babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge"

perana68 Offline
Master Poster

[split] The Pad 912
Not a big fan of Tiffany but Emma Spellar is looking HOT in her England shirt, sex on legs!
01-04-2009 11:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

RE: Rename this "Tiffany's Lounge"
Heavenlybabespecialfriend Wrote:
Hazhard Wrote:i wish she would return to the night shows.

Me too.. I agree

Does anyone have any sexy clips of Tiffany on the Pad? There dont seem to be many of her around!

Why do you want clips?? Shes on it every bloody day!Rolleyes

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
01-04-2009 13:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Heavenlybabespecialfriend Wrote:
Hazhard Wrote:i wish she would return to the night shows.

Me too.. I agree

Does anyone have any sexy clips of Tiffany on the Pad? There dont seem to be many of her around!

I've only got clips of her from BangBabes from a couple of years back.

You have to congratulate her for putting a lot of effort in.She's never immobile thats for sure.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
01-04-2009 13:22
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

Tiff is actually one of the most genuine & sweetest girls around, I know its hard for you guys to know whos a bitch & whos sweet on screen, but Tiff is in the sweet class in her normal guise.

But even I get bored with seeing so much Tiff! But she IS energetic.

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
01-04-2009 13:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Sarah Wrote:Tiff is actually one of the most genuine & sweetest girls around, I know its hard for you guys to know whos a bitch & whos sweet on screen, but Tiff is in the sweet class in her normal guise.

But even I get bored with seeing so much Tiff! But she IS energetic.

Sarah Wrote:
LazyD Wrote:i saw an advert on it yesterday saying it would have vicki thomas, carmel moore, natalie heck and dionne(BB)

You are right, sadly some of the girls Elite thought they had, they haven't like Emily Dean, Kelly Bell as they have turned it down. Altho Emily changes her mind a lot, travel may be a prob as she lives in Portugal & the show is based in Chiswick.

Jamie from The Pad is the king-pin behind Elite, he left the Pad a month ago.

The show is to be more elitist than the other shows, or rather they want it more elitist in that they are head hunting. The studio sets are much improved & each girl is allowed to choose her own chair/sofa from a long list, making the girl much more comfortable in that she has more a part in Elite.

There is a list of girls they dont want & I have no doubt in due course they will have some of the best girls as the money is much better then the other shows & also it has to prove itself. Also there is a good bonus scheme, unlike the other channels.

I wish Jamie luck, Michelle's studio looks great & I ask you give them a chance to get off the ground.

Jamie was a member here & will certainly now visit here again to see your feedback, just as the other channels do.

For Jamie.

Great to see more effort put into the graphics Jamie, but Michelle's is bloody hard to read-black & purple just don't work. There, you got my input & love the floor too-better then all those wires that always have to be dodged!

Sarah

Does this explain why we have so much Tiff I wonder?The transfer window is open again!!Have just checked it out and seems impressive.One thing's for sure if it's backed by the Paul Raymond organisation it will be a big hitter.Expect Chelsea FC style transfers soon no doubt.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2009 13:52 by speedybert.)
01-04-2009 13:47
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

I knew it couldn't last...

The Pad has been really good recently but with Vicky T, Michelle Thorne & Bobbi leaving they have lost the three biggest reasons to tune in! Thank goodness for Kelly Bell!!
01-04-2009 14:09
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

englishboy Wrote:SHE IS UGLY HER FACE ERRRR

That's a bit strong mate. She may not be your cup of tea but UGLY - no
02-04-2009 11:43
axis08 Offline
Apprentice Poster

perana68 Wrote:
englishboy Wrote:SHE IS UGLY HER FACE ERRRR

That's a bit strong mate. She may not be your cup of tea but UGLY - no

thought it was time i said hi, its tiffany
having a fab day thanks to anyone whos on here that may have called
just wanted to let some of you know that personality is a huge part of my job and i have plenty of that so some of you may think im ugly but thankfully ive got lots to chat about lol xxxx
02-04-2009 15:01
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

Hey Tiffany, one person had something negative to say but you'll find loads of positive comments on here about much better The Pad has got since you've livened things up! Keep up the good work Smile
02-04-2009 15:09
axis08 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sylar Wrote:Hey Tiffany, one person had something negative to say but you'll find loads of positive comments on here about much better The Pad has got since you've livened things up! Keep up the good work Smile
oh thank you sylar, ive hads a good read though now and im happy agaimn lol! im def have lots of fun im glads your enjoying the dancing, anyway im due back on in a sec so have a good day all xxxxxxxx
02-04-2009 15:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV