babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

**Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...
I hadn't thought of doing a maximum thing...I think that might end up making the counting of votes confusing, a consistent number for everyone is probably easier. I do take your point that some might struggle to think of their favourite 16 and a lot of votes would just be fillers so I'm thinking 10 is probably a fairer number.
04-11-2011 19:04
Find all posts by this user
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

I wonder if the prohibition on discussing certain babes is only for current performances? Maybe fine to reminisce on old threads? Kitty Lea on Elite or Evelynn on Bang Babes (though sadly Evelynn would be before 2011). No worries if not, just wondering. Mods, feel free to mod away at this post lol.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2011 19:11 by Roquentin.)
04-11-2011 19:08
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I hear ya, and if for nothing more than completion's sake, I'd love to include all the girls from that channel, it's a pity we can't.

In terms of their babes who have worked elsewhere this year, I think it's just safer and easier to exclude them. Plus, if someone nominates Babe A then no doubt someone else will come in disputing her inclusion and it'll become a whole debate about who worked where and when and I'd rather this year's competition avoided controversy. Wink

I'm very grateful of all the input and feedback I've had so far though, especially from the core group who are getting involved. Much appreciated. Smile
04-11-2011 19:13
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

To reduce the length of the knockout phase and streamline it all you could have everybody naming their top 8 and the top 8 point scorers go through to the quarter finals. This might help reduce the number of total babes nominated and make Scotsman's life a bit easier in terms of totting up the points scored. Then in the quarter finals I would have seeds 1v8 and 4v5 in the top half of the draw with 3v6 and 2v7 in the bottom half. Semis: 1/8 v 4/5 and 3/6 v 2/7.

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2011 19:33 by Snooks.)
04-11-2011 19:29
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Regarding the unmentionables, another reason to leave their girls out entirely is that a couple might have a chance of potentially winning the tournament and then we wouldn't even be able to discuss them or their recent performances so to avoid us having to tip toe around in discussion of the tournament, it's best we just exclude them and leave it at that.

Thought I'd best address that once and for all in this thread before the actual tournament begins. Smile

Moderator Notice - Please let that be the final post discussing this. Cheers.
04-11-2011 19:44
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

I think personally it would need to be 16. If you went for 8 then you are at the quarter finals already. It just seems a very short format in my opinion.
I like the idea of the 16. The top 16 babes who are voted for by the users of this forum are into the last 16. Then those 16 names are listed to which the first round of knock outs begin.

Can I ask as a nooob to this, say you do the 16 babes right, of the 16 babes that are listed, do we vote for 8 to then reduce the top 16 babes to 8 babe. A recount is made, babes who made the cut go into the final 8, then voting starts again, this time max 4 votes. Top 4 babes go through to the next round and you get max 2 votes, the final two then 1 vote in the final?

Or is it completely different to how I just said ?

Thanks Big Grin

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
04-11-2011 19:50
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

The last 16 would be a knockout format, seeded based on the results of the previous round.
04-11-2011 19:54
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(04-11-2011 18:46 )Scotsman Wrote:  I suppose it isn't entirely necessary to pick 16 babes each since yeah, I could just pick the top 16 points wise. I do quite like the consistency of it though, everyone picks their own 16 and then can compare and contrast that to the final 16 that emerges from the voting. Counting it up will be a bit more of a pain with 16 I suppose but I don't mind it too much.

Any other opinions on this?

If you need help tallying votes, I'm happy to help!
04-11-2011 19:58
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

(04-11-2011 19:54 )Scotsman Wrote:  The last 16 would be a knockout format, seeded based on the results of the previous round.

Oh right, okay! I'm with you, I wasn't sure how it worked, but the babes actually got head to head.

Okay Scotsman I look forwards to seeing the poll in action. Thanks very much Cool

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
04-11-2011 20:01
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(04-11-2011 19:50 )Money_Shot Wrote:  I think personally it would need to be 16. If you went for 8 then you are at the quarter finals already. It just seems a very short format in my opinion.
I like the idea of the 16. The top 16 babes who are voted for by the users of this forum are into the last 16. Then those 16 names are listed to which the first round of knock outs begin.

Can I ask as a nooob to this, say you do the 16 babes right, of the 16 babes that are listed, do we vote for 8 to then reduce the top 16 babes to 8 babe. A recount is made, babes who made the cut go into the final 8, then voting starts again, this time max 4 votes. Top 4 babes go through to the next round and you get max 2 votes, the final two then 1 vote in the final?

Or is it completely different to how I just said ?

Thanks Big Grin

If I understand it right, you will have 16 left, paired similarly to the world cup 2nd round, and they will be listed like this:

A vs B
C vs D
E vs F
G vs H
I vs J
K vs L
M vs N
O vs P

and then you vote for one in each 'match' and the ones with the most go to the quarters:

A vs C
etc

Make sense?
04-11-2011 20:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV