Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion
Decent response to be fair. She especially right when she talks about if we were all in a room together!!!

Look Responsible Adult probably articulated his a point a bit crudely but the point both he and I are making is not that age is the problem no when a Babe like Victoria decides and announces she is retiring thats all fair and good cause life happens. This should present opportunities for all of the Channels to go out and recruit new and varied channels.

Yes Rammy you right about Elley and she is exceptional but it is not done enough.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
16-11-2014 12:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Well on her AW profile it said 'currently taking a break form the nightshows' so it looks like she always intended to come back.Victoria has done pretty well over the years in making surprising returns(this one isn't the first)and she has done an excellent job of keeping her real identity from the viewing public.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
16-11-2014 13:10
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(16-11-2014 13:10 )speedybert Wrote:  Well on her AW profile it said 'currently taking a break form the nightshows' so it looks like she always intended to come back.

At the time Victoria retired from the babe channels earlier this year she didn't seem to have any intentions of coming back .
At the time she made the announcement of her imminent retirement from TV babe channel work, and running up to her last few shifts, she made numerous tweets referring to it being the last time you would ever see her on TV etc, .
She said she was finishing on TV as she had been on the babe channels seven years, so it was time to move on .
Rammy quoted one of her tweets here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1404445

Whatever has caused Victoria to make a U turn and not move on and return to TV babe shows is anyone's guess .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2014 16:59 by mr mystery.)
16-11-2014 14:29
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Only a woman knows a womans mind, and situations change. If Victoria and Emma are past their best, its news to me. Two of the sexiest females on the channels, and long may they entertain meTongueTongue
16-11-2014 17:08
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

some of these babes will still look great when they are about 40 but we will still want to watch them in 10-15 years time when they reach that age? if dionne mendez went to S66 will people say she is past her sell by date?
16-11-2014 18:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Dionne Mendez has already been on s66/elite but she wasn't on for long and went to another channel and she isn't past her sell by date now, not by a long way. Responsibleadult, it was just the way you were writing off the likes of Victoria, stevie lou and emma butt, including saying they're average and past their sell by date without giving them a chance that's all. I can see the point you're making about fresh talent though

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2014 19:40 by Rammyrascal.)
16-11-2014 19:25
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

people have loyalties to their fave babes and will probably still be ringing them when they are over 40 if they are still on the channels, that's if the babeshows still exist by then of course, i just can't imagine some of the current established babes ever being let go by the channel they work for as they will always bring in the calls esp from their loyal fans they will only leave the babeshows when they want to, do you think BS will get rid of the usual suspects when they are 35- 40?

im not saying the likes of victoria are past their sell by date, but there are plenty of white knights like you around who wouldn't care if the current babes were still on the babeshows when they are 40+ if Tori came back to the babeshows when she is 40 and still looked hot as hell i'd be happy to see her on a babechannel, but i know her time has passed and she shouldn't take up screen time off the younger girls, there will come a point when some of these long serving babes should retire even if they haven't lost their looks, though most of them will quit long before they are 40 anyway, but for those complaining that some models are past their sell by date the fact is there are blokes out there who will still call them when they are middle aged, and as rammy says its all about the call stats
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2014 03:40 by Joey 27.)
17-11-2014 03:37
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(17-11-2014 03:37 )Joey 27 Wrote:  ...
im probably being far too morbid anyway by thinking about the future cos i'll be 40 myself in 12 years time that's not long reallyeek

Shame on you sir.... 12 years is forever for people aged 28 Wink

My opinion.... whilst being a long serving babe, i do not think this qualifies her to be a 'legend'. Francis Benali played for southampton for 18 years, nobody calls him a legend of football.

To me, to be a legend you have to have carried the channel u were on for a prolonged period of time for example Dani O'Neal (not her fan, but she is a legend). Or have had a number of individually insane shows that are easily remembered.... aka jemma jey and amanda rendall lollipop, plus amanda all but showing her asshole, kandi first night bottomless, first night in the shower set.

Victoria a good solid, reliable babe in the mould of many others. Not knocking her, just saying to me a legend meets a certain criteria.

I hate injustice and liars
17-11-2014 03:44
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

agree with that, great sig btw
17-11-2014 03:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-11-2014 03:44 )Whynot Wrote:  ...

Victoria a good solid, reliable babe in the mould of many others. Not knocking her, just saying to me a legend meets a certain criteria.

yes legends do have to meet criteria and for me Victoria does meet the criteria in regards to being called a babeshow legend

Piper Niven Superfan
17-11-2014 12:55

Click here to watch Studio 66