babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Great Night Tonight On The Babe Channels

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Great Night Tonight On The Babe Channels
I have to say for a Monday night, it was a decent night, in many ways it was miles better than some of the recent weekend shows.

Babestation, RLC and Studio66 all seem to have found a bit of form just now which is good which will hopefully carry forward into the cold months ahead.
30-10-2012 18:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Firstly! I'm not about to make some 'Outrageous' claims about how great everything is in the babeshows Garden...But...(oh yes..there's a but) for the lover of all things "Natural" (hair color not included) there's a great choice of Natural Beauties across the channels tonight,which for me equals Good Times!!!!
14-11-2012 02:44
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I can sort of see where you are coming from the truth. These days it's really difficult to judge what is a great night or not such has been the decline of the shows in the past few years. I'll go as far to say it's been a decent night so far because based on what went previous I really can't bring myself to call the shows great just yet. Watchable tonght, yes, great, well if you ask me the jury is still out there Cool
14-11-2012 03:02
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

For me....Tonight is "Aesthetically Pleasing" My eyes are enjoying the viewBig Grin
14-11-2012 03:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree last night was a very good night for all natural babes with several stunners on. overall last night wasnt bad at all

Piper Niven Superfan
14-11-2012 10:45
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

for me last night was a great night, thanks to RLC, 3 of my favorite girls Jenn showing why she is the queen, Lucy naked and doing some moves i haven't see in some time and Kandi doing her signature show the best naughty schoolgirl ever on the shows,
i have not enjoyed a night that much i ages Smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-12-2012 12:00
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Last night I was that fucking wrecked I had an early night, getting up so early for the run of shifts I've had to work finally took it's toll on me. I recorded Lori and Lucy's show and from what I seen it was indeed tremdous stuff. If it wasn't for the fact I was so tired I would have stayed up and got my fair share of caps to post.

But very encouraging signs to see 2012 finishing off on a high with Lori's show in particular on a par with anything we have seen from the 2010 era all thanks to the return of the handthong. Lucy too what a difference it makes to see her finally back on the nightshows putting in such a hot shift and yes I agree she did indeed get into some great positions Big Grin
16-12-2012 14:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i also thought last night was great. all 3 of the big 3 channels (babestation, studio66 and rlc) had very good nights. enjoyed lori and lily pink on babestation, kandi kay on rlc and sophia knight, clare richards, alexis texas and dionne daniels on studio66. even storm and xxpanded were decent too

Piper Niven Superfan
16-12-2012 16:14
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I am enjoying tonight actually. Great is a bit excessive but I am drawn to quite a few of the channels tonight.
For a Wednesday night its not bad at all.

20-12-2012 02:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree snookered last night wasnt bad, especially for a midweek show, especially liked all the nudity last night. lori and gina (georgie serino) went naked on bs and sophie knight and katie k went naked on studio66

Piper Niven Superfan
20-12-2012 10:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV