cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Chelsea Discussion Thread (merged)

stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Sad RE: Chelsea Discussion Thread (merged)
VERY BAD NEWS FELLAS - PLEASE NOTE IT SEEMS LIKE CHELSEA HAS LEFT BANGBABES, AND MAYBE THE BABECHANNELS FOR GOOD.

THE FOLLOWING IS TAKEN FROM SKATEGUY'S POST ON CHELSEA'S CAPS & VIDS THREAD:

"" RE: Chelsea caps & vids

(Today 18:38 )astonv1 Wrote:
Where did u hear that mate?

skywatcher mentioned in another thread that he heard it from Juliet. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid366206 ""

IT LOOKS LIKE JULIET & CHELSEA, WHO ARE GREAT FRIENDS, ARE GOING TO SET UP A BEAUTY SALON TOGETHER.

OBVIOUSLY, BECAUSE OF THE SOURCE OF THIS INFO, THIS IS NOT ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN, BUT SHORT OF CHELSEA HERSELF OR BBs STAFF MAKING A POST ON HERE, THERE ISN'T MUCH ELSE TO GO BY.
BUT I GUESS IF SEVERAL MORE DAYS GO BY WITH NO CHELSEA, IT WILL BECOME MORE APPARENT THIS IS CORRECT.
05-03-2010 21:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Chelsea Discussion Thread (merged)
good luck chelsea with whatever you decide to do.

Piper Niven Superfan
05-03-2010 21:58
pipolo Offline
Senior Poster

Noo, It's a pity.
I hope it's a fake news
07-03-2010 11:18
No1 Driller Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi was just wondering if this had been confirmed yet Surprised I hope not she has the best tits in the job and is my total favorite. Also been searching through all these threads of her and can't find any nude or full frontal shots has she not done this kind of thing? Any help would be much appretiated, Cheers.
12-03-2010 10:12
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

(12-03-2010 10:12 )No1 Driller Wrote:  Hi was just wondering if this had been confirmed yet Surprised I hope not she has the best tits in the job and is my total favorite. Also been searching through all these threads of her and can't find any nude or full frontal shots has she not done this kind of thing? Any help would be much appretiated, Cheers.

Hi,

I got an email from one of the girls at BBs who said she had also heard Chelsea has left, so it really looks like it's true I'm afraid - I agree it is very bad news. Chelsea is stunning, an almost perfect beautiful busty brunette, so it's a real shame she has left BBs Sad

But there is a chance, but only a chance so let's not get too hopeful, that Chelsea may turn up on another channel - don't hold your breath on that though!! Perhaps we should keep a look out for her over the next 2-3 weeks, and see if she might appear on the other channels, like TVX for example Huh
13-03-2010 20:12
ms9544 Offline
Junior Poster

Lets just hope if she has quit the babe channels she continues to do modelling like she is doing at the mo for the daily star an Zoo etc.
It is a real shame if she has gone bangbabes will be not as good without her the only good thing on their at the mo is that holly as came back to the night shows.
Just when the sets have got alot better aswell Chelsea may have left.
We never got to have a proper shower scene of her.......
And imagine her in the sauna set.

DAMM
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2010 14:07 by ms9544.)
14-03-2010 14:06
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Totally agree ms9544 - imagine seeing Chelsea in that sauna, with her hair done up at the back, wearing nothing but a thong, with a towel wrapped around her body. Then she lets the towel drop to the floor....that would have been fantastic!!! Blush

And no proper shower scene either - what a nightmare.

Also, imagine seeing Holly and Chelsea together in the sauna, or even together in a shower scene. Bugger...Sad

I'm sure if she does pop up somewhere else we will be advised about that on this forum Rolleyes
14-03-2010 21:08
jay0987 Offline
Master Poster

I thaught chelsea looked great in the daily star she should do a shoot with lucy pinder i bet she would make lucys boobs look small
14-03-2010 21:49
pipolo Offline
Senior Poster

(14-03-2010 21:08 )stueyboy Wrote:  Totally agree ms9544 - imagine seeing Chelsea in that sauna, with her hair done up at the back, wearing nothing but a thong, with a towel wrapped around her body. Then she lets the towel drop to the floor....that would have been fantastic!!! Blush

And no proper shower scene either - what a nightmare.

Also, imagine seeing Holly and Chelsea together in the sauna, or even together in a shower scene. Bugger...Sad

I'm sure if she does pop up somewhere else we will be advised about that on this forum Rolleyes

Yes....it would be a dream seeing Chelsea and Holly together in the sauna
14-03-2010 23:22
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

I guess most people on this Forum will know by now about Chelsea, i.e. the great news that the lady is back!!!

Chelsea's on channel 913 now - the channel will shortly be renamed "Honey TV". Chelsea is looking as amazing as ever.

I just thought I'd let people know who might not have found out yet.
30-03-2010 00:33

gemma hiles