babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

**Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...
(02-11-2011 19:59 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(02-11-2011 19:49 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(02-11-2011 18:38 )Scotsman Wrote:  So far, this is the list of babes I have compiled, if anyone has any I've missed, start suggesting now and I'll add them...

Babestation

~~
Cherri
Rosie
Siobhan Hughes

Are the Daytime babes who appear on "Tease Hour" to be classed as night-time babes?
Gracie should be included in this list, if so. Smile

If this is the case then Sara Matty should also be on the list .

After all the totally unfair flack she's got on here from people, I'm guessing it won't be a popular choice. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
02-11-2011 20:01
Find all posts by this user
skully Offline

The tease stuff should be left out, it just complicates things unnecessarily...including moderating Rolleyes
It should be a clear day and night choice imo.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 20:03 by skully.)
02-11-2011 20:02
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Well said Skully, that should include tease hours for all channels. Red Light's list shouldn't contain Holly McGuire for example. She is daytime who occasionally does the odd tease hour.

I just don't think tease hours can be called nightshows.

02-11-2011 20:25
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(02-11-2011 20:02 )skully Wrote:  It should be a clear day and night choice imo.

I understand entirely where you're coming from but the smaller channels have girls who genuinely do both eg Roxy and Hannah on Storm and Daisy Dash on Xxxp. If Chatgirls nightshow doesn't come to fruition then (as a matter of current fact) Sammie Dee and Denni Tayla have to go into the "day" category!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

02-11-2011 20:46
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

It's my intention to leave out Tease Hour girls as I mentioned in my original post, but Siobhan Hughes has done a number of night shows this year after the 10pm watershed and I've seen Cherri doing this too unless I'm mistaken?

I think there's so many babes at the moment who do both day and night that it seems unfair to exclude them from this tournament, but if that's the general consensus it's something I'd consider changing though it would be unfortunate on girls like Jennifer Jade for example, who performs exceptionally well at night but is mainly a daytime girl.

Given that ChatGirl is only on TV until 10pm, should they be bumped from the tourney entirely?

This is basically the purpose of this thread, to iron out these kinds of issues before the tournament begins to minimise the arguing when it actually begins. Wink
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 20:58 by Scotsman.)
02-11-2011 20:54
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

There's another point about Chat Girl TV. Some of their babes (Demi, Sammie, Denni, Lauren, Amanda, Lucy and Belle all spring to mind) have done after hours nudity shows on the webstream. Just wondering would this be considered a nightshow as there's nudity involved and its on for at least another hour after 10?

02-11-2011 21:06
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'll probably leave the CGTV girls in unless there's massive opposition to it from the masses.

An extremely helpful poster has messaged me privately with the suggestion of scrapping the groups and instead having a system where everyone picks their top 16 babes, in order, and each babe gets points based on where they are listed, from 16-1 and the 16 babes with the most points will progress into the seeded knockout stage. This is something I'm seriously considering. It will make the first round a lot more open and give everyone a level ground to start on.

What's the general consensus on this?
02-11-2011 22:48
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(02-11-2011 22:48 )Scotsman Wrote:  An extremely helpful poster has messaged me privately with the suggestion of scrapping the groups and instead having a system where everyone picks their top 16 babes, in order, and each babe gets points based on where they are listed, from 16-1 and the 16 babes with the most points will progress into the seeded knockout stage. This is something I'm seriously considering. It will make the first round a lot more open and give everyone a level ground to start on.

What's the general consensus on this?

Excellent idea. That way you don't need to vote for girls you hardly know, and it gives more weight (not literally of course) to those who you like the most. Though the number doesn't have to be 16, it could be 8 or 10, or any other figure which seems best. It will also make the seedings more transparent.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
02-11-2011 22:58
dayb4yesterday Offline
Senior Poster

1. Caty Cole 2. Ava Blue 3. Alice Goodwin
02-11-2011 23:00
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

It's either 16 or 32 as they lead into the knockout stages more neatly and I reckon 32 is far too many, so if I do it that way, it'll most likely be 16.

The seedings for the knockout stages in the previous two years were based on number of votes in the previous round so it'll be the same in that respect.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 23:02 by Scotsman.)
02-11-2011 23:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV