Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
(07-11-2014 17:21 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  She may well be good at teasing,but i hate to sound like broken record,but its a NIGHTSHOW,but the majority of Clare's recent shows have felt like tease shows,which i thought had been stopped,in summary she has a great body,but is far too covered up for most of the time and is not producing anything like the standard of shows she used to regularly turn out,maybe its time to call it a day or consider moving channels as she seems to not be bothered about putting any excitement or element of unpredictability in her shows anymore.

clare's recent shows haven't felt like tease shows for me. as for clare being covered up, can see why your saying that but clare must be getting the most calls when she wears these outfits which is why she keeps wearing them. I've no complaints myself about her outftits. as for her shows, still think she's producing the same high standard of shows and is one of the current top active nightbabes on the nightshows. as for not being bothered to put any excitement or unpredictability in her shows, I pretty much always find clare's shows exciting and she is always likely to do something random and funny when she's not on calls. also like with her outfits clare must be getting the most amount of calls doing the sort of show she's doing at the moment and will keep doing them till the calls start to drop. when they do, clare will change her shows as she has to bring the calls in otherwise s66 will get rid of her

as for last night thought clare was good last night with some very nice bending over with her very nice arse at the camera in a tiny black thong and some lovely views of her stunning natural figure, one of the best natural figures on the babeshows

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2014 20:04 by Rammyrascal.)
09-11-2014 10:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
samstark Offline
Master Poster

What I wouldn't do to have one night with this stunning angel. I would just love to bury my face in her perfect ass. It's what I imagine heaven would be like.
09-11-2014 14:48
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

There is no denying it.
Clare is a truly exceptionally beautiful woman.

10-11-2014 20:19
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Even though I hate the bed sets! Clares stint has got me gluedSurprised Some superb pov/close camera work going onBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
14-11-2014 02:16
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

Agreed snookered147 and anyone who denies that must be crazy. Great stuff from her tonight (last night technically), the office set to start, then the bed set section was great due to her outfit and some fantastic up close POV work, followed by her office section all oiled up at her best with panties down to her ankles with again some amazing camera work with POV action all around BOTN performance Heart

Best Cap Poster 2014 - Winner

“Believe you can and you're halfway there."

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see."
14-11-2014 06:16
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great to see a return to form from Clare last night,i wonder if its anything to do with being up for babe of the year,but she was definately BOTN for me.

im always open to positive change
14-11-2014 10:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

brilliant show from clare last night with the highlight for me being the stint she did where she unleashed the oil all over her stunning natural figure and pulled her knickers right down her lovely arse

Piper Niven Superfan
14-11-2014 12:29
samstark Offline
Master Poster

What more can you say about Clare other then she is perfection and one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in my life.
14-11-2014 13:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone notice her right hand from four minutes ago when she was on her back? Tee hee laugh
17-11-2014 00:36
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

This really is quite incredible. Not even surprised though! She really is something else and never has a bad show. Heart
17-11-2014 00:47