Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
good show from clare last night which was capped off by the very hot sight of clare drenched in oil wearing just a tiny black thong and some lovely bending over

Piper Niven Superfan
03-10-2014 09:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

Fantastic stuff from Clare, wearing my favourite of her outfits: that revealing red dress! It's just perfect for a tease like her: the V-neck allows her to slowly reveal those incredible boos, then she pulls the flap up at the back to show us that arse. eekHeart Wonderful show. Smile
03-10-2014 10:24
samstark Offline
Master Poster

When Clare's on no one else even exists. She's simply the best and she's about as perfect as girl could ask for. She has it all looks, body, charm and personality it doesn't get much better then her.
03-10-2014 10:40
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

If you think her shows are the same then your crazy, she's had a ton of different outfits lately and there are many who wear the same colour thong, plus she's thrown in stockings, socks, V necks, dungarees, shirts and a lot more, plus she is insanely good at teasing and just as good at pleasing too with her fantastic body and sultry looks, amazing night from her Heart

Best Cap Poster 2014 - Winner

“Believe you can and you're halfway there."

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see."
03-10-2014 16:32
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(03-10-2014 07:16 )UntouchableG Wrote:  Shes really pissing me off now. She went from my number 1 babe to like 10th. Every shift is the same! Black thong. Office set. Black thong. Office set. Black thong. Office set. Never ever any creativity. I am no longer gonna watch her shows. It sounds hateful but its true

All I can say is you're very hard to please!
Seriously, I disagree that Clare's shows are all the same (even if they were I'd still want to watch her in preference to almost every other night show girl). Amongst other things she did some terrific kneeling PoV stuff last night - if you couldn't picture yourself getting a BJ then you'd really need an imagination transplant! Contrast her performance with the other girl on last night (is it Hannah?) who as far as I could see seemed to lie on her front all night in her leggings with her arse half covered!
I agree she does often seem to be on the office set, but as far as I know that's S66's call rather than hers. Their sets seem to be limited at the moment to the two tiered bunks, the curved airport lounge seat and the aforementioned office (what I call the STASI interrogation cell). What happened to the shower, bath, mirrors etc? I would like to see her getting more opportunities to show off her fantastic body, but I think it's unfair to criticise her for what is really down to S66's apparent lack of imagination.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2014 20:59 by SteveHG.)
03-10-2014 20:58
Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

Her ass in them jeans is unreal. Cant wait for her to strip out of them
04-10-2014 22:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It is an interesting debate to be had about Clare for sure.
I suppose my opinion falls between the two stools.
For someone with her capability to produce nightshows that create an erotic, intense experience I would like to see her away from the office and bed sets more.
I often sit there wondering what she could do in a sauna set or a massage table set like they have on BS.
Then I wonder why she does not appear in the bath tub or shower more.
This being said her powers of sensuality and sexual magnetism never fade no matter what set she is in and of course she is ridiculously beautiful.
But when such an unbelievable phenomenon like her comes along there will for me always be a sense of wonder.
Wonder about just how her shows could be made even more fantastic. Just imagining her getting steamy and naked in all manner of poses in a sauna for example.
Goodness me that would make a few TV sets explode Wink.

04-10-2014 22:49
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looked like Kandi and her boyfriend who walked past Claire 20 minutes ago. Seems Claire is trying to spy on them laugh

Kind of a boring session though Sad
05-10-2014 03:55
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Really Enjoyed Clare in her Jeans The Way She Slowly Pulls Them Down to Reveal that Gorgeous Bum is Just So Sexy,Everything About Clare is Just Perfect,Another Top Night from Clare.
05-10-2014 06:01
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I largely agree with Snookered.

I find Clare's beauty mesmerizing and her performances about as near to faultless as they can be while staying within the Ofcom rules.

Even her between-calls banter with the producer / cameraman is somehow watchable because she is always so smiley and animated.

The only thing missing is a bit of imagination with the set, but that's more of an s66 problem than a criticism of Clare.
05-10-2014 06:18