babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

**Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...
Only 36% of UK & Ireland homes have Sky,against 88% with computer access.Whereas most have Freeview.But it would be impossible to quantify who watched what & when on any of the available platforms.That said why am I even bothering to relate this info,cos it's just a bit of fun,right ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
23-11-2011 21:20
Find all posts by this user
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Good work on this Scotsman I normally don't get involved in these things but I really got in to this and quite enjoyed it!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
23-11-2011 21:39
www.danniiharwood.net Offline
Junior Poster

Hi guy!!!!Smile
One of your members brought this competition to my attention on monday! Wow so chuffed I made it to the last 4! Thanks for voting guys much appriciated!!!! Out of interest what's my prize???? Lol
I'm back on redlight central Thursday night Friday day and Saturday night. Any suggestions on outfits and sets??? I'll try and be as naughty as possible!!
I've got very busy few months coming up with red-light, glamworship.com, my site and I'm currently touring Europe with 'playboy' as an official 'playmate'!!! Can come body upload pics on here for me??? I'm useless when it corms to forums and the computer lol I leave that to my slaves laugh
Just one little thing .... Had a few fans tell me that the votes were counted incorrectly? Not checked myself yet. Do they not count if they spell your name incorrectly or something?.
Anyhow what a good idea having this comp thing got quiet excited when I was told I was winning (sorry sophia lol)
I'm rambling now sooooo im going to snuggle up in bed and watch a film ohhh yeah and play with my new gold bullet vibrator Blush
If somebody could email me on danniiharwood@yahoo.co.uk to upload those pics all you boys that would be much appreciated Wink

See you all on Thursday at 10pm boys
Love
Dannii xxxxx
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 22:52 by www.danniiharwood.net.)
23-11-2011 22:37
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Very nice to hear from you Dannii, hopefully we'll hear more from you on this forum! Congrats on the semi finals place!

I think the votes that weren't counted were from members who had created duplicate accounts just to vote, which is essentially cheating!

Since we aren't allowed to post email addresses on here, if you pm me on here, I will send you my email address and you can email me your pictures and I'll upload them on here for you.

Have fun in Europe!
23-11-2011 22:52
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for stopping by Dannii, sorry you didn't make it through but I did vote for you. Wink
24-11-2011 00:15
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

I would say that Dannii is by far the best babe on all the channels. Obviously, the voting doesn't reflect this. I find this really amazing & Dannii is still my no. 1! Keep up the great shows Dannii as we really appreciate them!
24-11-2011 16:11
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

That was a very cool post Dannii. Congratulations on making semi finals, I'd say it really is an achievement. I didnt vote for Dannii in my first 10 but was happy to vote for her since then as it's obvious she really does give alot to the caller. Well deserved.
25-11-2011 02:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV