r0y7n Offline
Master Poster

RE: Lori - Nights - Caps, Videos & chat
26-06-2010 17:28
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I would just like to say a big thank-you to all you guys that have put in the time and effort to upload all the vids and caps of Lori , they are much appreciated , Lori is definitely one unique girl with a style all of her own , so with BLUEBIRD announcing that they have signed Lori i am looking forward to many more caps and vids of the gorgeous Lori from the BLUEBIRD shows , i wonder if they will let her get "naked" ? or work on the "nudeblue" channel .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2010 13:40 by mr mystery.)
29-06-2010 12:56
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(29-06-2010 12:56 )mr mystery Wrote:  I would just like to say a big thank-you to all you guys that have put in the time and effort to upload all the vids and caps of Lori , they are much appreciated , Lori is definitely one unique girl with a style all of her own , so with BLUEBIRD anouncing that they have signed Lori i am looking forward to many more caps and vids of the gorgeouse Lori from the BLUEBIRD shows , i wonder if they will let her get "naked" ? or work on the "nudeblue" channel .

When did they announce this? I hope they didn't deliberately wait for Lori to leave the country before suddenly announcing that they have signed her? Another thing that annoys me is that this not the first time that Bluebird have announced that they have signed a girl before her!! Don't uyou think they should give some of the girls the courtesy of announcing the signing themselves!!

I hope for Lori's sake that this move is a success because if it isn't it could be expensive for her and the company!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
29-06-2010 13:12
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

If it is true that Lori has moved to Bluebird it MAY be a good thing because:

1) She might not get lost in such a sea of plastic!! Then again quite a few 'BLUEBIRD' girls are NOT natural (boo hiss!!).

2) She might get the opportunity to appear more often - although with so many girls signed I am not so sure about this either!!

3) She might get more exposure - ie get NAKED!!

Just like when Lori moved from BS to Bangbabes I am disappointed that she has moved to Bluebird because I think she would a great Elite girl - great NATURAL body, bubbly personality and loves GETTING NAKED!! Lori and Caty together would be an absolute scream!!

(This post was last modified: 29-06-2010 13:32 by Ally4Paige.)
29-06-2010 13:31
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(29-06-2010 13:12 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(29-06-2010 12:56 )mr mystery Wrote:  I would just like to say a big thank-you to all you guys that have put in the time and effort to upload all the vids and caps of Lori , they are much appreciated , Lori is definitely one unique girl with a style all of her own , so with BLUEBIRD announcing that they have signed Lori i am looking forward to many more caps and vids of the gorgeous Lori from the BLUEBIRD shows , i wonder if they will let her get "naked" ? or work on the "nudeblue" channel .

When did they announce this? I hope they didn't deliberately wait for Lori to leave the country before suddenly announcing that they have signed her? Another thing that annoys me is that this not the first time that Bluebird have announced that they have signed a girl before her!! Don't uyou think they should give some of the girls the courtesy of announcing the signing themselves!!

I hope for Lori's sake that this move is a success because if it isn't it could be expensive for her and the company!!
BLUEBIRD have put a list up on their own rival forum of the girls they have signed , Lori name was on the list , Hannah Mac's name was on the list for the day shows , there has been a lot of discussion about this on the "BLUEBIRD - new faces" part of this forum .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
29-06-2010 13:48
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I hope you guys don't mind but I will remain doubtful about Lori and Bluebird in general until the channels launch and ALL the promised girls appear OR Lori announces the news for herself when she gets back from her hols!!

29-06-2010 13:53
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles