lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion
I like pussy as much as the next guy, but I guess purely semantically, the cams could be described as "pervy" to the extent that for a lot of the time I'm guessing all they offer is a single continuous static close up shot of one area of the babes' body, ie. wherever the cam happens to be pointing at, presumably the crotch but not always (in my limited experience of using it ! ) so such a "restricted" view without any other context could be argued to be reasonably pervy - at least on TV with a reasonable cameraman you get a bit of an idea of what the rest of the babe looks like - even in close up they can actually pan the camera.
Unless the babe has the pervcam in her hand and is waving it about up and down herself, which I think we would notice on the TV so let's it face it noone has been brave/imaginative/stupid enough to do that, then basically you are logging on to see continuous static footage of a fairly motionless crotch in the same position ? After a minute or so, that's probably almost as dull as seeing the TV version of a motionless top-half from the shoulders up only shot of a babe sitting with a camera looking up her snatch supposedly (but not really Wink? playing with herself ?
If the babe's actually moving at all then I imagine (again from limited previous experience) what you are seeing is a blurred pixellated-to-buggery image which might as well have a big fat babestation badge all over it for all that you can actually see.
23-08-2016 23:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

in some cases yeah your rite. but really a little imagination could make it less so. when i asked for the cams i said there and then i wasnt interested in a purely gino shot.
i guess they didnt read that bit Sad
and yeah your rite it does seem a little pervy when it so close with nothing happening.

but like i said that wasnt the intention behind asking for them to be brought on set.
i thought they would move them about giving different shots from a slightly less intrusive distance.
shocked

so something like, when lori did her pov sets. the cam guy could get into position and keep it safe for tv. while the web cam gave a slightly more explicit shot.
maybe even showing some interaction between the babes and the ops as sometime happened in the past.
but i guess its the pussy thats bringing in the customers not the ability to see the girls doing there job in a less restrictive view.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2016 11:23 by HEX!T.)
24-08-2016 00:06
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink Nobody wins....?

[Image: image-9C43_57BCEB44.jpg]
24-08-2016 00:34
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(23-08-2016 23:19 )M-L-L Wrote:  I like pussy as much as the next guy, but I guess purely semantically, the cams could be described as "pervy" to the extent that for a lot of the time I'm guessing all they offer is a single continuous static close up shot of one area of the babes' body, ie. wherever the cam happens to be pointing at, presumably the crotch but not always (in my limited experience of using it ! ) so such a "restricted" view without any other context could be argued to be reasonably pervy - at least on TV with a reasonable cameraman you get a bit of an idea of what the rest of the babe looks like - even in close up they can actually pan the camera.
Unless the babe has the pervcam in her hand and is waving it about up and down herself, which I think we would notice on the TV so let's it face it noone has been brave/imaginative/stupid enough to do that, then basically you are logging on to see continuous static footage of a fairly motionless crotch in the same position ? After a minute or so, that's probably almost as dull as seeing the TV version of a motionless top-half from the shoulders up only shot of a babe sitting with a camera looking up her snatch supposedly (but not really Wink? playing with herself ?
If the babe's actually moving at all then I imagine (again from limited previous experience) what you are seeing is a blurred pixellated-to-buggery image which might as well have a big fat babestation badge all over it for all that you can actually see.

I'm sure I've seen a few girls holding the pervcam and lining it up for the "best" shot briefly before putting it down again; all in view of us TV viewers! But even so I hate the whole concept of pervcam; it really is destroying the shows!
24-08-2016 09:54
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
26-08-2016 19:54
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

An unscheduled appearance, but, oh dear, Lori's gone a bit 'curly mop' tonight! eek bladewave Rolleyes

[Image: image-23FD_57C4BB48.jpg]

At least she's solo, though, which, these days, is not just welcome, it's a fucking miracle! eek shocked Wink
29-08-2016 22:48
dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

^I don't mind the curls, but..

I'm guessing the Mistress Lori "Character" has been unofficially retired, which is such a shame as she showed great potential as a Mistress, Huh Huh Huh

Then you see Mistress Jolie on the other side getting it spot on for 5 out of the last 6 weeks and you think come on Lori sort it out, so close to changing my allegiances... bladewave

It's been 5 months now... annoyed annoyed annoyed

Check out Sarah Daniel's OnlyFans page - https://onlyfans.com/officialsarahdaniel

THERE'S ONLY ONE SARAH DANIEL!
29-08-2016 22:54

^ She's magnificent... but frustrating, too! Sad Rolleyes

Her wardrobe seems to consist of bra/panties or birthday suit! bladewave Sad

She still looks gorgeous with the curls, just not quite as gorgeous as 'without them'! Blush Wink

(And, yes, Ella is looking fantastic, tonight! Smile )
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2016 23:12 by Censorship :-(.)
29-08-2016 23:02

I can understand why she's so keen on getting naked, though Wink ; I mean, what a body! eek shocked

[Image: image-A94A_57C4CDD0.jpg]

[Image: image-FC4B_57C4CDD0.jpg]

Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2016 00:16 by Censorship :-(.)
30-08-2016 00:07
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

^^
Absolutely stunning.
30-08-2016 00:15

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles