babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

How do you think the babes view what they are doing?

mellover Offline
Banned

RE: How do you think the babes view what they are doing?
I read on here somewhere, that Karina Curry thought she was blazing a trial for feminism. bladewave
14-01-2012 03:04
Find all posts by this user
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(13-01-2012 22:03 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Just to add too that these babes must have nerves of steel, imagine having to talk to complete strangers all night long lusting over you. Also to keep smiling and looking pretty for say an 8 hour shift must be enduring too, I mean everybody has days when they must be pissed off so it must be difficult for them not to show it. Also and most importantly that none of the models have a nervous stutter as that could make it a little awkward for the model and the caller. I take my hat off to them working under such an intense environment.

I very much agree with the sentiment of this post. I suppose that they are quite well paid for their work but I'm sure it is demanding both physically and mentally/psychologically. The night show performers obviously have fairly unsociable working hours even if it is only two or three nights a week. They have to put up with all sorts of callers - pleasant as well as rude - and some of the channels may not be the best of employers. The prudent ones will be saing their earnings, as it is likely to be a relatively short career, and the smart ones will be gaining qualifications or skills for their life after the adult/glamour industry. I'd like to think that they get some benefit to their self-esteem being told that their beautiful/sexy/gorgeous/fuckable but it would be good to hear that from some of the performers who post on the forum - the likes of Sophia (a truly hard working woman), Levi and Mellie (who have been involved in the management of the performers) and the others who take the time to post. It is important to remember that these beautiful young women are working on the telephones and deserve to be treated with respect both as women and as workers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
14-01-2012 14:59
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

quite agree.all the girls whether your a fan or not do a great job which must be very difficult at times with some of the abusive and probably drunk callers they must get
14-01-2012 15:17
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(14-01-2012 03:04 )mellover Wrote:  I read on here somewhere, that Karina Curry thought she was blazing a trial for feminism. bladewave

Maybe she is? She's getting quite well paid to cater to men's fantasies on the phone or on film, she may feel empowered by that control over men's desires and she may even enjoy it. Having said that, I dare say that it is largely men who are the owners and managers of these channels and who are, in a Marxist sense, exploiting her by expropriating profits from her labour. bladewave

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
14-01-2012 15:24
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

For whatever reason, it seems to be the norm around here to praise the girls just for gracing us with their presence but at the end of the day, it is a job and they are very well compensated for it. However much some of the girls enjoy it, and I believe many of them do, none of them would do it for free or even for the kind of wage your average working person gets.

I'm a massive fan of the channels and a massive fan of certain girls, I pump loads of money into the whole system by consistently calling for a number of years but I certainly don't agree with the attitude that 'all the girls do a great job, thank God they do it!' because there are those who don't. There are certain girls who collect massive paycheques for lying on their side all night, texting, chatting to their friends and doing the bare minimum on the phone and certain channels who allow this to continue night after night. Those girls to me aren't doing a great job, they're cashing in on their looks and making as much money possible with very little effort. It's a shame that these girls take shifts and money away from those performers who really do put in 100% every time they're on and give each caller the same satisfying experience.

But I suppose that the majority of calls are from casual viewers/callers and they don't particularly care, they'll just call whoever's looking hot to them on any given night so the wet fish still get plenty of calls and keep their spot. I'm sure many will take this post the wrong way and blast me for not appreciating the girls but that's wrong, I do appreciate the girls who do a good job and give callers their money's worth but that sadly can't be said of every girl on every channel.
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2012 15:31 by Scotsman.)
15-01-2012 15:29
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

(15-01-2012 15:29 )Scotsman Wrote:  For whatever reason, it seems to be the norm around here to praise the girls just for gracing us with their presence but at the end of the day, it is a job and they are very well compensated for it. However much some of the girls enjoy it, and I believe many of them do, none of them would do it for free or even for the kind of wage your average working person gets.

I'm a massive fan of the channels and a massive fan of certain girls, I pump loads of money into the whole system by consistently calling for a number of years but I certainly don't agree with the attitude that 'all the girls do a great job, thank God they do it!' because there are those who don't. There are certain girls who collect massive paycheques for lying on their side all night, texting, chatting to their friends and doing the bare minimum on the phone and certain channels who allow this to continue night after night. Those girls to me aren't doing a great job, they're cashing in on their looks and making as much money possible with very little effort. It's a shame that these girls take shifts and money away from those performers who really do put in 100% every time they're on and give each caller the same satisfying experience.

But I suppose that the majority of calls are from casual viewers/callers and they don't particularly care, they'll just call whoever's looking hot to them on any given night so the wet fish still get plenty of calls and keep their spot. I'm sure many will take this post the wrong way and blast me for not appreciating the girls but that's wrong, I do appreciate the girls who do a good job and give callers their money's worth but that sadly can't be said of every girl on every channel.
agree with all of that.. I can't believe some girls get called back by the same guy twice.
i've forked out my fairshare over the years but tend to keep going back to the same girls who make an effort to entertain. I assume these lasses get something out of the job apart from the cash ( even if it's just pride from doing their job well).

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
15-01-2012 18:27
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I wonder if some feel ashamed,exploited or degraded ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
15-01-2012 19:31
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

(15-01-2012 19:31 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I wonder if some feel ashamed,exploited or degraded ?

With some girls their families and friends (or even fellas sometimes?) don't know this is what they do for a living and in some cases it is the girls only job/income, some do have other jobs and sometimes those other jobs are ordinary jobs like you or I might have?

Despite what I said above, that dosen't necessarily mean the girls feel exploited, ashamed or degraged, but are conscious what their families/friends think or that they might not approve and don't want to cause them too much hassle, hence why they might use stage psydenoums etc, don't do anything else at all outside of their particular tv channel including even mainstream modelling.

Do they enjoy it? Again despite my comments above, a lot really do and have a lot of fun with their jobs and calls especially regular callers.

When they get to know and get on well with some regular callers, some of the conversations might at times not be remotely sexual, and on both sides talking about things in their real lives like you might with your own friends.

Some of the sexual conversation might be very explicit talking about and fantasising about things that both the caller or girl might never or would never do in their real lives, the fantasy being the thrill for both the girl and caller.

We have to accept some girls don't want to and will never do anything harder than what we see on tv regardless of regulators and rules and we have to accept that.

I respect the girls limits and it's great to get to like them as ordinary people too.

Regarding people calling back girls twice or 3 times, some channels have call time limitations due to the high call costs and I guess if people want to or can afford to keep calling back then that's up to them.

As far as harder stuff is concerned, yes i agree Ofcon should let adults make their own minds up and let within sensible guidelines and rules watch what they want to see and make their own minds up and let the channels all get on with it.

And if the models want to/wish to do naughtier harder stuff then let them whilst respecting limits of other girls. Some girls away from the channels are maybe sometime surprisingly shy and not what you think from their tv personas.

For some we have to respect seeing their favourite girl nude or doing harder or more explicit stuff can sometimes take away the fun of the whole fantasy and experience. Some do just to have some naughtier fun with their fave girl and respect them for just be lovely pretty gorgeous girls that are intelligent, have fab personalities and are just great for being themselves and in real life being someone you could take home to meet your parentsWink

Yes I would like to see harder stuff on tv, but I also respect the girls own limits too, but at the end of the day you will never please everyone even if Ofcon abolished all rules and regulations tomorrow and did (not that they ever would) let all channels have a free for all and do what they want regardless.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
15-01-2012 20:28
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

(15-01-2012 19:31 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I wonder if some feel ashamed,exploited or degraded ?

I would imagine there are some who feel like that but probably don't stick around long or certainly don't make many appearances. The really regular girls who are on at least once a week or so probably don't feel that way though I dare say there are those who do but just can't resist the cash.
15-01-2012 22:22
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

I think certainly for those girls that decide to go down the route of doing harder or hardcore stuff whether for only one thing or a longer career in harder stuff, especially those that do not admit to close friends & family what they do, the above comment is sometimes sadly very true.

I've seen a few adverse twitter comments over the Christmas period of some girls who we all know from the tv channels who are really nice people but have over the last year gone down the hardcore route and into boy girl whose families didn't seem to know what the girls were doing and accidentally found out whether it by online stuff, magazines or tv and had real problems with their families and family relationships when visiting or staying with them this year sadly putting a big strain on close family relationships, disapointment to parents who are shocked or don't approve and sadly causing permanent rifts or fallouts which is very sad.

This is one reason some girls will never do and have no wish to do anything harder or more explicit and I respect their decisions.

That's not to say they don't have fantasies about or would secretly like to have the nerve to be naughtier, they maybe sensibly in some cases do not wish to suffer the downside of what might happen if they did.

But that doesn't stop them acting out their own fantasies with callers in their fun phone callers and purely have fun which it what it should always about and not taking everything too seriously.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2012 23:09 by HoneyRocks.)
15-01-2012 23:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV