babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Sasha thanks for shout

skelly71 Offline
Junior Poster

Sasha thanks for shout
My name is skelly, i think you thought i was the name skully, i just wanted to say, that what you contribute to the forum is great, and eLSO you are very attentive on phone, love to you and family take care and keep in touch
20-02-2009 23:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sasha thanks for shout
It was really lovely to talk to you as well. You sound really lovely babe.

Yes I did think you were Skully but nevermind - its great to have you around.

I just want to say once again that you have a lovely voice and for those who moan I don't care about clogging up the forum and telling Skelly this xx

Speak soon sweetheart xx

skelly71 Wrote:My name is skelly, i think you thought i was the name skully, i just wanted to say, that what you contribute to the forum is great, and eLSO you are very attentive on phone, love to you and family take care and keep in touch
22-02-2009 12:23
skully Offline

Cheers for the shoutout Sasha Big Grin lol

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
22-02-2009 15:49
skelly71 Offline
Junior Poster

skully Wrote:Cheers for the shoutout Sasha Big Grin lol

Thank you very much sasha x it was a pleasure speaking too you take care babe x
22-02-2009 18:02
Hazhard Away
Banned

your in there skelly Smile
25-02-2009 17:55
skelly71 Offline
Junior Poster

Hazhard Wrote:your in there skelly Smile

If only hazard lolSmile but sasha is a really sweet girl, i think its great that she contributes to the forum and doesnt just treat people with with no class. After reading some of sashas posts think she has been thru a lot and i can relate to that, people have lots of different life experiences you and i includedand as traumatic as these experiences are the main thing is come thru bigger and stronger than before but must important of all is to learn from these experiences bit deep i know but anyway cheers for rep
26-02-2009 20:51
Hazhard Away
Banned

skelly71 Wrote:
Hazhard Wrote:your in there skelly Smile

If only hazard lolSmile but sasha is a really sweet girl, i think its great that she contributes to the forum and doesnt just treat people with with no class. After reading some of sashas posts think she has been thru a lot and i can relate to that, people have lots of different life experiences you and i includedand as traumatic as these experiences are the main thing is come thru bigger and stronger than before but must important of all is to learn from these experiences bit deep i know but anyway cheers for rep

np skelly Smile your a great addition to the forum , and yer sasha is probably the babe on this forum who posts the most , and shows the most dedication.
26-02-2009 21:39
rover Offline

Sasha is definitely the best girl on the forum and she alway put 100% into her performances on bangbabes
a great lady who has been though a lot but come out the other end stronger and hopefully wiser always a pleasure to talk to her on here.
thanks for the shout out last night sashaSmile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2009 22:26 by rover.)
26-02-2009 22:25
Hazhard Away
Banned

sasha can you give me a shoutout Smile.
26-02-2009 22:30
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

All day long (as they say in Essex) I will shout out for you Hazhazard. I missed a few of my favourites out last night as I was on ze spot.

I really am grateful for your nice comments to me. Sometimes I feel like I've messed things up but you know when i read these nice things it makes me feel better.

Skelly - and Skully! its really cool that you talk about life experiences and the twists and turns as to which it takes you. I really feel like I cheapened myself in my life and feel upset about that - really I do - but you know I am really strong and will get through anything, I know that now.

Also the next person I eventually choose to love me will be nice to me and intelligent. Thats all I want now

Thankyou xxx

Hazhard Wrote:sasha can you give me a shoutout Smile.
26-02-2009 23:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV