Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Clare Richards - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Clare's looking fantastic once again, and putting on another super sexy show. And it's nice to see the Capper of the Year getting in on the act too Wink

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
29-01-2012 01:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I was aware of Clare Richards from dayshows. I think she has made me, well lets say er - extremely aware now eek. Been watching her last few nightshows and finding myself becoming more and more captivated. And now she is working to a set that is my favourite for her so far I feel compelled to post in this thread for the first time. In a standing position with room to move around and shake her delectable arse cheeks. As relatively early nightshow displays go this is pretty dammed good. She must have one of the best arses I have witnessed on these channels for a while and the rest of her aint bad either Wink. I like her graceful and slow movement, its quite sensual. I think she is doing really well and is capturing my imagination more and more with every appearance Big Grin

29-01-2012 01:45
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

I have to say that was one of the best night shows i have seen for a while and certainly Clares best so far i couldnt take my eyes of her her outfit was superb there was plenty of moving about showing that amazing bum and those gorgeous natural boobs,carnt wait for the next one,well done Clare a great show.
29-01-2012 09:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

clare was very good again last night, especailly liked her stint when she was on the desk wearing just a tiny thong and animal print stockings Smile meant the camera could get some great angles of clare's wonderful figure

Piper Niven Superfan
29-01-2012 11:05
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

oh clare you just get better and better.in fact last night elite nearly got the heineken award for the best babeshow ever.clare-victoria-stephanie and caty-only needed charlie to replace ashley and it was yours.im going to need an upgrade to get more recording space on my sky+ box as long as clare keeps appearing.any chance of a 2 on 1 with victoria?oh my!!!!!!!!!!
29-01-2012 11:52
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

She's an absolute killer package. Very classically and naturally attractive, super natural tits, a great ass she knows how to show off, and very hypnotic eyes and smile.

So hypnotic she was, when she teasingly beckoned with her finger to call her, I had to resist my hand, suddenly with a life of it's own, reaching for the phone lol. Force training she must have Big Laugh
29-01-2012 13:35
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

First time I've noticed Clare and wow what a stunner!

Beautiful looks, amazing eyes, great tits and arse and a killer body, with a seductive voice!

I think we have our new star Big Grin
29-01-2012 18:08
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

As Clare's making quite an impact around here Rolleyes with her recent shows, here's our next chance to catch her....

[Image: image-5D4D_4F26D410.jpg]

So that's tomorrow night taken care of. Smile

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
30-01-2012 18:37
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

cant fuckin wait to see the best body and natural perfect tits on the babeshows at the momentWink

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
30-01-2012 18:39
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Jesuseekeekeek Can Clare get even hotter right about now!!!! She's looking sensational all in redHeart on top of the Office table giving us a perfect view of that perfect natural body of hersBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
31-01-2012 23:27