Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Elite's Mysterious Logo Moments - Chat and Clips

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite's Mysterious Logo Moments - Chat and Clips
(17-02-2012 21:01 )kelly1066 Wrote:  Having exchanged a few pm's with mr mann, i have to admit that though he can clearly pick up on some things that are missed by others... ie grunts and groans clearly heard on clips ive watched at his direction; i do have to sadly conclude, that he is guilty of finding something dirty in every single thing that can more likely be put down to simple broadcast glitches or simply the girls wanting to say something they dont want the camera to see them speak (as some people read too much into their lip movements..lol).

sorry if this offends you mr mann, but my friend also got back to me, and she refuses to accept that even half the things you imply are/were happening off screen. yes; the odd rare activity does take place; but by no means five or six times a night; and with girls all over the studio having mass orgies or handing out random bj's to all and sundry. lol.

Thanks for confirming what I had suspected. I never truly thought that these things were happening ALL THE TIME like others say (Did you not read my PMs to you or my recent comments bladewave), or like I've joked about, and I've already stated this before more than once.

Your comment will shut up the naive ones here who think it's impossible for any activity at all to happen behind the scenes. Your comment is what I've been trying to prove for a while now, not that things go on all the time, but that every once and a while some activity will happen at the studio.

Much of the time, the women will say things and the camera won't move, like with Dionne last night when she suggested what was happening behind the scenes. The camera was far away from her, so there wasn't enough time to pan away from what she was saying. I'm sure others saw this too.

My logo thread was an attempt to possibly catch something I could show or mention here, but having you say something will show the naive ones that they aren't right either. They will likely still insist that any activity is impossible, even after having thanked your comment bladewave

Also, it's still a bit odd that nobody from Elite has mentioned why the logo pops up like this, sometimes even when people are on calls. You would think the women would have mentioned this on screen, but nope.

Smile
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 00:08 by mrmann.)
17-02-2012 23:52
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

gazfc Wrote:  you see, hear and remember all that but you didnt even catch this Huh

(09-02-2012 04:16 )gazfc Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 04:05 )mrmann Wrote:  Odd, Rosie just came back from a short break, and is now off screen again. She was barely on for ten minutes, but now she's off? What's the deal? Thought I heard a loud bum slap while Caty was on the mic just now bladewave

laugh

Well if you was paying attention, she said she was leaving at 3

No, incase you forgot I actually thanked your post, as I didn't know she was leaving at that time, but thanks for posting it again bladewave
17-02-2012 23:53
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(17-02-2012 23:52 )mrmann Wrote:  Also, it's still a bit odd that nobody from Elite has mentioned why the logo pops up like this

They're hardly going to confirm your suspicions that anything seedy is going on, and any other explanation probably wouldn't satisfy you (several have already been suggested in this thread).

They also might be a little busy getting wanked off running 4 TV channels to reply on here Rolleyes

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
18-02-2012 00:08
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2012 00:08 )iloveMegan Wrote:  They're hardly going to confirm your suspicions that anything seedy is going on, and any other explanation probably wouldn't satisfy you (several have already been suggested in this thread).

They also might be a little busy getting wanked off running 4 TV channels to reply on here Rolleyes

Fair enough, but it's still a bit off to just have the logo pop up especially when someone is on a call. Since I have to repeat it again for you, I never thought these things went on all the time, as I've posted over and over again, just that it was possible that some sexual activity happens at the studio. It's nice to have a member like Kelly here who isn't as naive as the other few members are. Is her answer proof, no, but it helps back my position that sexual activity does infact happen at the Elite studio behind the scenes, and NOT ALL THE TIME or in some wild open orgy. Some of the other members here will still deny it, despite all of the touchy feely moments, and everything else.

If Jamie was to come on here and say that the logo popping up is for tech reasons, then that will be good enough for me, because no other excuse would make any sense.
Smile
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 01:36 by mrmann.)
18-02-2012 00:18
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(18-02-2012 00:18 )mrmann Wrote:  Since I have to repeat it again for you, I never thought these things went on all the time, as I've posted over and over again, just that it was possible that some sexual activity happens at the studio.

What part of my reply prompted this?

(18-02-2012 00:18 )mrmann Wrote:  It's nice to have a member like Kelly here who isn't as naive as the other few members are. Is her answer proof, no, but it helps back the fact that sexual activity does infact happen at the Elite studio

How can you say that it's a fact? Even with all your so called proof there's still nothing concrete. And just because someone else believes the same thing you do, it doesn't make it any more likely to be the case (see religion for proof of this).

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
18-02-2012 00:26
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2012 00:26 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(18-02-2012 00:18 )mrmann Wrote:  Since I have to repeat it again for you, I never thought these things went on all the time, as I've posted over and over again, just that it was possible that some sexual activity happens at the studio.

What part of my reply prompted this?

(18-02-2012 00:18 )mrmann Wrote:  It's nice to have a member like Kelly here who isn't as naive as the other few members are. Is her answer proof, no, but it helps back the fact that sexual activity does infact happen at the Elite studio

How can you say that it's a fact? Even with all your so called proof there's still nothing concrete. And just because someone else believes the same thing you do, it doesn't make it any more likely to be the case (see religion for proof of this).

I will change my wording. No it isn't fact, but that doesn't mean it's impossible for sexual activity to take place either like some think. Your wanking comment made it seem to me as if you were suggesting they are getting wanked all the time.
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 00:31 by mrmann.)
18-02-2012 00:30
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Dammit!!! Just as I'm about to stop posting in this thread, Caty gives the cameraman an unsure look, and sure enough the logo pops up for one minute (2:53-2:54). When it's gone, Caty is hiding her face behind a white piece of paper.

Why would they go to the logo, and why the blank piece of paper? Why not just hand her the paper? WHY??????? Caty could have just reached over and grabbed the paper, so cutting to the logo only looks weird!

No more logos, I can't go on posting anymore!!!!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Shy Bounce
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 04:15 by mrmann.)
18-02-2012 03:56
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(18-02-2012 03:56 )mrmann Wrote:  No more logos, I can't go on posting anymore!!!!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Shy Bounce

[Image: image-EF44_4F3F1431.jpg]

Bounce
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 04:05 by quiquems.)
18-02-2012 04:04
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

3:39 - 3:42 Sophia disappears with the logo popping up. For the first time in logo history, an answer was given!!!!!!!!!! eekeekeek

Sophia was using the bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More water consumption this year afterall!!!!! laugh

Wonder why Caty didn't give an excuse bladewave
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 04:50 by mrmann.)
18-02-2012 04:47
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(18-02-2012 04:47 )mrmann Wrote:  3:39 - 3:42 Sophia disappears with the logo popping up. For the first time in logo history, an answer was given!!!!!!!!!! eekeekeek

Sophia was using the bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More water consumption this year afterall!!!!!

Wonder why Caty didn't give an excuse bladewave

[Image: image-5116_4F3F1FC0.jpg]

Bounce
18-02-2012 04:49
Thread Closed