Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion
^^^
Can see your points kerravon. I know following babeshow babes like Victoria on twitter doesn't qualify as knowing them as they only reveal so much of their real lives on social media (twitter, Facebook etc) and therefore i don't really know them Yes I can be overly defensive about babeshow babes at times and accept it doesn't look good. However I don't think I was overly defensive about Victoria in this case. Setter1000 asked a couple of questions about Victoria and I answered them the best I possibly could based on what i know from following her on twitter.

As for Victoria's show last night, thought again she was top drawer. She looked fantastic in her black pvc one piece and didn't do a bad stint all night with lots of her famous arse gyrating away at the camera.

Hope Victoria is on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
04-12-2014 11:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

(04-12-2014 10:46 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Rammy, you seem to know all about a babe's reasons for being on the shows yet then show you really don't know anything about them. Following them on their social accounts don't qualify as knowing them either, they're only going to expose so much of their real lives publicly if at all.

Now we're all fans of certain babes & sometimes get a bit defensive over them. But getting too defensive of them doesn't look good.
lol mate you have no idea. i had 1 troll setup a twitter account, he posted a lot of screen grabs of posts i was asked to delete. claiming that certain mods were protecting me from getting banned because i was trolling the girls with the mods permission.
the truth was that skate guy kept an eye on my posts and if he thought i was being unfair or antagonistic he would ask me to remove them or he would.

especially when it came to the paige tyler fan club. which went out of there way to twist what was on the page into something it wasnt so they could all mount up on the white chargers and come to her rescue.
same with lynsey atkinson and lori buckby all three of which were doing handbras and tease shows at the time, which i wasnt a fan of. i said they could all do better (turned out i was rite) but that was like a red rag to a bull to her fanboi's.

paige tyler made demanded i be banned from the site(i was told this by 1 of the mods). admin to his credit refused, and instead gave her her own fanzone which she had control over(i was never allowed in, but a few guys kept me abreast of what was posted and to say i was a very hot topic is an understatement. (even after i was long gone from here)
lynsey came on here and blasted me out on the forum over what she had been told i said. later i got a pm from her apologizing, after she read what i said for herself and found what i posted was a fair comment. she even said that some of the guys coming to her rescue, scared her in how they follow her off this site.

lori buckby to her credit went immediately to look at what i posted and said not a problem. it was a fair comment and was a pleasant surprise to find some 1 not blowing smoke up her ass. (immediate gave props to lori for this.)

so no mate rammy aint half as bad as some of them that used to come here.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
05-12-2014 00:13
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

I'm really pleased to have the sexy Victoria back & think she is a major asset to S66. Her beautiful ass has just (hard to believe) got even better. When it comes to showing off an ass at its best Victoria is up there with the best.
05-12-2014 10:44
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

I agree hexit. I don't think Rammy did a lot wrong in this case. He answered me perfectly respectfully. We just don't agree with Victoria motives in coming back to work on studio 66. That's no reflection on either of us.

I do find it incredible how some people on this forum seem to feel need to fight for the fone babes honour. I find it really incredible how they can demand post be deleted just because they dont agree with it. Some of the babes need to grow up as well. They are in the public eye and therefore going to be target for some criticism. Some of them start insulting everyone on this forum because a couple of people out of a hundred might have posted less than nice things about them.

It's a democracy for gods sake. Frank Lampard when he plays westham gets called Fat Frank by people who look like they they are one curry away from a heart attack he just ignores it or makes fun of it. He does not start ranting and raving at the fans demanding for them to be kicked out.

If someone says something I disagree with I usually just accept their opinion or on occasion, tell them I think they are either wrong or misguided in not so many words.

I totally think you should be allowed to say what you want about the babes on here within reason and as long as it's not vindictive. Or slanderous.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 15:48 by setter1000.)
05-12-2014 15:46
terence Offline

(05-12-2014 15:46 )setter1000 Wrote:  I totally think you should be allowed to say what you want about the babes on here within reason and as long as it's not vindictive. Or slanderous.

you are allowed.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
05-12-2014 15:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

Glad to hear it Terrence that is most reassuring.
I have only started posting again very recently after about 4 years. As someone who has had his share of posts deleted in the past I politely beg to differ. To be fair things might have changed considerably since than. I see that there has even Been members of the forum banned I always assumed owned the forum. So it does seem that things have changed for the better.
05-12-2014 16:02
terence Offline

as long as comments don't stray into personal insults, libelous territory or the posting of personal information then it's ok. but as far as i'm aware, this has always been the case.

also as far as i can see the posts you had removed were because whole threads were moved, not because of your individual posts. most of them were moved when we did away with the pointless a to z threads.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
05-12-2014 16:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

Actually I had quite a few none atoz posts removed because someone decided they were offensive. One of them being a response to a babe saying do I still do it for you and me saying do what? Can't see how that was offensive but obviously was in some peoples eyes. Let me apologise now for the offence and inconvenience I caused to the people who had to report it. I meant no malice it was just my attempt at humour. I know my idea of humour was not the same as theirs so therefore it had to be removed.
05-12-2014 17:33
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Any bare bum from her the other night?
05-12-2014 23:30
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Come on V, unleash the bare bum!!!

Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 01:36 by mrmann.)
11-12-2014 01:35

Click here to watch Studio 66