gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

New Year Plans?

terence Offline

RE: New Year Plans?
go to the pub and get drunk for a change!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
30-12-2011 18:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

I've decided not to give half my weekly wage to a taxi firm this year and have a quiet night in with some beers and Sky+

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
30-12-2011 19:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

If any of you guys find me looking like this tomorrow night, can i ask one little favour?.......

[Image: 09sexy-and-funny-xmas-pics.jpg]

Could you help me put back on my right sock?...I wouldn't want to catch a cold Wink

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
30-12-2011 19:35
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Am at work live on the radio till 7pmBig Grin

Then once we're back over the border and home, out for a Chinese meal with friendsTongue

And I know what that little angelic Miss ScottHeart will be up too as well good girl that she always is of course lol!Wink

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
30-12-2011 19:57
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

Go to the pub get drunk and shake hands and be wished a happy new year by people who I never met before or am likely to see again

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
30-12-2011 20:09
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(30-12-2011 19:35 )Chimpy Wrote:  If any of you guys find me looking like this tomorrow night, can i ask one little favour?.......

[Image: image-4FBE_4EFE2DF0.jpg]

...I wouldn't want to catch a cold Wink

BounceBounce always did wonder about you! (thanks to cheesy grin for original photo)

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

30-12-2011 22:34
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I'm afraid I am a bit of a bah humbug merchant where new year is concerned. 2012 is just another number and just another year in the same way tomorrow is just another day. So for me it will be a case of the usual. Food shopping in the morning, game of pool in the afternoon, Football First on Sky and then nightshows with beers in the fridge as per usual Smile

30-12-2011 22:57
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Not sure as yet, I really couldn't care for the whole new years eve thing (yes hand me my pipe and slippers now) I've been out to many times where drink has got the better of people and it's turned ugly.

Will hopefully spend it with some close friends. It is the company rather then spending upwards of £10 to get in somewhere where you'd visit for free every other night!

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
31-12-2011 02:43
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm working tommorow so I have to stay sober tonight, on the bonus side whilst everyone is still in bed with sore heads and hellish hangovers tommorow I'll be happily earning double time, so to be perfectly honest I'd rather be working as for starters the weather tonight is fucking miserable as it's pissing it down up here and besides I can get shitfaced any other time of the year at a third of the price as the bars and clubs will be charging a fortune tonight Cool
31-12-2011 20:58
terence Offline

raining in scotland? say it isn't so! Tongue

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
31-12-2011 21:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles