babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Merging Party People / Babestation Daytime?

Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

Merging Party People / Babestation Daytime?
Until recently the daytime girls worked exclusively for either Party People or Babestation Daytime, but of course they now swap between the two channels all the time.

Can you think of any reasons why they couldn't merge the two channels together?

This way you could have the interaction of two presenters like the good ol' days and extra camera crew to change the shots / set design etc.

I'm sure the girls would prefer to work together and I think it would help freshen up 906/909.

Anyone else agree?
19-02-2009 21:39
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

RE: Merging Party People / Babestation Daytime?
Well i only started watching the channels just over a month ago, so thought it was the norm. but i have seen it lately where they've had 2 girls on at the same time (tho its mostly down to technical difficulties really) and i thought it worked alot better, like yesterday with emma and hannah, it was a stack of fun, and the other week when we had Ali, emma and hannah all on (ok emma was on BSD whilst Ali and Hannah were on PP). I think it would be a good thing, plus saves flicking channel when there's 2 girls i like on at the same time! Smile

Also, from what the girls have said on here, they've loved the working together thing too.
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2009 21:46 by Shandy.)
19-02-2009 21:45
Dreamlander Offline

A lot of the girls have done both channels for a while.Paige,Hannah and Toya have done both recently.They might as well be PP1 and PP2 they are identical Smile I would like the channels to stay separate but for BSD to return to being Lads Lounge which was a great channel! Back then both LL and PP had two girls on who overlapped on the show for quite a while leading to interaction but would then swap between girls so you still had that single girl setup you have today.LL also had a few exclusive models who were a little different to the PP girls,variety from Cellcast who'd have thought it! Smile

Dreamlander
19-02-2009 22:29
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Though cellcast owned both so they will be quite happy to keep both shows.
19-02-2009 23:31
Sylar Offline

shandyman Wrote:Well i only started watching the channels just over a month ago, so thought it was the norm. but i have seen it lately where they've had 2 girls on at the same time (tho its mostly down to technical difficulties really) and i thought it worked alot better, like yesterday with emma and hannah, it was a stack of fun, and the other week when we had Ali, emma and hannah all on (ok emma was on BSD whilst Ali and Hannah were on PP). I think it would be a good thing, plus saves flicking channel when there's 2 girls i like on at the same time! Smile

Also, from what the girls have said on here, they've loved the working together thing too.

When PP and Lads Lounge first started they had plenty of banter with two presenters at all times on both channels and they were genuinely entertaining and funny programmes to watch. Then, presumably for financial reasons, they cut it down to 1 presenter and changed the emphasis of the show so it was a lot sexier and more suggestive (that's not a complaint by the way!)

The girls still do a fantastic job but I just think that the presentation of Party People & Babestation Daytime has been the same everyday for the past 12/18 months now and it could do with freshening up a little IMO. Especially with The Pad upping their game in recent weeks.
20-02-2009 13:45
Shandy Offline

Thats the thing, the random times they've done the 2 girls on 1 screen lately, its made it even better i think Smile some of the girls are great pairings so would be nice to see more of that Smile

as for the pad upping their game, as has been said in another thread, its just gonna get them into trouble that cellcast are trying to avoid so they're playing it safe, especially since offcom might be paying attention alot more now...
20-02-2009 13:53
Sylar Offline

shandyman Wrote:as for the pad upping their game, as has been said in another thread, its just gonna get them into trouble that cellcast are trying to avoid so they're playing it safe, especially since offcom might be paying attention alot more now...

Yeah I was thinking that that could be the reason why they haven't followed in the footsteps of The Pad but it would be nice to see them at least move around a little bit! It's like they're handcuffed to the chair at the moment... I don't think OfCom could fine them if the girls stood up every once in a while!
20-02-2009 14:06
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

The cynic in me thinks the reason they keep it separate is so you have to subscribe to both websites to get pictures or vids of the girls.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
20-02-2009 14:18
Sylar Offline

PillowPants Wrote:The cynic in me thinks the reason they keep it separate is so you have to subscribe to both websites to get pictures or vids of the girls.

Haha good point, I hadn't thought about that! Although presumably they would probably be able to save on the wages of 1 or 2 technical staff if they merged the two... its not like Cellcast to miss a cost-cutting opportunity!
20-02-2009 14:25
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

Sylar Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:as for the pad upping their game, as has been said in another thread, its just gonna get them into trouble that cellcast are trying to avoid so they're playing it safe, especially since offcom might be paying attention alot more now...

Yeah I was thinking that that could be the reason why they haven't followed in the footsteps of The Pad but it would be nice to see them at least move around a little bit! It's like they're handcuffed to the chair at the moment... I don't think OfCom could fine them if the girls stood up every once in a while!

I would like them to re-introduce the Paige interview thing they tried out a while back if only for 10 mins or so, but during the daytime so you got to interact a bit with the girls.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
20-02-2009 14:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV