babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

**Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...
Thanks for the input so far everyone, I'm glad so many have chosen to get involved at this stage.

The problem with doing the channel specific stuff is that, for example, Elite might have 15 babes that are more popular than the top five babes on one of the smaller channels and so on so I think having the first round as a completely open 16 is the fairest way. This way there's no pressure to assemble a list of every babe on every channel and compiling groups etc., everyone can essentially just write in their favourites.

I'll probably look to start the tournament tomorrow/Saturday so there's a bit more time for suggestions in the meantime but I think the basic format is decided.
03-11-2011 12:35
Find all posts by this user
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

Totally agree with a 16 format then going into groups - it will hopefully make Scotsman's task easier in formulating and once again I look forward to the competition.

Many thanks for your efforts once again Scotsman

03-11-2011 12:42
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

If the top 16 format instead of groups is a success, presumably we'll be having the same format in the daytime competition? With everyone able to list their top 16 favourites, it will give each babe a fair chance to be named and progress to the knockout round. Everyone therefore will have the chance to name their favourite babes instead of being forced to pick from people they might not know in a group.

Going well so far this discussion thread. Good that we've all got the chance to offer suggestions and iron out the glitches before the tournament starts. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
03-11-2011 15:22
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah whatever format is decided on for this tournament will, in the name of consistency, be used on the day time tournament as well. I'm sure the top 16 format will be a roaring success though and in which case, I should name the poster who suggested it, the extremely helpful Snookered147. Smile
03-11-2011 21:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Ok I think its time I explain my reasoning. A group phase is open to criticism on the basis of uneven strength groups. To have people choose babes from each channel is also flawed imo because there are only 5 channels for example that do full regular nightshows i.e BS, RLC, Elite, Storm and Xxxpanded. I have obviously not included that certain other channel Wink No multiples of 5 can create a workable knockout phase with 64, 32 or 16 so the maths does not add up. Some channels have more babes than others so is it fair that the same number qualify from each channel and if it is not then there will surely be arguments as to the numbers from each channel that qualify. I concluded the only way to ease massive dispute concerning babes being missed out, perceived luck of the draw in group and knockout phases and concerns over the basic maths of the competition was to use a top 16 free for all idea and then have a fully seeded knockout contest. My objective is to achieve democracy, transparency, openness and sound maths. I hope this idea may help.

03-11-2011 22:33
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Er..I agree snookered147, are you Stephen Hawking by any chance ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
03-11-2011 22:49
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

I haven't been around long enough to know what this is about, but it sounds like a good bit of fun and I would like to tip my hat to Scotsman and everyone else involved! Nice work Big Grin

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
03-11-2011 23:19
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'm probably going to start this tonight so if anyone has any other issues they want to raise or any other suggestions on how to improve the tourney, then now's the time. Wink I'm pretty satisfied that I know how I'm going to run it but any last minute suggestions would be welcome.
04-11-2011 12:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

There is an interesting issue regarding Webshow babes and whether they should be allowed to be nominated in whatever format is deployed. I would say that those babes who currently do only Webshow work but have also done TV nightshow work in 2011 could be allowed in. For example Bonnie Lee and Tia Jones did work for either TVX, Sport Xxx or Xxxpanded earlier in the year. Those babes who have only done Webshow work I would be tempted to leave out.

04-11-2011 14:43
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Well if they've done night shows this year, whether they're still on a channel or not, then they should be eligible, regardless of whether they also work on a web show or not. I'd say due to the difference in restrictions and audience that the web show only girls should be omitted but if one of those girls has also done TV work, then I don't see why not.
04-11-2011 14:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV