lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
(21-12-2013 15:42 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  She was properly good last night in the office.
However, I do use this button sometimes : [Image: image-A2EF_52B5A83C.jpg] laugh
Big Laugh

I can see where you're coming from (and I assume partly in jest Wink) - but in terms of performance on the mic I'd say at least she tries to inject a bit of personality Smile into the boring plugging for videos/pictures/BSX ad nauseum that they seem to make the girls have to do every 5 minutes. Rolleyes

Agree she has been particularly good in the office the last couple of nights I've seen her recently. Smile
23-12-2013 12:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Ive not read post's on this thread for ages but I think recently she has got a bit more entertaining to watch strange I crave to see her when she's not on but when she is it's not her fault there is either another girl on another channel who I prefer to watch or I just don't get that turned on by her. In general I do like her she does spend a lot of time on the mic though I must say.
23-12-2013 19:30
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

"Missing Lori ?"

Not any more Wink
29-12-2013 23:32
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Well, I kind of am - my Freeview reception right now is totally unwatchable, and the webstream just says "BS Xtra cannot be played right now". Huh
29-12-2013 23:35
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Looking very 'socksy' on the Babestation reception desk. Maybe our get Lori dressed campaign is starting to bring some results.
She might even be my babe of the night. I'll have to ok it with Jada first. Wink
30-12-2013 02:58
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Lori in clothes so much hotter than lori without.
Also love to see her go blonde again.

Im like marmite.
02-01-2014 21:56
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Is that Lori I See wearing some New Red High Heels.... Her Tits do look good in that Bra......

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
05-01-2014 23:26
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Woah Lori is on fire tonight and I must say does look very sexy and pretty in her birthday suit, just the way I like my girls to be or in a sexy thong and that landing strip is calling out to me to come in for the night and those smokey eyes are so seductive. That's a nice little move she has that she can lick her own nipples and it's looks so hot when she's slapping and caressing her tits and pinching her nipples too that is driving me crazy right now, and by far one of the sexiest mouths and tongue around they always looks so wet and moist and I would quite happily let her use them on me and show me how talented she really is. Also she is superb on the mic and really shows a lot of personality and confidence and sounds like a lot of fun just my type of girl. Loving her tonight and even more so with her leopard skin thong she really kicks her performance up another gear when she's can spread her legs to the screen.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 04:18 by tylercoop.)
06-01-2014 02:17
massiveperv Offline
Apprentice Poster

Did Lori crack the oil out last night? I'm gutted if she did. I've been waiting weeks for that!
06-01-2014 13:24
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

damn im glad lori is back on she looked so fit last night!

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
06-01-2014 19:15

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles