lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
And I hate to really break it to you Jimmy but Lori is putting on an awesome session right now, she is also sweating for Britain as she has really worked herself up into a climax.

As to date freeview only still do not have a working webstream Huh
24-05-2015 00:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(24-05-2015 00:37 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  And I hate to really break it to you Jimmy but Lori is putting on an awesome session right now, she is also sweating for Britain as she has really worked herself up into a climax.

As to date freeview only still do not have a working webstream Huh

It's a real shame that there's no stream of the FV only content, not just for those who can’t get FV, but a D.O.G free screen would have made tonight’s POVCL even better! eek
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2015 01:01 by Censorship :-(.)
24-05-2015 01:00
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(24-05-2015 00:19 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  i hope someone manages to record her climax stint and is kind enough to share it with those people like me annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

That's a lot of angry-ies right there.
I may have to break my hibernation earlier than intended and try and do something about that. Cool

Smile She was looking great. For once in a long time the camera was working with her on that stint as opposed to sitting locked off at the side viewing in profile and was attempting more of a proper first person viewpoint. A bit more like the old days of these climax shows.
24-05-2015 01:16

(23-05-2015 22:44 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Great to see Lori back! Smile Heart

...and though the night is young (so we live in hope! Surprised), there's little prospect of anything especially earth-shattering...

SNIP

Hah! My ploy worked! Rolleyes Wink
24-05-2015 01:25
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink ^ As Han Solo says to Luke after he's shot down just one TIE fighter "..don't get cocky".Tongue
One decent hour amongst the recent wilderness doesn't make a summer of swallows (or something like that). bladewavelaugh

(If I was to be a cynical old git, I'd say they deliberately encouraged and abetted in upping the ante by slightly relaxing the restrictions on the camerawork compared with their recent output just for that one show anticipating a keener than usual fanbase missing her absence after 10 days or so. Whether it translated into calls and whether they'll keep doing it is another matter ?)

Not intended to take anything away from the lady herself, who's on good form.Cool
24-05-2015 02:16
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

Loving Lori's show tonight. Channels haven't been great recently but finally someone worth staying up for. Smile
24-05-2015 02:18

(24-05-2015 02:16 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink ^ As Han Solo says to Luke after he's shot down just one TIE fighter "..don't get cocky".Tongue
One decent hour amongst the recent wilderness doesn't make a summer of swallows (or something like that). bladewavelaugh

(If I was to be a cynical old git, I'd say they deliberately encouraged and abetted in upping the ante by slightly relaxing the restrictions on the camerawork compared with their recent output just for that one show anticipating a keener than usual fanbase missing her absence after 10 days or so. Whether it translated into calls and whether they'll keep doing it is another matter ?)

Not intended to take anything away from the lady herself, who's on good form.Cool

I concur!

I won’t get carried way - 'normal, curmudgeonly service' will, in all likelihood, resume tomorrow! Rolleyes Wink
24-05-2015 02:26

(24-05-2015 02:26 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 02:16 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink ^ As Han Solo says to Luke after he's shot down just one TIE fighter "..don't get cocky".Tongue

I concur!

I won’t get carried way - 'normal, curmudgeonly service' will, in all likelihood, resume tomorrow! Rolleyes Wink

To be fair, though, some nice leg spreads and ass to cam action, at the moment, too. Cool

In my defence, however, I did say say that I was suffering withdrawal symptoms... Heart Rolleyes Wink
24-05-2015 02:38
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(24-05-2015 02:38 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  To be fair, though, some nice leg spreads and ass to cam action, at the moment, too. Cool

Agreed. That is where having to keep panties on actually works for the better imo.
24-05-2015 03:35
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

From what is saw of Lori's climax stints I thought she did pretty well last night.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
24-05-2015 10:39

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles