Dannii Harwood
Paige
April
Minnie
Fernanda
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 78 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice

TheThruster Offline
Banned

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice
Sophie Starr (Masti Chat)
Rosie Beever (RLC)
Lucy Summers (RLC)

They are on now, I'm tempted, are any of them good for a DTW call?

Fancy chatting on Yahoo Messenger about the babes? I'm a exceptionally kinky, horny but easy-going and friendly Bi guy. If you are interested, just PM me for my yahoo id!
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 12:30 by TheThruster.)
11-05-2013 11:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
daytime_caller Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice
(11-05-2013 11:15 )malpas37 Wrote:  
(10-05-2013 11:08 )daytime_caller Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 18:38 )malpas37 Wrote:  I spoke to Yasmine on RLC yesterday. Highly recommended.
Can u give us some more info on Yasmine plz? I tried to PM u but u aren't using PMs. What sort of things did she say?

Hey daytimecaller
I told Yasmine I was feeling very "uplifted" watching her. She felt it wise to take me down the Gym so she could work on my uplifted muscle. She wanted to work on it while she was on her knees. That way she could look into my eyes to see if she was hitting the spot..............she was!!
After a while she suggested we head to the shooting range to see if I was a good shot with my weapon. It ended with her saying that a good addition to her outfit would be a nice pearl necklace. It was all innuendo, no filth but oh so enjoyable. As I said highly recommended

Thanx very muchly 4 the info. That sounds awesome! laugh I've noted the dates for when she is on and I'm gonna give her a try.
11-05-2013 13:03
TheThruster Offline
Banned

Just for the record, Olivia on RLC is awesome for a DTW!

Phoned her for a ~6-7 min call the other day when she was on, started off by saying I'd heard she gave great 'massages' over the phone and she proceeded to go in details on how she'd oil her self up, slowly rub my aching muscles all over, digging her nails into my back etc etc Tongue

Highly recommended, worth every penny spent!

Fancy chatting on Yahoo Messenger about the babes? I'm a exceptionally kinky, horny but easy-going and friendly Bi guy. If you are interested, just PM me for my yahoo id!
17-05-2013 17:42
daytime_caller Offline

(17-05-2013 17:42 )TheThruster Wrote:  Just for the record, Olivia on RLC is awesome for a DTW!

Phoned her for a ~6-7 min call the other day when she was on, started off by saying I'd heard she gave great 'massages' over the phone and she proceeded to go in details on how she'd oil her self up, slowly rub my aching muscles all over, digging her nails into my back etc etc Tongue

Highly recommended, worth every penny spent!

True but when will Olivia be on again in the daytime? She's not due on for the rest of the month!
17-05-2013 21:00
TheThruster Offline
Banned

(17-05-2013 21:00 )daytime_caller Wrote:  True but when will Olivia be on again in the daytime? She's not due on for the rest of the month!

I would have asked when I was on the phone to her, but I was a little occupied....Blush

(This post was last modified: 17-05-2013 21:02 by TheThruster.)
17-05-2013 21:02
LEWI5777 Offline
Junior Poster

I have tried a few and most are pretty good.
Caitlin is the worst you could find, cold does not come close to her.
Gemma Hiles on Studio 66 is good with me, I am always blatantly jerking off and she does not mind and encourages me. When I have asked her to open her mouth and lick her lips she always has.
Hannah on Studio 66 can be surprising naughty. I always like them to know what I am doing and once I told her I wanted to lick her ass and she played along and asked if I would like her to grab my head and push it to her ass and if I wanted to lick her. Second call with her was not quite so naughty so don't know if someone was listening that time.
Dannii on Playboy tv is good, I told her I liked her feet and she showed them to me and said she was good at massaging with them.
Just called TeeJay from Red Light this morning and she was great, I said I liked her legs and she said she would get me a close up. Then she said she would "get the camera man to come on her face and then go down on her", blatant innuendo. Can't wait to call her again.
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2013 11:11 by LEWI5777.)
18-05-2013 17:22
drjim Offline
Junior Poster

Anyone tried Gemma Jane for a DTW?
21-05-2013 11:22
daytime_caller Offline

(21-05-2013 11:22 )drjim Wrote:  Anyone tried Gemma Jane for a DTW?

No but I asked her on her webcam show if she likes to be naughty on the phones in the daytime and she said she's not allowed. She didn't believe me when I said other girls are, so I don't think she is up for it unfortunately. Sad
21-05-2013 14:02
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

The Redlight girls seem far more accommodating. I have some really good DTWs with Amy Lu and Linda Leigh.

Tried Sienna on Saturday and she was a right dirty little minx. Told her I was really excited to be talking to her and that she makes it difficult for me to not want to work out. "I like a man to be working out on the phone with me". Quids in! She asked where I 'cream' and I told her I make a big mess everywhere. I like to be really filthy so told her I wanted to taste my own cream and so she told me to sit back and aim my cock (she actually said cock) right into my mouth and that I should swallow it up like a good boy. Seriously slutty stuff. Will be sure to call her again.

Trick is to catch them when no one else is on the line waiting in the queue or listening in - that's when they can really express themselves Wink
21-05-2013 17:56
LEWI5777 Offline
Junior Poster

Christ! Holly McGuire just blew my mind. She is currently horny as hell and literally telling every caller to come all over her face. Easily the best call I have ever had.
22-05-2013 15:41