Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

x-mas presents for you favourite babes

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: x-mas presents for you favourite babes
I think the babes shouldn't expect gifts off fans it cost enough money just to call to them and they should be happy with that?, keep your cash and treat yourself to something instead, my fave girl may get something off me for christmas but that would be telling laugh
05-12-2011 13:17
Find all posts by this user
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

I think the OP was coming from a fantasy/tongue-in-cheek perspective rather than resurrect the debate about buying presents for the girls/wishlists etc.

eg SydneyJJ bouncing up and down on a trampoline would probably trigger an earthquake warning!!

I'll be sending a couple of Xmas cards and that's all (and unless Storm sort out the PO Box number they promised months ago not even that!!)

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

05-12-2011 13:28
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

For wanting to send real gifts....
[Image: 2011-05-25%2012.20.46%5B6%5D.jpg]

For fantasy gift ideas......um..a Remington Fuzz-Away?
[Image: 51VmEA7c5lL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 16:21 by Chimpy.)
05-12-2011 13:38
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(05-12-2011 13:17 )Classic84 Wrote:  I think the babes shouldn't expect gifts off fans it cost enough money just to call to them and they should be happy with that?, keep your cash and treat yourself to something instead, my fave girl may get something off me for christmas but that would be telling laugh

This is ironic, coming from someone who has posted on numerous occasions bragging about having bought shoes, hotpants etc for certain babes Wink

As for wacky Xmas prezzies, how about a dartboard? Then they can pin photos of anyone who pisses them off and chuck darts at them during their breaks laugh

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
05-12-2011 13:43
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I don't buy gifts for my family, so the chances of the babes getting a gift from me? I'll just say this, they have two hopes, and one of those is dead.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 13:44 by StanTheMan.)
05-12-2011 13:43
jozefbloggz Offline
Senior Poster

(05-12-2011 13:28 )mr williams Wrote:  I think the OP was coming from a fantasy/tongue-in-cheek perspective rather than resurrect the debate about buying presents for the girls/wishlists etc.

eg SydneyJJ bouncing up and down on a trampoline would probably trigger an earthquake warning!!

I'll be sending a couple of Xmas cards and that's all (and unless Storm sort out the PO Box number they promised months ago not even that!!)

at least someone gets it,this wasnt meant to be taken seriously,just a bit of fun,totally agree with the point about sydney jjlaugh

there is no dark side of the moon really
as a matter of fact its all dark
05-12-2011 14:41
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(05-12-2011 13:43 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(05-12-2011 13:17 )Classic84 Wrote:  I think the babes shouldn't expect gifts off fans it cost enough money just to call to them and they should be happy with that?, keep your cash and treat yourself to something instead, my fave girl may get something off me for christmas but that would be telling laugh

This is ironic, coming from someone who has posted on numerous occasions bragging about having bought shoes, hotpants etc for certain babes Wink

As for wacky Xmas prezzies, how about a dartboard? Then they can pin photos of anyone who pisses them off and chuck darts at them during their breaks laugh

I got my fave girl hotpants but they weren't for Xmas that's not bragging at all, as for buying others gifts maybe I was foolish then? but do think the girls shouldn't expect gifts so I won't be buying any this time!! so there you go Cool
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 15:06 by Classic84.)
05-12-2011 14:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV