lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
Just switched over from Newsnight to see a close-up of a flintstone bikini bottom thrusting out of the screen. eek Wasn't expecting that.
Well, hello Lori - why did they ever need the hand-thong?
08-01-2014 00:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Same here - just switched over when Beth finished.
Lori was looking very horny, some very nice close ups.
08-01-2014 00:40
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Got another surprise when I stumbled upon her showing off her new trick of auto-juggling her boobs with her pecs. Looks well proud of it too.
Then the pesky (not really Tongue ) Savannah came on and made me forget all about it.
So she'll need to do it again. And again. I'm sure she will.
08-01-2014 03:31
tylercoop Online
Posting Machine

Lori was brilliant last night with so much intense energy that kept me locked in on her all night I'm really starting to fall back in love with her shows again lately after a long while. I was loving everything about her with her sexy hair, sensual lips, beautiful smile, an ass like an apple I wanted to take a bite out of and her curvy hips and luscious legs with those thighs just did it for me and she looks so sexy whens she's in full flow.

How anyone can say they don't like boob jobs is beyond me when you see tits like Lori's, they look perfect. Her tits look so firm but yet so soft and very and have a very hypnotic bounce to them when she jiggles them around and is bouncing up and down like she does so nicely. id love to get my face in between her beautiful tits and suck and nibble on her nipples all night.
08-01-2014 12:14
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I Like it when Lori wears Knickers.... She can get.into some interesting position.... Just like Now.... Legs Spread Wide Open and Thrusting up and Down.... Or Bent over Shaking her Ass... When she has No knickers on she can't get into these position... Well Done Lori... I.Like.... .

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
09-01-2014 05:19
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Lori is one hot babe,Nice mouth nice big boobs and a gorgeous arse.
Love to see her in some leggings or tight gym shorts.
Be nice to see her go blond again.

Im like marmite.
09-01-2014 09:19
tylercoop Online
Posting Machine

Another stunning performance by Lori the office set is definitely her best set, because she's such an energetic performer there are plenty of props for her to use to her advantage to show off her body to the fullest. Particularly when she was bent over the table jiggling her spankable ass around and I just love how she pushes her tits right into the camera and plays with them that completely finished me off last night. Also The set helps to stop the screen graphics blocking her gorgeous ass so much I find that it blocks her ass more then anyone else's, that's why I like it when she has a set she can stand up on it enables her to outmanoeuvre them.

Her tits and ass need to be classed as deadly weapons because they are just killing me with how awesome they are every time I see them, seriously they leave in a drooling, mumbling mess with how perfectly porportioned and shaped they are and everything is so perky.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2014 15:02 by tylercoop.)
09-01-2014 12:48
tylercoop Online
Posting Machine

Lori was brilliant again last night I'm really just so into her right now, I'm finding her so sexy from the cheeky little dancing, her peachy ass, awesome boobs, sexy legs and feet and cheeky smile. I cannot get enough and I'm so addicted right now.

11-01-2014 15:10
daryl morgan is fit!! Offline
Senior Poster

Looks so hot in that bra right now. Sometimes she looks better with the bra on. Sounds odd but there is something about her in her short skirt and bra
11-01-2014 23:20
way out west Offline
Junior Poster

lori is the most attractive looking babe on babestation. she has the best figure, best features and the most natural looking breast implants of them ALL. she should be in Playboy Mansion making Millions!!
13-01-2014 14:22

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles