Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion

stemmata Offline
Banned

RE: Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion
(15-11-2014 01:58 )stemmata Wrote:  Not a problem seeing Victoria again.

However, she aint match fit.

Kind'a morning real woman after a night fucking walking to the mini cab office thing going on.....

Cool

S

After the uthoria of seeing her back the reality sets in.

Victoria was once a no miss performer and she just is not anywhere near that young girl in bikini bottoms pointing her ass at the screen any more.

She hasn't got the desire and she doesn't really want to be there. Somebody posted earlier that younger girls just aint bothering any more.

I know a bunch of them with experience, and they are pissed off.

Always a place for "older" girls who still bring it.

Emma Butt for example..........and I always used to slag her off rotten.

bladewave

S.
03-12-2014 14:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Whatever floats ones boat StemmataWink Personally Victoria floats mine, and like all gems, she still sparklesBig Grin As for Victoria's gorgeous rear, it still facinates meBig Grin Give her a bed, and she is as good as anyone, its called classWink
03-12-2014 15:01
terence Offline

i'm pretty sure rammy's always uthoric when she's on. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
03-12-2014 15:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

tried her cam show. same crap quality as the rest of the s66 streams. teeny picture, constant breakup and 5 if your lucky fps.
the girl deserves better production than this. the customers deserve better picture quality. until they fix it give em a wide birth.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
03-12-2014 16:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-12-2014 15:03 )terence Wrote:  i'm pretty sure rammy's always uthoric when she's on. Smile

You know me too well Terence Smile Just like socatoa, Victoria still floats my boat. She looks just as fantastic as she was when she first started on the babeshows about 8-9 years ago, if not even sexier than she was then and for me still does top drawer shows and is always one of the babes of the night whenever she is on. Im sure this will be the case tonight

completely disagree Victoria hasn't got the desire and doesn't want to be there. if that was the case Victoria would not have returned to s66 and the babeshows because she has a full time job and a family to look after which will take up a lot of her time and quite easily could have decided not to return because of this, however she clearly has the desire to do the babeshows again and wants to be there interacting with her babeshow fanbase she's built up during her years on the babeshows.

right off to get my cold showers ready and get an ambulance on standby Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 17:07 by Rammyrascal.)
03-12-2014 16:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hope she goes nude tonight! Smile

Her body is too lovely to keep hidden under all of those clothes laugh
03-12-2014 18:01
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-12-2014 16:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 15:03 )terence Wrote:  i'm pretty sure rammy's always uthoric when she's on. Smile

You know me too well Terence Smile Just like socatoa, Victoria still floats my boat. She looks just as fantastic as she was when she first started on the babeshows about 8-9 years ago, if not even sexier than she was then and for me still does top drawer shows and is always one of the babes of the night whenever she is on. Im sure this will be the case tonight

completely disagree Victoria hasn't got the desire and doesn't want to be there. if that was the case Victoria would not have returned to s66 and the babeshows because she has a full time job and a family to look after which will take up a lot of her time and quite easily could have decided not to return because of this, however she clearly has the desire to do the babeshows again and wants to be there interacting with her babeshow fanbase she's built up during her years on the babeshows.

right off to get my cold showers ready and get an ambulance on standby Smile

1 what is her full time job?
2 if she wants to be interacting with her fan base she built up during her years on babeshows, why did she delete her twitter account as soon as she retired in March?
04-12-2014 02:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^
I don't know what her full time job and im not going to ask. it's up to Victoria if she wants to say what her full time job is. as for your second question, Victoria clearly decided earlier this year that she was moving on from the babeshows and that's why she deleted her previous twitter account. she does now have a new twitter account @Lady_V_83

as for why she's decided to return to the babeshows, only Victoria knows. im just very happy that she has

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 02:55 by Rammyrascal.)
04-12-2014 02:53
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for responding. Just curious that's all. Can't seem to find her new twitter account but would wager it has a link to her amazon wish list on it.
With all respect just not convinced any of the babes give a toss about interacting with their fan base. They are just in it strictly for the money and see interacting with the followers on here and twitter as simply a way of generating new business, rather than as a way of forming or enhancing relationships with their fan base.
04-12-2014 03:05
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Rammy, you seem to know all about a babe's reasons for being on the shows yet then show you really don't know anything about them. Following them on their social accounts don't qualify as knowing them either, they're only going to expose so much of their real lives publicly if at all.

Now we're all fans of certain babes & sometimes get a bit defensive over them. But getting too defensive of them doesn't look good.
04-12-2014 10:46

Click here to watch Studio 66