Dannii Harwood
Paige
April
Minnie
Fernanda
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 78 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning in whilst having a daytime wank?
Scotsman Wrote:I know I sung her praised the other day, but I just had THE BEST possible daytime wank with Michelle Thorne.

I called her and started chatting to her. After a minute or so, she remembered me from Wednesday and asked what we spoke about. I told her we spoke about her films and we started talking again and here's the masterstroke: I told her I was watching the Titney Spheres audition scene as I was chatting to her! I was actually watching it too as it was very hot talking to her at the same time.

So she started asking me what my favourite part is, I told her the end part and she was like "Yeah, would you like to do that to me?" etc. Asking me what other parts I liked, so I said the bit where she was bent over and she said "Bent over the desk? Yeah...up the bum?" I was shocked she actually said it. Then she was asking if I'd done that to a girl, if I'd like to etc. She asked what I'd do if I was there and I told her I'd like to act out that scene with her and she was saying she'd like that, if it would turn me, if it was my ultimate fantasy etc.

It really must've been as close to phonesex as you can get during the day. I told her I was going to do what the guy does at the end, asked her if she wanted me to, if she liked it etc. She got right up to the camera for me, waiting for it! It was amazing.

OK so I thought nothing was going to top Michelle and top this amazing call. And, although this maybe doesn't top it, it certainly equals it.

I called Dannii Harwood tonight. We started chatting, the usual stuff but she was straight away asking if I liked her outfit and told me to go to her website to see some naughtier pics. So I went as we chatted, looked at topless pics and we talked about her tits and her legs etc. She said if I joined, I'd get to see down below so we started talking about her pussy.

Then it got really filthy! She asked who I lived with, I lied and said a flatmate and she said I should get him to call too. So I went with it and said we could both call at the same time and if she'd like that! She said she'd love two 'callers' at once and we started talking about how many 'callers' she's had at one, girl 'callers' etc.

I thought that was good, but it got even better. She had made holes in the couch with her heels, and she was thrusting her heel in and out of one of them, saying she gets sexually frustrated. So I said I was sexually frustrated just now. She asked what I did to relieve it so I said I call girls like her!

Then I said I was going to relieve some of that frustration right now, meaning I was going to cum. So she said "Go on then, do it!" I asked if she'd like it etc. This went on for a while, with her daring me, double daring me etc. She even said "Here" and started rubbing just above her tits! I said yeah, or higher. So she said "Here?" and put her finger in her mouth, saying she likes it there etc. Then she started casually, subtly sucking the top of her finger and that was it, I had to blow!

Unbelievable chat! I actually think it was hotter than my chat with Michelle! Un-fucking-believable. Everyone should call her for daytime filth!
04-03-2009 21:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

You know, I haven't called a show in many a long year as the night time stuff was getting repetetive, but reading that post Scotsman, I'm getting seriously tempted to send the wife down the shops and have some "alone time" during the day for once... Great stuff.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
04-03-2009 21:30
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I swore I wouldn't call again for a couple of months but I was watching her rubbing the top of the microphone so I thought fuck it, she's filth, I have to call! And there you go, I struck gold again!

It's so much better when you get a great daytime call like that as the innuendo and getting some reasonably filthy stuff when you know it's not allowed, it's just so, so hot. Plus, the girls in general are hotter.
04-03-2009 21:33
cherryryder Offline
Gone

mr gummidge Wrote:You know, I haven't called a show in many a long year as the night time stuff was getting repetetive, but reading that post Scotsman, I'm getting seriously tempted to send the wife down the shops and have some "alone time" during the day for once... Great stuff.

I would class Scotsman as one of the best sources for real information on the 'x-rated factor' of the daytime babes...his investigative skills are second to none and he is always willing to take risks...

I salute you! Wink
04-03-2009 21:35
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Haha Wink Shercock Holmes

So far I've put the girls in three camps:

Not filth: Ali, Hannah, Dani T Sad

Potential filth: Kelly Bell, maybe Fernanda

Filth!: Michelle Thorne, Dannii Harwood, Carmen, Abbee
04-03-2009 21:42
Hazhard Away
Banned

i called the nightshows and the dayshows , i never have actually had a wank during the daytime shows because the nightshows benifit me more, they cant talk dirty on the daytimes shows but i suppose the sexy seductive voices of the babes and the tension would get any man tense Wink
04-03-2009 21:46
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Scotsman Wrote:Haha Wink Shercock Holmes

So far I've put the girls in three camps:

Not filth: Ali, Hannah, Dani T Sad

Potential filth: Kelly Bell, maybe Fernanda

Filth!: Michelle Thorne, Dannii Harwood, Carmen, Abbee

I like your breakdown into catagories...'filth' is the most important but the challenge is always there to turn the 'potential filth' into 'filth'...
04-03-2009 21:46
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Hazhard Wrote:i called the nightshows and the dayshows , i never have actually had a wank during the daytime shows because the nightshows benifit me more, they cant talk dirty on the daytimes shows but i suppose the sexy seductive voices of the babes and the tension would get any man tense Wink

You've not actually read any posts in this thread, have you?
04-03-2009 21:47
Hazhard Away
Banned

Scotsman Wrote:
Hazhard Wrote:i called the nightshows and the dayshows , i never have actually had a wank during the daytime shows because the nightshows benifit me more, they cant talk dirty on the daytimes shows but i suppose the sexy seductive voices of the babes and the tension would get any man tense Wink

yes i have actually i do read before i post.
04-03-2009 21:49
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Scotsman Wrote:

Haha! Big Grin

The whole premise of the thread is to extract information on babes who talk dirty without talking dirty if that makes sense...inuendo, suggestion, symbolism etc. etc.
04-03-2009 21:52