lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
(21-12-2013 05:30 )REX MASTER Wrote:  But Wat I'm I to do... Shes Fucking Always On....

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
21-12-2013 05:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(21-12-2013 05:30 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Thank You... But Wat I'm I to do... Shes Fucking Always On

With all due respect, she's on one channel (Bs1)

You have a list of favorite babes as long as your arm, on your signature. Right now one of them is on Bsblue and another is on Bsxtra..........
21-12-2013 05:43
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1374403

Thats a Good One... I Like that...... Well there is S66...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
21-12-2013 05:43
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I Know my Wat my list Stats........

I Just find it funny to moan... Thats just me... I think iv got Issues... Some serious Issues... Dont you think...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
21-12-2013 05:48
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

If I had a body like Lori's then I'd be getting naked a lot as well! Those tits, legs and that arse deserve to be shown off at every opportunity. Smile

The Beautiful Twins
21-12-2013 08:29
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I'm glad I don't feel the need to go into the threads of all the girls who do nothing for me and moan. Some people have made their point. They don't like Lori, that's fair enough, anyone is entitled to an opinion. I'm sure Lori doesn't expect everyone to like her, but to keep banging on about it every single bloody time she is on is pointless. I notice the biggest moaner is a fan of Preeti, does he complain about her being on almost every night? Surely he can't have double standards?? Still it's that time of year when trolls are more active I suppose Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2013 09:28 by bytor.)
21-12-2013 09:25
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

i know right. there is no way everyone can like every girl, but why people waste time writing why they dont like a certain girl i will never know. but what confuses me is that it seems to mostly happen on lori's forum which is CRAZY coz surely she is one of the hottest girls still on the babeshows Smile

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
21-12-2013 12:14
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

That is down to individual taste. I can appreciate that different girls appeal to different guys but there are several other channels to watch on free view and Sky, a shit load of Web cam sites and the whole of the Internet to find someone to whet the appetite.
Lori is a professional performer and does a good job in keeping her fans happy. So long as she keeps getting her callers then she is making money. One or two people expressing their lack of enjoyment will mean nothing to her or her bosses.
21-12-2013 13:37
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

She was properly good last night in the office. If she was a new-comer and put on a show like that, I'd expect to come in here and see reams of posts raving about what a great signing she was to the channel.

However, I do use this button sometimes : [Image: image-A2EF_52B5A83C.jpg] laugh
21-12-2013 15:42
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
22-12-2013 04:28

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles