Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Dirty Wives - General Chat & Discussion

dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Dirty Wives - General Chat & Discussion
A new babestation channel starts next week guys
i no this as Nikki Lord as posted this info on facebook & will be hosted by her & Candi Cutie.
Nikki has also added bs to her facebook profile as place of work.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
01-12-2011 20:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: new babestation channel
(01-12-2011 20:23 )dave34 Wrote:  A new babestation channel starts next week guys
i no this as Nikki Lord as posted this info on facebook & will be hosted by her & Candi Cutie.

It will probably be the new 40+ channel that the Sexstation rep was talking about , i wonder if it will be using the Freeview air time vacated by Red Hot Ch 191 ? the Sexstation rep said it would be on Sky and freeview , i wonder what channel number it will be on on Sky and Freeview ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
01-12-2011 20:31
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I hope its a interactive, girls on the mic, text in what you want them to do channel, I would hate it to be a 40+ channel
01-12-2011 20:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

could this be the channel the chat returns on?

Piper Niven Superfan
01-12-2011 21:30
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Could it be Babestation24 or perhaps Babestation Xtreme finally getting it's own devoted channel, I'll hold my breath to see what comes of this Cool
01-12-2011 21:37
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

As long as it's not a 40+ channel I'm fine, I'm not into that at all. Babestation Xtreme and Babestation24 is fine with me or a throw back to how it was like everyone has said, a true chat were you can text in.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
01-12-2011 22:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes I agree, I have no desire to see old grannies taking calls who are old enough to pick up a pension, back in the day you used to be able to text into the Babestation show and have your messages and requests read out live, it made you feel like part of the show because at the end of the day phoning into the show isn't exactly everybody's cup of tea, part of the problem is that other's can listen into your call, any time I've called a babe show I've allways been consensus of this fact and it's very disconcerting when the model is digging for information such as your name and location, I would like to see a change in the way this is done with an option to not have anybody able to listen in at all if that's what you wish, at the end of the day at £1.53 a minute I think eveybodys entitled to a bit of privacy, getting back to what possible new channel this will be, my hope is that it is original and offers us something different than is currently on offer Cool
01-12-2011 22:49
James Petros Offline
Master Poster

really hope it's where you can text in, why they got rid of that was beyond me, pleased everyone, feet, boobs, legs, stockings, etc etc. fingers crossed[/align]
01-12-2011 23:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

so what do you guys think about Nikki Lord & Candi Cutie being of the first one on the show then. as i dont think they are over 40's year of age. so could 40 plus have something to do with boobs size.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2011 23:29 by dave34.)
01-12-2011 23:21
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(01-12-2011 20:23 )dave34 Wrote:  A new babestation channel starts next week guys

That would tell me its a 40+ channel as both girls are well over 40 in babechannel years.
01-12-2011 23:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV