lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - chat
anyone seen the recent webcams or lori are they worth it. i mean anything of lori is worth it but i mean if your tight on money is it worth spending to c these webcams

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
23-03-2012 17:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

If her tv performances are anything to go by I would definately think her webcam shows will be hot!!
23-03-2012 17:37
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

She is gorgeous, has fantastic dark hair, an amazing pair of tits, a lovely arse, a superb body, wonderful legs, a sexy voice and is so entertaining. I'm loving Lori. Smile

The Beautiful Twins
25-03-2012 22:43
Intense1 Offline
Banned

Babestation have effectively put an end to Lori. When was the last time that anyone saw Lori not kneeling facing the camera and bouncing for 90% or more of the show??? This is not Lori, this is a compelled clone. Babestation are now putting the final nail in her coffin. She is now unrecognizable from the Lori of Elite or Bangbabes. I guess that she doesn' t have too many options open to her right now, with all of the channels petrified by the threats of the homosexuals in power (Ofcom). But it is so depressing to the enlightened brain to have to bear witness to this farcical nonsense. This nonsense can only appeal to the immature brain. The immature brain is one that is out of touch with reality, and lives for fantasy. That is precisely why these channels continue to make money whislt doing nothing but INSULTING the human brain when complying with the demands of Ofcom. Human beings are immature at present!!!

The inconsistency, the frustration, the irrational nonsensical shite that we are now being subjected to, deserves nothing but scorn and rejection. Instead, the calls continue; the shows receive praise... Will maturity ever come to fruition? Will the madness ever end??!!

I do apologise for being so intense on what is essentially a forum that is only for the superficial and shallow (sex talk). But one's views ought to be expressed.
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 01:32 by Intense1.)
26-03-2012 00:59
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

yeah you can tell that babestation are tamin lori compared to at the start of the year when she has legs spread with a hand thong which was great but then again very risky so yeah its a shame but wt can we do. she still looks great tho.

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
26-03-2012 13:44
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

It seems to me that you like to reassure your own intelligence Intense1 laugh. Maybe I'm reading to much into your post but it seems to me that your reading to much into the Lori situation. I saw a set of caps from a recent night where she was all over the place, in different positions, naked and covered in oil. Everybody changes over time and what you may be seeing is Lori changing her style after years of working on such channels. Babestation may be "restricting" her but this may be Lori decisions as well. Everyone's allowed their own opinion and personally I'm still a fan of what she does.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 13:53 by BoBByB187.)
26-03-2012 13:46
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

lori should do hardcore then we get to see her bouncing on willys.Smile

Im like marmite.
26-03-2012 18:45
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

(26-03-2012 18:45 )loveass Wrote:  lori should do hardcore then we get to see her bouncing on willys.Smile

lol well we can dream Smile

26-03-2012 18:55
paprika2010 Offline
♥ Lolly Fan ♥

She's a-mazing. Cannot get enough of her. Love all her moves, incredible body and when she gets totally nude it blows my mind. So-o-o hot Heart
28-03-2012 23:01
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

'The Energiser Bunny'
fair do's. Lori never gives less than 100% Tongue
29-03-2012 05:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles