babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Amy Williams vids

supermario1983 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Amy Williams vids
hexit you're 100% right, the people who run that show don't give a shit about what we want they only care about what they want and if for some reason we start to like what they're presenting us with they'll just change it completely. what the fuck is wrong with these idiots?
22-02-2009 15:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
archie Offline
Senior Poster

Hexit Wrote:oh ffs they got amy on the early shift again... seriously these guys are taking the piss out of us, they know what we want and they refuse to give us it, instead give us second rate night shows instead of the real deal.

oh and while im ranting, whats the fucking point of having a girl on from 4pm till 11 and she dosent get her top bollix out at 10pm, all the other channels start then why cant these... seriously if your phoning in at 10pm expecting a show from most of there afternoon girls yer gona be dissapointed...

fuck it. i cant be assed with this shit any more. we gave em some good pointers on what the viewer wants and they slap us in the face with the wet fish that is jessica... seriously guys stop fucking the girls coz its fucking the show.

So is it a requirement for all the girls on the show to be fucked by the producers, or is it just a particual miserable blond that you're talking about? You're a bit off topic here (amy williams vids) , but are you including Amy in the crap situation? go on name names!

PS. live feed of amy has been taken off the Howc@te site. Are they now totally ashamed to show thier own footage? who says they don't have morals?
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2009 15:42 by archie.)
22-02-2009 15:34
phallusfungus Away

archie Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:oh ffs they got amy on the early shift again... seriously these guys are taking the piss out of us, they know what we want and they refuse to give us it, instead give us second rate night shows instead of the real deal.

oh and while im ranting, whats the fucking point of having a girl on from 4pm till 11 and she dosent get her top bollix out at 10pm, all the other channels start then why cant these... seriously if your phoning in at 10pm expecting a show from most of there afternoon girls yer gona be dissapointed...

fuck it. i cant be assed with this shit any more. we gave em some good pointers on what the viewer wants and they slap us in the face with the wet fish that is jessica... seriously guys stop fucking the girls coz its fucking the show.

So is it a requirement for all the girls on the show to be fucked by the producers, or is it just a particual miserable blond that you're talking about? You're a bit off topic here (amy williams vids) , but are you including Amy in the crap situation? go on name names!

PS. live feed of amy has been taken off the Howc@te site. Are they now totally ashamed to show thier own footage? who says they don't have morals?

I'm surprised if it's true that the producers are fucking the girls. Rolleyes Because they don't have a casting couch in the studio, just that fucking swivel chair. Tongue

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2009 16:42 by phallusfungus.)
22-02-2009 16:40
Jabber Offline
Junior Poster

phallusfungus Wrote:
archie Wrote:

I'm surprised if it's true that the producers are fucking the girls. Rolleyes Because they don't have a casting couch in the studio, just that fucking swivel chair. Tongue

Perhaps the're getting tips on how to sit and swivel when the channel goes bust!
22-02-2009 17:12
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

I hope this channel knows how lucky they were when they found Amy, in the daytime she gets a lot of calls, those 2 hours she did after 9pm she was never off the phone, and this morning she got quite a lot aswell.

Sorry no vid, but some caps.

[Image: th_16581_amym_123_564lo.jpeg] [Image: th_16650_amym1_123_503lo.jpeg] [Image: th_16711_amym2_123_873lo.jpeg] [Image: th_16770_amym3_123_139lo.jpeg] [Image: th_16834_amym4_123_136lo.jpeg] [Image: th_16899_amym5_123_1135lo.jpeg]
23-02-2009 20:44
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah m8 its bullshit that she cant do more...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-02-2009 21:27
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

Is that daytime????????
24-02-2009 00:23
apmaddogg Offline
Senior Poster

rjack11 Wrote:Is that daytime????????

starts from 5am till 11am - morning show..... Kylie did it all last week and amy did it yesterday! i have no idea about this morning - but i know she's doing the evening shift this week twice!
24-02-2009 00:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

rjack11 Wrote:Is that daytime????????
no m8 i ment more shows, didnt mean more nekidness

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-02-2009 02:17
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

shit, i'm gutted i missed this

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
24-02-2009 11:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV