Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion

cityboy76 Offline
Part Timer

RE: Victoria Roberts Elite TV: Chat & Discussion
I suppose I can understand why people like Victoria, she's got a pretty decent figure and all that.....but too much of a Jimmy Hill chin for me I'm afraid, each to their own though hey.

I do hope Gazfc is wrong about his feeling of her being signed instead of Moness,it would be a travesty in my eyes if that were the case.

without a dream in my heart,without a love of my own.....
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 00:57 by cityboy76.)
23-11-2011 00:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(23-11-2011 00:43 )cityboy76 Wrote:  I suppose I can understand why people like Victoria,she's got a pretty decent figure and all that........but to much of a Jimmy Hill chin for me I'm afraid,each to there own though hey.

I do hope Gazfc is wrong about his feeling of her being signed instead of Moness,it would be a travesty in my eyes if that were the case.

ive already said victoria hasnt been signed instead of moness, both victoria and moness are on trial at elite, also moness has tweeted the other day she is back on elite on thursday, so wouldnt say victoria has replaced moness at all

Piper Niven Superfan
23-11-2011 00:55
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

Victoria is having yet another great night. She has been on these shows for 7 years and still keeps her sexy figure in the same shape.

She is head and shoulders above the rest of the elite girls

partly blind derek
23-11-2011 01:13
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(22-11-2011 23:42 )winsaw Wrote:  ....the signings over the last 2 months have been fresh, had a different look and had given hope that elite was moving forward again but Victoria is just a carbon copy of what they already have in Ashley and Dionne,

Carbon copy? Surprised Victoria's spoilt that already, moved about far too much for that Wink
23-11-2011 01:56
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

She has got a body built for sex maybe not the prettiest girl ever signed by Elite but her body is right up there with the best of them. I think she can more than hold her own on this channel she did it with ease on Bangbabes so Elite is at least the same level.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
23-11-2011 01:59
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

Quote:Post Removed

Victoria may not have such an angelic face as some other Elite gals but I recall a very naughty SimonScans video she did (under another name) that show she can be very kinky and so perhaps she will be a great asset to the more explicit side of Elite such as the website video section etc. as well as provide us with s beautiful shapely figure to oggle on Tv.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 09:47 by dizzy_davidh.)
23-11-2011 09:45
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

yep ive seen the simonscans vid victoria's done and yes victoria is definately a very filthy/kinky woman when the mood takes her Smile but victoria doesnt do that sort of thing anymore, especially now she's a mum. victoria was very good again last night, several stunning outfits she wore, especially the fishnet body stocking with her trademark black thong. was moving around very nicely with lots of wiggling & gyrating her amazing rear at the camera

overall 2 very good shows from victoria, has held her own against the elite regular night babes as you say sweetsugar and im very hopeful she will be back

Piper Niven Superfan
23-11-2011 10:09
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Good to see Elite breaking away from their normal generic pretty pretty Nuts type of babe, and starting to vary it. Victoria may not fit the pretty pretty mould, but she's still one hell of an attractive woman, killer body, charismatic and can outperform most on this channel. Moness too.
23-11-2011 11:07
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

indeed kerravon, elite have indeed broken away from the pretty pretty nuts/zoo mag type of babe (on nights) with the likes of moness and letesha especially and victoria carries on this trend. ive said for a very long time that victoria is a stunningly attractive woman with an amazing all natutral figure with an amazing rear and becoming a mum has made her even more sexier than she already was she is indeed a very charismatic woman and consistently performs well on whatever channel she is on and all of the above is why she's been on the shows as long as she has and hope she is for a while yet

Piper Niven Superfan
23-11-2011 11:23
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

Victoria is like Lori not stunningly attractive, but very nice, but they are so sexy and know what to do to get the best out of their performances.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 11:42 by mr red nose.)
23-11-2011 11:42

Click here to watch Studio 66