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Regarding clare leaving s66 and the babeshows, she has been hinting about leaving for a long while now, if true and she is leaving next Thursday then she will be a huge huge loss to s66 but not one they can't recover from as it's not the first time they've lost one of their top babes

Mr Rascal Are You Fucking Kidding Me... Not A Loss That They Cant Recover.. Never. Ms Richards Was The Only Original Night Babe Left.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
06-02-2015 16:25
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

She's probably surplus to requirements, being a proper night girl and all laugh

Sad shame if it turns out to be true though.
Reliable Clare will be a huge blow for them to lose undoubtedly, handing over the reins to Kandi.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 01:25 by Bandwagon.)
06-02-2015 16:27
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-02-2015 02:17 )snookered147 Wrote:  I thought it was pretty good to be fair.
Her body language was slow and sensual which when in front of a mirror in a standing pose is the correct strategy.
Sometimes nudity is not always a fundamental requirement and although in theory she could have been naked in a side on position without showing anything I was actually quite happy that she did not go naked on this occasion.
It was more about the slow hip rotation and caressing of her hands all over her body.
Things that Clare has mastered above every other babe.
Me likey Smile.

another one we can just agree to disagree on Smile
06-02-2015 20:35
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(06-02-2015 20:35 )Broncobilly Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 02:17 )snookered147 Wrote:  I thought it was pretty good to be fair.
Her body language was slow and sensual which when in front of a mirror in a standing pose is the correct strategy.
Sometimes nudity is not always a fundamental requirement and although in theory she could have been naked in a side on position without showing anything I was actually quite happy that she did not go naked on this occasion.
It was more about the slow hip rotation and caressing of her hands all over her body.
Things that Clare has mastered above every other babe.
Me likey Smile.

another one we can just agree to disagree on Smile

You say potate - I say potato Smile.
Well I actually I say "Clare, come to snookered" Tongue.

07-02-2015 02:29
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

(06-02-2015 09:02 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Clare must have been totally leaving for a couple of years now lol. I still can't figure out how a girl like her ended up doing them in the first place, far too perfect for the channels. Been a bit like watching Kirsty Gallagher or Natalie Sawyer doing the babe channels laugh lucky for us. And what's worse she's better at it than most babes on the channels.

How else is she gonna pay the bills, lol? Most of the girls ended up here because modelling prolly didn't work out as a full time thing.
07-02-2015 14:31
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

If she is indeed going next week, it will be a massive loss both to the channel and (more importantly) to us. Anyone who suggests otherwise must be kidding themselves. With all due respect to Olivia, it's really only Clare and Kandi (the latter for a a shorter length of time) who've been holding the channel together. No coincidence that they were voted the babe of the year and runner up respectively!
I had got the feeling for a while that Clare was looking as though she was coming to the end of the line and maybe going through the motions somewhat (a bit like Paige Tyler before she left). With her being so professional though she's still been way better than other girls.
If Kandi were also to go I would definitely stop watching/calling S66 altogether. Admittedly this is something I've done as regards RLC/Playboy already and may well in future if BS keeps re-cycling the same set of suspects and the girls are stopped from interacting properly. So with Clare's possible departure my babe channel watching days may be numbered anyway! annoyed Let's hope we're all wrong and it was just a joke. Wink
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 12:50 by SteveHG.)
08-02-2015 12:49
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

get the feeling something going on in her private life was a tweet from lilly few days back congratulating her for something didnt explain what it was but sounds like could be either getting married or maybe pregnant

she will be a loss bit like paige was when she left BS took BS a move and nearly a year to recover

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-02-2015 13:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Yeah I saw that tweet from lilly congratulating clare for something and since she's apparently leaving s66 and the babeshows next week, it could be she either engaged or pregnant as you say and she's decided to leave next week

Piper Niven Superfan
08-02-2015 13:57