Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat
Thanks for the vid,didnt know she was on tonight,lets just hope its the start of something good,boy babestation needs it

Age is a state of mind.
03-08-2011 04:41
Find all posts by this user
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart - Caps & Videos
One of my favourites from the 'Party People' era. Would be great to see Cherri on FV but I doubt she'll return to nights.

There's always hope I suppose. Smile
03-08-2011 05:02
iloveAniJames Offline
Junior Poster

I must say, that arse is absolutely incredible. I've been dying to see her in a thong, and wow, i am not disappointed.
03-08-2011 08:48
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(03-08-2011 05:02 )NHawk Wrote:  One of my favourites from the 'Party People' era. Would be great to see Cherri on FV but I doubt she'll return to nights.

There's always hope I suppose. Smile

think its just planned to do 9-10's think they are doing them because they are losing about 2hours due to ad breaks they have had forced upon them

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-08-2011 09:08
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Here some pictures of classic Charlene in the days where Babestation didn't have too worry about to many OFCOM rules. Wink

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2011 09:13 by Paul71.)
03-08-2011 09:11
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow
Cherri's 9-10 was billed as a One-off,I wouldn't read too much into that.If we get another would that still be classed another One-off ? It has to be said Cherri has an awesome ass !

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
03-08-2011 11:44
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Thanks for the caps and videos guys.

Personally, I think Charlene looks better now than when she was younger - especially her bum and legs. A very few women do seem to improve with age - Holly McGuire is another in my view.

Let's hope Charlene makes this a regular event. A full nightshow would be good, but - even so - I'd rather watch a genuinely sexy woman like Charlene doing a tease show than most of the other girls on BS totally nude.

All in all a class act.RolleyesHeartRolleyes

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
03-08-2011 12:05
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(03-08-2011 11:44 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Cherri's 9-10 was billed as a One-off,I wouldn't read too much into that.If we get another would that still be classed another One-off ? It has to be said Cherri has an awesome ass !

well the day girls doing the 9-10 shift is definate not sure how many cherri will do though as theres 2 day girls on afternoon so not sure which one will do it suppose

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-08-2011 12:53
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

I've posted many times about being a fan of Cellcast's long running "Good daytime girl turned bad on the nightshow" theme & maybe what Cherri's doing is another twist to it; I've noticed that recently Cherri has started to get featured again in the BS Members Website after a 3 year gap so maybe last night was just to test reaction before commiting to a fullscale comeback.

As a comparison, after Ruby Summers started at RLC, I started a thread & posted a video of her 1st tease show between 9pm/10pm, not really expecting it to go any further than that, but look at what's happened since......SurprisedSurprisedSurprised

03-08-2011 13:00
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

One thing i thought Cellcast could have done last night was to have let Cherri stay on a little longer (if Cherri wanted) , the reason being "the Tease hour" (no boobs out allowed) for Sky Ch 910 extends to 10.30pm because Sky Ch 910 at ten pm also starts on freeview Ch 95 , Cellcast on freeview do a extra 30 min tease for their freeview channel , so Cherri could have continued not showing boobs and doing the tease show for longer , Also Cherri used to have a big freeview fan base from when she used to work on the night time "cheeky" chat freeview Partypeople show , so it would have been nice for the freeviewers to get to see and speak to Cherri once more on a "cheeky" chat show .

Reguarding Cherri making a full scale comback , that hopefully may be on the cards , Cherri started working for Cellcast as a night girl not a day girl.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
03-08-2011 13:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV