lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
Yet another wasted night from Lori - naked, platform, climax line... ZZZzzzzzzz Sad

Don't suppose there's any chance that tonight won't be another re-run? FFS, do something different, anything!

A couple of weeks ago, there was a glimmer of hope, with a livelier, sexier, mild hand panty, some oil etc. performance - since then, with the exception of two, all too brief appearances in sexy outfits, it's been the same old, repetitive shows, as above. annoyed

What a waste - perhaps she would do better with a fresh start on another channel, because there seems little indication that things are going to improve substantially on BS?

I say again, what a waste! Sad
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2015 01:16 by Censorship :-(.)
11-03-2015 01:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

[split] Lori Buckby - Babestation Nightshow Caps and Vids
(10-03-2015 00:38 )The Truth Wrote:  Just a laugh (Please no torch yielding mobseekWink )
SNIP

That's hilarious - Nice one, The Truth!
11-03-2015 01:15

(10-03-2015 04:40 )REX MASTER Wrote:  People say Lori is good on the phones, Iv just watched her and she's been sitting on the pool table playing with the cues and not had a single caller for the past 20mins. All she does is talk to the crew.. It frustrates me cause other babes can use or be given the chance on BS1 and they will get more callers.. Such as poor Ms Lilly Roma she has been stuck on BS Blue all night.. Babestation are not giving alot of babes the chance to shine. People also say that Ms Preeti dominates BS1 and that is not the case. As for example look at tonight Ms Preeti has been on BS1 only once so far and that was about an hour Lori has had more than 4 hours on BS1.. Something is not right here.. It's not Loris fault or is it???? It Clearly shows that Babestation has her as their favourite babe.. But I can't see why.

IMO, Lori is, potentially, one of the best babes left on any of the babe channels; the problem is that she's been reduced to these garbage, repetitive shows, night after night after night... Sad

Who's to blame? Lori? Gets paid, no matter what, or how little, she does, making no effort in terms of outfits, performance etc., just 'wash, rinse, repeat', ad nauseam; Ironically, she supposedly likes Halloween, because she gets to dress up in sexy outfits!!
The producers, for allowing, perhaps insisting that she does these rubbish shows? Who knows, but its soooo frustrating, particularly when there a very few babes left, on any of the babe channels, that I have any interest in, and in these times of dismally tame, 'Ofcon' censored output, to see the same thing, over and over and over again! annoyed

I get that some people like it, and that would be fine, if there was at least some variety for those of us who don't - is that really too much to ask for? Huh

Wonder how long before a member of the NAATM complain about me moaning on night after night after night... Rolleyes Wink
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2015 01:49 by Censorship :-(.)
11-03-2015 01:47
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I know that most of you find climax stints boring but i still enjoy them,however after an excellent one last night it seems that either bs or Lori have gone tame again which is a shame because without a proper climax its all too predictable.

im always open to positive change
11-03-2015 02:06
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Gentlemen whilst we're on the subject of repetitive shows being delivered and it seems to me that as per usual Lori is made to be the scapegoat in all of this. Take Preeti for example. She also churns out the exact same show every time she's on but I don't hear a bad word said about it from any other forum members.

Lastly I'd rather see Lori's repetitive show from the majority of the other repetitive shows currently being delivered tonight with the exception of Mica bladewave
11-03-2015 04:25

(11-03-2015 02:06 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I know that most of you find climax stints boring but i still enjoy them,however after an excellent one last night it seems that either bs or Lori have gone tame again which is a shame because without a proper climax its all too predictable.

'Climax line' wouln't be quite so boring (IMO) if we actually got to see anything - some roving camerwork, with hand panty, would do wonders for it. Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2015 13:09 by Censorship :-(.)
11-03-2015 12:57

(11-03-2015 04:25 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Gentlemen whilst we're on the subject of repetitive shows being delivered and it seems to me that as per usual Lori is made to be the scapegoat in all of this. Take Preeti for example. She also churns out the exact same show every time she's on but I don't hear a bad word said about it from any other forum members.

Lastly I'd rather see Lori's repetitive show from the majority of the other repetitive shows currently being delivered tonight with the exception of Mica bladewave

I can only speak for myself, but I'm certainly not trying to scapegoat Lori - you may well be correct that many of the other babes' shows are repetitive & boring, but Lori is one of the very few babes that I have any interest in watching, and we all know she is capable of sooo much better.

Just because boringly repetive Lori is better than no Lori, isn't saying much, though I apprectie that not eveyone agrees that what she does, and has been doing for a very long time now, almost every night, is boring.

She's on for multiple hours each time she appears, so why not have different performances for each section, or, at the very least, different performances for each night of the week that she's on, then everyone’s happy, at lest some of the time (potentially)?
11-03-2015 13:08
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Its funny watching Lori with the sound turned off, kind of like seeing an overexcited animatronic puppet on speed.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
15-03-2015 01:09
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(15-03-2015 01:09 )gunnar Wrote:  Its funny watching Lori with the sound turned off, kind of like seeing an overexcited animatronic puppet on speed.Big Grin

Why would you call her and turn the sound off? Doesn't make any sense at £1.53 a minute Big Grin
15-03-2015 14:04
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I enjoyed watching the cameraman (Think it was a man...) rub her bare ass with the pool stick, and touch her landing strip with it laugh

That's the first camera person contact I've seen in a long time on Babestation. Also, her nude POV on the bed set from early this month was quite good!
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2015 02:44 by mrmann.)
18-03-2015 02:42

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles