Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion
(15-11-2014 04:53 )stilettos Wrote:  Is this her first show tonight? Havent seen her for ages!? Disappointing set notwithstanding, and she cant move around much, but its always great to see a girl from the original old guard back on screen!!

it's her first show at the new s66 studios and her first nightshow in 9 months, with her last show being February 2014 after which Victoria said it was time to move on from the babeshows and hung up her babeshow G-string. from following her on twitter it did seem to me this time Victoria wasn't coming back, especially when she deleted her twitter page. so when I saw Victoria was on the schedule yesterday I thought first of all it was a schedule error. but then s66 confirmed Lady V was indeed returning. the hours for me slowly went buy until Victoria came on screen.

When Victoria came back my jaw dropped as she looked sensational, still with a fantastic natural figure and she did a brilliant show given she hadn't been on the babeshows for 9 months and hadn't been at the new s66 studios. especially enjoyed her first stint on the office set and got very hot and bothered when Victoria bent over the desk and slowly pulled her skirt up to reveal her famous arse in her trademark tiny black thong. feel very tired this morning but it's more than worth it to see Victoria's unexpected yet fantastic return to the babeshows.

hope last night wasn't a one off and Victoria is back doing regular shows on s66. she has been moved back to the current girls section of the s66 website, so the signs are good that she will be doing regular nightshows

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2014 12:03 by Rammyrascal.)
15-11-2014 11:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great to see Victoria back on our screens,i hope it wasnt just a one-off and she will be back soon as the babeshows are a poorer place without her.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
15-11-2014 11:48
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Give Victoria a bed set please, and give her room to spread those gorgeous legsTongueTongue Thongs are looking upTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
15-11-2014 13:36
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Big respect to her being a legend and all that. She has a massive fanbase and certainly shows some of these younger ones how to do it. She has never really been one of my favourites but totally get why so many people like her.

One of my bug bears at the moment with all of these channels is the inability to source totally fresh, new talent and marry it up with new sets, ideas/environments.

These channels are hardly watchable and thats why the legends stand out cause they are safe, old hands. But it prevents fresh young talent who may bring a new approach from getting a regular gig. When I saw Stevie Lou on this week I thought is this really the best they could do with a new signing.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
15-11-2014 14:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Wouldn't say having babeshow veterans like Victoria and Stevie Lou prevents fresh young talent from getting a regular gig myself. An example of fresh young talent getting a regular gig is s66 daybabe/xtremefilth night babe kara de la hoyde who is getting regular nightshows, initially on s66 and now on xtremefilth and is doing very well and for me the best new nightbabe of 2014. Another example is Elley Larla how recently joined s66 and seems to be getting regular shows on s66 with another fresh young talent kerrie-lee

Piper Niven Superfan
15-11-2014 15:33
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

You guys who are jumping through fucking hoops because a girl who pensioned herself off nine months ago decides to make a comeback, WHY? For the first time in a very long time S66 as begun to put together a string of girls who are going to be very good if given the chance. But by bringing girls back who are passed their sell by date they will fuck up what they have started. What I have detected about these veterans is, they seem to carry a lot of sway with the channels. And as i have said in previous posts, they will eventually just the push newcomers aside and take the lions share of whats on offer.

Along with Emma Butt and Stevie Lou there's now Victoria Roberts and god knows who else will jump on this gravy train. All seeing out their time until eligibility to Golden Girls beckons. And in the mean time what will happen to the fresh new talent they've just unearthed. I'll tell you what will happen, they will get pissed off with the ever diminishing amount of shifts and fuck off somewhere else. Maybe Lucy foresaw what could happen and went whilst she had the chance. But where she as gone may not be any different.

S66 obviously knew that these programmes needed freshening up, hence all the money spent on new studios, and new sets for those studios. But then to bring back girls who were only average in their hay-day, just doesn't follow fucking logic.

Over to you Rammy, I'm sure you will set me straight.
15-11-2014 16:29
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

You must feel better after that rant Responsible AdultWink Fair point about new blood, but signing Victoria again has made me happyBig Grin Bit harsh on Victoria and co imo. These girls bring in the calls, and that is why they have signed them. Victoria has always been a top notch babe, and still does shows i want to seeTongue My choice for signing would be Isabella, could be one of the best imo, and get her back on screen, and not just for webcam fans.annoyed
15-11-2014 17:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-11-2014 16:29 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  You guys who are jumping through fucking hoops because a girl who pensioned herself off nine months ago decides to make a comeback, WHY? For the first time in a very long time S66 as begun to put together a string of girls who are going to be very good if given the chance. But by bringing girls back who are passed their sell by date they will fuck up what they have started. What I have detected about these veterans is, they seem to carry a lot of sway with the channels. And as i have said in previous posts, they will eventually just the push newcomers aside and take the lions share of whats on offer.

Along with Emma Butt and Stevie Lou there's now Victoria Roberts and god knows who else will jump on this gravy train. All seeing out their time until eligibility to Golden Girls beckons. And in the mean time what will happen to the fresh new talent they've just unearthed. I'll tell you what will happen, they will get pissed off with the ever diminishing amount of shifts and fuck off somewhere else. Maybe Lucy foresaw what could happen and went whilst she had the chance. But where she as gone may not be any different.

S66 obviously knew that these programmes needed freshening up, hence all the money spent on new studios, and new sets for those studios. But then to bring back girls who were only average in their hay-day, just doesn't follow fucking logic.

why thank you Big Grin I also can see your point about new blood/fresh talent but I also think your being very harsh and unfair towards the likes of Victoria, Stevie Lou and Emma Butt and the logic behind why s66 have brought them in is very simple, they bring in the calls simple as that and s66 need babes that will bring in the calls to make as much money as possible. also think your being very harsh and unfair calling them average and past their sell by date. if they were average and past by their sell by date, they wouldn't bring in the calls and therefore wouldn't be on the babeshows.

disagree that the newcomers would be pushed aside by veteran babes like Victoria. if a newcomer is bringing in enough calls then she will keep doing shows as long as that happens and will push aside the babes that are bringing in the calls including veteran babeshow babes

Piper Niven Superfan
16-11-2014 01:19
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Rammy, you always say that I am being unfair when I don't write things to your liking. Well if I may ask what is unfair about saying what I say. Are they not making comebacks, did Victoria not retire from the babe shows nine months ago, are they not passed their babeshow best? All seem to be correct in my way of thinking.

As far as being unfair am I also being unfair to remind you that these same girls defected to the channel that could not even be uttered on this forum. Not that I give a toss about that. But what I did mind was me being gagged whilst they were free to ply their trade at the unspeakable channel and then welcomed back with open arms and dewy eyes by some forum members when their money driven adventure started to go tits up. By them being welcomed back into the fold other models had to be sacrificed. And so we saw the last of some girls. As I am sure will happen here if these returnees intend on staying. This is not me being clever Rammy just telling it as it is. They will take other girls jobs. Maybe one who is potentially equivalent of Victoria when she was at her best.
16-11-2014 11:46
emmabutt Offline
Senior Poster

Thought i would reply
Firstly let me say im very excited to join the show, The one thing i can guarantee you tonight is that i promise i will give 110% to the show and all the enthusiasm of a brand new girl.
as for being past my heyday i hope not as this yr i have shot more than ever before DDF BRAZZERS THE ENGLISHMANSION FAKE TAXI FAKE AGENT SIT AND SMOTHER.
i also always try to freshen my appearance for you boys and look to change things i.e hair boobs new outfits.
im still 29yrs young and promise i wont just wiggle the phone or just go mmm down the phone every caller i have always comes back for more and im not happy until i have drained you boys dry.
I hope you give the likes of me,Victoria and steeve a chance who knows we might surprise you and if we were in a room all together i guarantee you would blow your beans lol
Looking forward to tonight guys and like always i appreciate all feedback good and bad.
got to go now as i have a long wait for the gravy train to London haha
Love Emma

(15-11-2014 16:29 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  You guys who are jumping through fucking hoops because a girl who pensioned herself off nine months ago decides to make a comeback, WHY? For the first time in a very long time S66 as begun to put together a string of girls who are going to be very good if given the chance. But by bringing girls back who are passed their sell by date they will fuck up what they have started. What I have detected about these veterans is, they seem to carry a lot of sway with the channels. And as i have said in previous posts, they will eventually just the push newcomers aside and take the lions share of whats on offer.

16-11-2014 12:33

Click here to watch Studio 66