Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Muhahaha! Naked and bottle of oil beside her now. Now who do I have to kill to get them off the phone so I can jump in now.

Runs off to the phone.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
30-04-2014 23:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

SuperClare has decided to give us a most welcome action replay of Monday night.
This is one television repeat nobody should moan about Wink.
Another oily naked spectacular to wow the crowds.
I can hear the thunderous standing ovations in my head right now.
If nightshows were an Olympic sport Clare would be collecting gold medals by the truckload.
Clare is the one to reinstill some faith in the shows and provide hope that all is not lost.
Powerful eroticism of the highest intensity and intimacy.
Pushes all my buttons to the point where if I were running on electricity my excitement would wipe out the entire National Grid. Outstanding beyond words yet again.

01-05-2014 01:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sensational night from clare last night which got hotter as the night went on and included lots of her naked and drenched in oil flashing her landing strip eekeekeekeekshockedshockedshocked

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 08:21 by Rammyrascal.)
01-05-2014 08:20
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

What a night that was.
The large majority of it Clare was completely naked, drenched in oil and adopting a variety of different poses and positions. Done with a smile, enthusiasm and an eagerness to please.
I had two very dirty long calls with her and as usual she made it totally worth my while.
Clare captures the spirit of what these shows should be about but more significantly does it in a more erotic way than I have ever seen or experienced before.
When she first started doing nightshows all those months ago it felt like that by itself was enough.
Clare doing nights was the holy grail.
At that point how could any of us have known just what a unique performer she would turn out to be?
She uses every part of her body to create the most amazingly steamy, erotic and intimate sexual experience both on the screen and especially on the phone.
Every look of those piercing, deep blue eyes, every glide and caressing motion of her hands up and down her body, every slow and sensual twist and turn, every move she makes, every position she adopts is purposeful and stimulating.
You have to watch her intently, listen to her every word and its tone on the phone and fully engage with her to fully believe it. What she creates is not merely a show, it is an experience, a pleasure ride to never forget and a head spinner of a visual treat.
I find the temptation to call her impossible to resist because I know she will blow my mind and leave me utterly spellbound every single time.
We may never see her like again.
I say we need to cherish her every moment on screen and lavish her with the neverending praise that she so deserves.
Clare Richards has taken the shows to a new place, a different level and created so many magical moments along the way.
We can only pray that the day she packs it all in is delayed as long as possible so we can all marvel at the sheer magnificence of what she brings to our screens Heart.

01-05-2014 11:41
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Cant really add anymore to whats been said already,Clare was sensational last night and she wasnt the only babe who performed well on S66 last night,which was great to see.

im always open to positive change
01-05-2014 14:31
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

Back on tonight, always delivers her highly consistent level of fabulous performances. Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 09:58 by Lamarr l 21 l.)
06-05-2014 09:57
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

And nothing beats the sight of Clare standing in a tiny thong, except maybe that of her bending over with nothing on at all. Tongue
She's certainly won the award for most innovative use of a filing cabinet in recent days. And there was me thinking they were just there for storing boring stuff in!
06-05-2014 23:22
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Clare has been on great form recently. I am very relieved she hasn't decided to quit over her recent issues. She would be a major loss to the channels in general!

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
07-05-2014 00:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good night as always from clare last night which was capped off by the always stunning sight of clare naked flashing her landing strip

Piper Niven Superfan
07-05-2014 09:11
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2014 09:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  very good night as always from clare last night which was capped off by the always stunning sight of clare naked flashing her landing strip

Did anyone land on it?

Bounce
07-05-2014 11:16