lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

samstark Offline
Master Poster

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
It's so amazing even though Lori has been on for so long on the channels. She has not lost any enthusiasm for her work, she always gives 100% and puts on a great show. Last nights POV work was fantastic, she makes it look so realistic and it makes me just want to jump through the screen and give her a hard session like you know she likes. Still top of the charts and always will be be to me.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 15:26 by samstark.)
11-11-2014 13:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
samstark Offline
Master Poster

Just when I think Lori has got as good as you can get at performing on the babeshows, she kicks it up and reaches a new level of performance. These new POV shows she's been doing lately are blowing me away, and POV shows are perfect for someone like Lori who has the best expressive facial expressions on around. I love all the sexy little faces she makes while she's on the phone it really adds so much more to a call.
15-11-2014 12:29
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

That awful green hair she had for the past month has finally gone, now she's back to looking her best I can enjoy her shows again. She seems in a very dominant mood tonight, nice to see normal service has resumed.
22-11-2014 01:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

Lori is on sizzling form tonight. She looks stunning and her horny sex faces are fantastic. Love it when she leaves the phone in between her magnificent tits. TongueHeart

The Beautiful Twins
24-11-2014 01:51
samstark Offline
Master Poster

A simply amazing night of pure sexual pleasure from Lori. It was a nice change seeing her on one of the other channels with her thong on. I almost forgot with all her superb naked shows, how good she looks face on to the camera with her legs spread nice and wide with her eyes rolling back in her head. Also all the great close ups of between her legs was so hot to see. An absolute legend I can never have enough of.
24-11-2014 16:26
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(29-11-2014 02:12 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Again.... Lori Again!!!!!

[Image: fresh_prince_of_bel_air_o.gif]
29-11-2014 03:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Well she wasn't at the birthday party, but there was a re-run of a pre-recorded video...

[Image: image-2717_5483259D.jpg]

...come on, even the most vocal of naysayers...if you were offered that on a plate you definitely would wouldn't you ? WinkTongue
06-12-2014 16:52
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

So.... It Hits 12 And BS Is Dominated By Lori Fucking Buckby Yet Again.... Well I Think and She Has Said " Im A Naughty Nurse"....... No Lori No. .. You Are Not A Nurse..

Lori You Don't Just Become A Nurse With A Stupid Little Hair Band...... Were Is The Nurses Outfit???
This Girl Has No Imagination At All... Yet Again The Same Old Dull Boring Show..... Lori Once Again Jumping Up And Down Like A Little Child Shouting Down The Mic...

So No Lori You Are Not Fouling Me.... A Little Hair Band Does Not Change Your Performance!!!
And Oh Ya... 16 Mins And No Calls Yet Again..... Come On BS.... And Then You Have 3 Beautiful Girls Shoved On Blue But One Difference All Those Babes Have Callers..

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
10-12-2014 01:28
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(10-12-2014 01:28 )REX MASTER Wrote:  So.... It Hits 12 And BS Is Dominated By Lori Fucking Buckby Yet Again.... Well I Think and She Has Said " Im A Naughty Nurse"....... No Lori No. .. You Are Not A Nurse..

Lori You Don't Just Become A Nurse With A Stupid Little Hair Band...... Were Is The Nurses Outfit???
This Girl Has No Imagination At All... Yet Again The Same Old Dull Boring Show..... Lori Once Again Jumping Up And Down Like A Little Child Shouting Down The Mic...

So No Lori You Are Not Fouling Me.... A Little Hair Band Does Not Change Your Performance!!!
And Oh Ya... 16 Mins And No Calls Yet Again..... Come On BS.... And Then You Have 3 Beautiful Girls Shoved On Blue But One Difference All Those Babes Have Callers..

You do know its the producers who decide who goes on where don't you? Do you think Lori comes to work and decides she will stay on BS1 all night and stuff the other girls?
10-12-2014 07:58
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink Well you know what they say about sticks and stones and names....

[Image: image-D73F_5488A5EB.jpg]

...turn the other cheek Tongue....

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1587345
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014 23:00 by M-L-L.)
10-12-2014 21:00

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles