Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Morgan James

morganjames Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Morgan James
hi
yes its true that i have left storm and infact the babe channels. some of you may know i actually have a family and due to change in family circumstances and my children being older now and needing me around more for football practice, matches etc, i felt it the right time to leave, but apperently this reason wasnt good enough for storm and have decided to randomly fine me, not even telling me how much the fine, for leaving and not pay me my full wages< pretty digusting given the amount of money i earned them over weekends. not suprising really that they probably have the bigest turn over of girls of the channels for girls leaving, especially in the last 6 months. sadly we all thought they had turned a corner from the bad reputation it had as club paradiso, but seems not...maybe they will disolve the company and start up again like last time...but with current management and the treatment of girl here it wont work at all.

would like to thank everyone who's called and follwed me and my forever changing hair colour and boob size over the last 4 and half years Tongue
morganHeart
11-01-2012 08:05
Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Sorry to hear that. Sad But your statement does explain a lot about current & past defections to other channels. bladewave Although, I have to admit, it won't come as a surprise to quite a few members on here, as it's been suspected for quite some time that something was wrong somewhere.

I wish you all the best for future.

Ace.
11-01-2012 08:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good luck with everything morgan and wish you all the best. totally understand why youve hung up your babechannel g-string to concentrate on your familly, Regarding storm, not nice how theyve treated you and are treating other babes and does explain why they have an inability to keep babes, hopefully the word will get out about storm's bad treatment of babes and things will get better

once again good luck

Piper Niven Superfan
11-01-2012 09:53
STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

The senior management at Storm have asked me to post on here that there has only ever been ONE occasion that there has been any dispute over pay at Storm.

Storm couldn't be more happy with the current line-up of girls that we have and while the economic climate has meant we've been unable to implement changes as quickly as we would have liked there will be things happening this year.

We wish Morgan all the best for the future.
11-01-2012 10:27
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion
(11-01-2012 10:27 )STORM OFFICIAL Wrote:  The senior management at Storm have asked me to post on here that there has only ever been ONE occasion that there has been any dispute over pay at Storm.

Storm couldn't be more happy with the current line-up of girls that we have and while the economic climate has meant we've been unable to implement changes as quickly as we would have liked there will be things happening this year.

We wish Morgan all the best for the future.

We have heard it all before from Storm about things are going to happen. how many times have we been told there will be improvements, we are going to move studio, we are happy with our current line up.

There has to be problems to lose the likes of Morgan (albeit Morgan has explained her reasons why), Ashleigh, Anegelina, Louise. Other than Katie you have no long serving ladies.

How long did Hazel Bond, Tiffany Tate-Taylor and Adele last?

I have supported Storm for a long time because I have enjoyed the girls u have employed, spend plenty of money with u but my patience is starting to wane.

Lets have some action.

11-01-2012 13:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV