lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Bob Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
I have found some pictures of Lori showing her pussy whilst doing a perv came show. Any one got the vids or know if she has done some more stuff showing her pussy?
03-02-2014 00:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I Love it when the Sexy Ms Lori Buckby wears that all in one Red Velvet outfit.... Her Sexy Ass bent over in it just looks Amazing..... And I Love those Sexy Big Juciy Tits....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
03-02-2014 04:08
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

She is one fine example of a beautiful girl with a body that is out of this world sexy. She has such a high energy level that always makes her fun to watch and I definitely prefer naked Lori or her in a tiny thong, but that's because I spend most of my time trying to get girls out of clothes not into them lol Tongue but that's just me.

She was fantastic as usual last night and really one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. I love when she gets right close to the camera and zooms in on her face because she's so expressive with really sensuous lips and makes some of the sexiest faces in particular when she flicks her tongue around. But nothing and I mean nothing beats the way she shakes her tits, it is the most sexy and hypnotic thing she does and does not hold back when she bounces them around. I Really do love her but my only issue is how hard it is to get pics of her, it seems like the screen graphics block all her and Georgie's beautiful assets more then any other girl. Why can't they have streams like the other channels without all that stuff.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 19:34 by tylercoop.)
03-02-2014 12:02
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Juicy, bouncing tits & peeks of her landing strip.....what's not to love about this girl???
03-02-2014 23:54
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Finally.... The Sexy Ms Lori Buckby in Black Shiny High Heels.... Just wat I like.... More High Heels Ms Lori... If in Right in thinking these High Heels Belong to The Sexy Ms Tiffany Chambers...

She Left Them Her over the weekend... Thankz Ms Chambers....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
04-02-2014 01:37
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Lori is amazing tonight. Every now and again she is the best thing on there.
04-02-2014 01:49
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Another awesome night with Lori rocking the house at BS in her own unique sexy style. She looked very sexy in her heels last night and the thongs are always a welcome sight on her lovely ass and as usual plenty her perfect tits shaking all around in that lovely way she does. You know your never going to get a static night with Lori on your screen.
04-02-2014 11:01
thescientist Away

Must say that from what I've seen so far this year on BS the most consistent top drawer performer has to be Lori. She may be the babe who you either love or hate, probably because of the amount of screen time she gets compared to all the others, which I do find frustrating, but Lori at the end of the night, who has such a great tight little body, super tits and nipples btw, always puts on a bloody good show
04-02-2014 16:24
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Lori is all ways very good and puts on a good show.
Love seeing her bent over showing that bum off and those big tits hanging down.
Still want to see her in leggings though.

Im like marmite.
05-02-2014 09:15
AngryPirate Offline
Master Poster

I agree that Lori is gorgeous (see my earlier post). Very pretty, awesome boobies, great legs.

It would be nice to see her dressed up a bit though - and by that I mean lingerie (stockings, thongs, corset, shiny leggings, thigh high boots, high heels, pvc catsuit - any mix of!). That's the only problem I have with Babestation - too much full nudity and not enough kinky clothes.

That's just my preference though. There's no doubting that Lori is a class act.

New favourites: Jessie Jensen, Yasmine James, Electra, Olivia Berzinc, Alice Goodwin

Established favourites - Dionne Mendez, Ruby Summers, Sophia Lares, Fernanda Ferrari, Ree Petra, Lilly Roma, Belle Fatale, Hannah C, Hannah Mac, Porcha Sins, Tori Lee, Lori Buckby, Lucy Zara

Gone but not forgotten - Holly James, Kate Darcy, Kelly Bell, Tia Clegg
05-02-2014 19:54

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles