lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
I find it weird when Lori has her face shoved up on the camera and how she moves those lips... I find it unpleasant to view.. And the light is so shit when it happens.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
03-08-2015 23:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(03-08-2015 23:48 )REX MASTER Wrote:  I find it weird when Lori has her face shoved up on the camera and how she moves those lips... I find it unpleasant to view.. And the light is so shit when it happens.

Why do you feel the need to constantly moan about her? Everyone knows by now you don't like the girl but why not just ignore her instead of making comment about the way she looks, moves, wears clothes or how she is sat in some cheap set. Its a phone wank show. Nothing more
04-08-2015 05:49
REX MASTER Offline

I don't always moan about her... All other people on here have said the same thing in the past few pages on here about her shows aswel. Also people moan about the babes all the time on this forum more than I do but they don't get the stick that I do.

I mean people have been moaning about Ella Jolie shows over the past few months about how she just sits there on does the Dom shows. I like Ella shows at least she puts in the effort and wears sexy outfit all the time and does a variety of different shows unlike Lori. So I don't understand why I'm getting the stick about what I say about Lori and her shows..

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 18:47 by REX MASTER.)
04-08-2015 18:34
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(04-08-2015 18:34 )REX MASTER Wrote:  I don't always moan about her... All other people on here have said the same thing in the past few pages on here about her shows aswel. Also people moan about the babes all the time on this forum more than I do but they don't get the stick that I do.

I mean people have been moaning about Ella Jolie shows over the past few months about how she just sits there on does the Dom shows. I like Ella shows at least she puts in the effort and wears sexy outfit all the time and does a variety of different shows unlike Lori. So I don't understand why I'm getting the stick about what I say about Lori and her shows..

I'm not picking on you at all. I just don't know why people make personal comments on how a girl looks or acts. They are just doing their jobs and trying to make as much money as they can out of the callers. The majority of the girls appearing on the channels these days do little for me but I don't find it necessary to make personal comments or criticise their performances.
04-08-2015 22:26
REX MASTER Offline

Dude Iv made no such personal comments about her.. Just about how boring her shows are.

LOVE THESE BABES......

04-08-2015 22:46
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-08-2015 22:26 )bytor Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 18:34 )REX MASTER Wrote:  

I'm not picking on you at all. I just don't know why people make personal comments on how a girl looks or acts. They are just doing their jobs and trying to make as much money as they can out of the callers. The majority of the girls appearing on the channels these days do little for me but I don't find it necessary to make personal comments or criticise their performances.
Well we may as well close this forum down then if no one talked about how the girls look and perform, or maybe we should keep this forum open just so people can post in the football threads, the tonight im lovin thread and babe of the night threadSmile
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 23:30 by Joey 27.)
04-08-2015 23:25
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(04-08-2015 22:46 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Dude Iv made no such personal comments about her.. Just about how boring her shows are.

Let me get this straight, someone who's a fan of Preeti, is calling Lori's shows boring?! Surprised shocked

Tongue
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 00:10 by Censorship :-(.)
04-08-2015 23:48

Anyway, with all this negativity, it seems to me that some appreciation of the 'loveliness known as Lori Buckby' is called for Blush :-

[Image: image-F0ED_55C1523F.jpg]
[Image: image-CD00_55C1523F.jpg]
[Image: image-021C_55C1523F.jpg]
[Image: image-691C_55C1523F.jpg]
[Image: image-A25D_55C1523F.jpg]
[Image: image-6177_55C1523F.jpg]

I know, any excuse... Blush Heart
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 00:08 by Censorship :-(.)
05-08-2015 00:07

For the first time in a few weeks, Lori's ditched the curls on favour of straight hair! Smile

[Image: image-364B_55CBD7BB.jpg]
[Image: image-FD38_55CBD7BB.jpg]
[Image: image-68CE_55CBD7BB.jpg]
[Image: image-420C_55CBD7BB.jpg]

Now all we need is her being let out of the study, and for the stream quality to (greatly) improve! Oh, and a sexy outfit wouldn’t go amiss, either! Rolleyes
12-08-2015 23:37
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

Speaking of Lori's hair: I have never ever seen Lori stroke her hair non-stop the way she is doing (I guess it is to do with the new straight style). It is almost as though she has become an obsessive compulsive. I really do hope this is not an ongoing trait; I for one find it pretty annoying; especially when the producers are refusing to allow her to perform, and instead, just directing her to be a prop - squatting in front of the camera the entire show, doing nothing but stroking her hair... extremely depressing stuff!

She has just started to perform as I speak; and what do you know: she is with this particular cameraman (I do believe he is new here) whose antics will bring persistent grief. The man seems to be petrified of women.
13-08-2015 02:30

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles