babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

How do you think the babes view what they are doing?

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: How do you think the babes view what they are doing?
(15-01-2012 19:31 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I wonder if some feel ashamed,exploited or degraded ?

I hope so.
15-01-2012 23:43
Find all posts by this user
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(15-01-2012 23:43 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(15-01-2012 19:31 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I wonder if some feel ashamed,exploited or degraded ?

I hope so.

Respect

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
16-01-2012 00:03
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(13-01-2012 00:06 )Roquentin Wrote:  1. It is all a bit of fun and it is nice work if you can get it.
2. Comfortable with the developing trends in sexuality, using various technological media as an expression of new forms of casual sex, often on the internet but the tv babechannels are a part of that.
3. Providing access to phonesex with sexual fantasies that men previously could only dream about or watch videos of. Also it is rewarding to be so worshipped by so many viewers.
4. A degree of exhibitionist-voyeur sexual enjoyment (bit of a fantasy option for the watcher I imagine).
5. Just a job, making money off sad lonely men (mostly) who can't get a girl.
6. Providing a real service to those lonely men, or perhaps to folks who are limited in accessing real sex, perhaps through disability etc. Or even to lonely widowed men! (Perhaps a fantasy for some performers lol.)
7. If they are honest they don't really want to do it except they need the income, or the amount of income is so tempting.

None of the above.

It's a job that's all, like any other job.

It's not (often) true that the customers are lonely. Many callers are married and sometimes have difficulty calling because of that. Others just like phone sex, for which there is a big market. Others just like being flirtatious, knowing that it's just a fantasy situation and they therefore can't end up in any trouble because of it. For those who are lonely there are cheaper sex or chat services they can call than those provided by the babe channels, so the channels simply aren't a magnet for those people.
16-01-2012 01:22
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Quote:None of the above.

It's a job that's all, like any other job.

I wouldn't completely agree with that comment.

Yes it is a job, at the end of the job all jobs are a means to a end to earn money to live and in an idea world we'd all like a nice reasonably paid one too.

But, a lot of people do if possibly like to get some fun and enjoyment out of their job, also probably some form of mental and/or physical stimulation too.

Of course ANY job can have it's downsides, off days, not so good or boring ones, good and bad customers/callers to deal with, fustrations etc, it's all part of the real world whatever the job you wherever it is.

I do my broadcasting job because I enjoy it, have a lot of fun with it on air and behind the scenes. Am passionate about music and enjoy what I play and am lucky to get to meet & sometimes interview music people and have been lucky to do that with a some of my music heroes, a couple I've been lucky to become good friends with over the years. Also interacting and having fun with listeners good and bad.

And I'm sure over the years, there are callers some babes might have become friends with, purely friends and nothing else interacting outside of the shows too finding they have more in common than purely sex chat all the time.

I'm sure whilst yes at the end of the day it is a job, they're not that shallow and genuinely enjoy what they do, have a fun time, yes get paid well and make friends along the way.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
16-01-2012 02:18
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

(14-01-2012 14:59 )Rees No.1 fan Wrote:  
(13-01-2012 22:03 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Just to add too that these babes must have nerves of steel, imagine having to talk to complete strangers all night long lusting over you. Also to keep smiling and looking pretty for say an 8 hour shift must be enduring too, I mean everybody has days when they must be pissed off so it must be difficult for them not to show it. Also and most importantly that none of the models have a nervous stutter as that could make it a little awkward for the model and the caller. I take my hat off to them working under such an intense environment.

I very much agree with the sentiment of this post. I suppose that they are quite well paid for their work but I'm sure it is demanding both physically and mentally/psychologically. The night show performers obviously have fairly unsociable working hours even if it is only two or three nights a week. They have to put up with all sorts of callers - pleasant as well as rude - and some of the channels may not be the best of employers. The prudent ones will be saing their earnings, as it is likely to be a relatively short career, and the smart ones will be gaining qualifications or skills for their life after the adult/glamour industry. I'd like to think that they get some benefit to their self-esteem being told that their beautiful/sexy/gorgeous/fuckable but it would be good to hear that from some of the performers who post on the forum - the likes of Sophia (a truly hard working woman), Levi and Mellie (who have been involved in the management of the performers) and the others who take the time to post. It is important to remember that these beautiful young women are working on the telephones and deserve to be treated with respect both as women and as workers.

HERE! HERE!

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
16-01-2012 12:06
seth Offline
Master Poster

The main reason they all do it is for the money. None of them would do it for £6.00 per hr salary.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2012 12:47 by seth.)
16-01-2012 12:38
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(13-01-2012 00:06 )Roquentin Wrote:  Also it is rewarding to be so worshipped by so many viewers.

I don't worship a single one of them, and I think it's incredibly unhealthy to do so.

Lying on a bed for 8 hrs a day, gabbing on the phone with several 40 min+ breaks throughout their shift... and getting paid lots of money to do so. Suffice to say I can imagine worst gigs.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2012 12:53 by StanTheMan.)
16-01-2012 12:50
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2012 12:38 )seth Wrote:  The main reason they all do it is for the money.

I think that is a statement of the obvious, with all due respect. You could say the same thing about almost any job.
16-01-2012 13:21
seth Offline
Master Poster

(16-01-2012 13:21 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(16-01-2012 12:38 )seth Wrote:  The main reason they all do it is for the money.

I think that is a statement of the obvious, with all due respect. You could say the same thing about almost any job.

It was obvious response and the main reason. They wouldn't be getting half naked on national TV for peanuts, no matter how much they claim to like the job they do.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2012 13:46 by seth.)
16-01-2012 13:43
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2012 13:43 )seth Wrote:  They wouldn't be getting half naked on national TV for peanuts, no matter how much they claim to like the job they do.

Agreed.
16-01-2012 13:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV