lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
(24-07-2015 23:30 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  ^ It does seem strange that for someone who, IMO, puts much more effort into her shows than most, she puts no effort at all into the thing that requires very little effort - wearing some clothes! eek Rolleyes

While some seem utterly obsessed with 'tits out' or 'babe channel nudity', surely, from the point of view of simple variety, if nothing else, wearing some sexy outfits, at least some of the time, can only be good thing?! Huh

How many times must we see her in the same bra/panties, barefoot, on the same sets, getting 'naked' asap, over and over again,,,? She's my favourite babe, but it's been the same for so long now, even I'm beginning to lose interest! Surprised eek shocked Sad

^ To be fair Rolleyes , despite all of the regular frustrations, having 'reviewed' Thursday's show, Lori was on good, lively, energetic and overtly sexual form Smile - all things considered, and with the usual caveat of 'by today's standards', a good show! Surprised eek
26-07-2015 14:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Be nice to see her in stockings just for one night

Im like marmite.
27-07-2015 22:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Picture the scene.
Hand held camera peering through a study door keyhole.
French maid Lori in full attire is cleaning and dusting the work surfaces making sure every little corner of dust is feathered away as she bends over so we can see upskirt shots of her frilly white panties Tongue. Camera pans away as she approaches the door clearly satisfied her work is done in the study.
She makes her way to the pool table room unaware the camera is following her. Dusting of pool table ensues as she leans over the table to dust all the pockets. More upskirt shots as her legs are spread wide apart as she steps up on to the table to feather dust the lampshade.
Satisfied all her work is done French Maid Lori with a twinkle in her eye has a naughty idea.
Lord of the BS Manor is out for the night.
Why not take a shower in the Lord's shower Tongue.
Lori throws down her duster and slips off to the bathroom.
Excited camerawoman hides away so Lori can't see her but eventually follows her to the bathroom.
Peers through the gap in the doorway as naughty Lori slowly starts peeling off her silky, frilly maid outfit. Lori is excited at the sight of the sight of some very luxurious shower lotions of all different colours and fragrances. Soon enough she is down to just silky black bra and silky white panties.
The camerawoman slips and makes a loud clunk as her camera hits the wall. A startled Maid Buckby opens the door and sees that the naughty camerawoman has been secretly filming her.
Excited Lori smiles and wiggles her finger towards herself to invite the camerawoman to continue filming.
The camerawoman gleefully follows her inside as Lori slips off her underwear and turns on the shower before stepping inside to apply a whole bottle full of peach shower lotion.
Lathering herself up slowly around every curve. Sliding and gliding her fingers up and down everywhere as steaming hot water streams down her body and bubbles emerge all over her body. Slowly twisting and turning with the camera zooming in up and down her whole body.
Lori suddenly says to camerawoman Madison Rose "Care to join me".
And with that the camera is floored and the bathroom door shuts.

And so ends the mini novel.
Fifty shades of Peach.................... errrr shower gel laugh.

(This post was last modified: 28-07-2015 00:24 by Snooks.)
28-07-2015 00:23
Hawaiian Brian Offline
Senior Poster

Just noticed at 2 mins past midnight that Lori disappeared from 906 on Sky to be replaced by Leigh Darby when Lori clearly was not finishing her stint. I switched to Freeview and there she was doing an excellent show. Is this normal, and is this something to do with Dutch cellnet licences?

Can anyone clue me in?
28-07-2015 00:38
Hawaiian Brian Offline
Senior Poster

Stone me! Now she's back on 906. What the hell's going on?
28-07-2015 00:56
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(28-07-2015 00:38 )Hawaiian Brian Wrote:  Just noticed at 2 mins past midnight that Lori disappeared from 906 on Sky to be replaced by Leigh Darby when Lori clearly was not finishing her stint. I switched to Freeview and there she was doing an excellent show. Is this normal, and is this something to do with Dutch cellnet licences?

Can anyone clue me in?
I can,BS1 on Sky no longer has a Dutch license,but Freeview BS1 is still Dutch regulated,so is allowed to have stronger content,but it has not prevented them from continuing to advertise what Freeviewers are getting on Sky but as of yet they have not provided Sky only customers a way to see the stronger show online,in summary the last the show strengths for all platforms was the same on BS1 throughout the night was March and they have been splitting the output ever since,much to the annoyance of me and quite a few other Sky only customers who had been enjoying watching/listening in to Lori climaxing,hope this answers your question.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2015 01:09 by jimmyt73.)
28-07-2015 01:07

(28-07-2015 00:38 )Hawaiian Brian Wrote:  Just noticed at 2 mins past midnight that Lori disappeared from 906 on Sky to be replaced by Leigh Darby when Lori clearly was not finishing her stint. I switched to Freeview and there she was doing an excellent show. Is this normal, and is this something to do with Dutch cellnet licences?

Can anyone clue me in?

Yes, it's normal; They sometimes have a split between TS1 on FV & $ky, the former being 'stronger', and it invariably involves a POVCL.

From what I saw, tonight’s POVCL was rather better than normal, due to less censorial camera work. Smile

Lori's been on good form so far tonight, IMO, but, as usual, still no sexy outfits, and she's barefoot. Sad
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2015 01:32 by Censorship :-(.)
28-07-2015 01:12

(28-07-2015 00:23 )snookered147 Wrote:  Picture the scene.
Hand held camera peering through a study door keyhole.
French maid Lori...

SNIP

And so ends the mini novel.
Fifty shades of Peach.................... errrr shower gel laugh.

You do realise that you 'said that out loud', don't you?! Surprised eek

Rolleyes Tongue
28-07-2015 01:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ I know Rolleyes.
Shameless Tongue.

28-07-2015 08:19
Hawaiian Brian Offline
Senior Poster

Lori's at it again, doing a much hotter show on FV than on Sky; which begs the question: Why did Cellnet give up their Dutch licence for 906 on Sky. Was it pressure from OfCom, perhaps?
30-07-2015 00:36

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles