Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
They try to "censor" her boobs by zooming on her but that´s not quite working Big Grin

I never doubted that she will be naked tonight. Like I already said: She made a career out of being naked. But so early...

Another funny thing: They perpetuate another old BS 24 tradition: The schedule is incorret. Tonight Samy is there and another new girl.

And they seem a bit nervous and sloppy tonight. They had the Adobe Flash Player on live. And just now they forgot to turn the mic off and you can hear them talking. Big Grin

This is surprisingly entertaining tonight.

Edit: By the way: Schäfer is just scheduled for 1 hour in the TV studio. You can see this on live-strip.show. "23-24 Uhr" which means 11 o´clock till midnight.
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2019 20:32 by meisterlampe1989.)
22-04-2019 20:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

I thought the show last night was watchable until they stopped the small perv cam window after that it was bore time, even with Samy on screen. They should continue with that format, but I dealt they will
23-04-2019 14:25
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Take this from another perspective.

As I said above, I tuned in before the main show was scheduled (AFAIK) to start (at 21:00 - 22:00(CET) ) yet they were already active. Jolee was receiving calls and Ms Schafer was seen to be 'backstage'. So I should have re-checked the schedule to see if the times have changed. Even then the nudity level surprised me. Accidental ? No.

Even then it occurred to me that if that PIP screen persists then who will invest in the real webcam when much is available for free anyway.

Sometime later, both Ms Schafer and Jolee were present on webcam together. And it struck me as odd that Jolee was giving instructions to Ms Schafer on how it works given that Ms Schafer had already done a solo show before.

Even then the PIP continued and also did during a later show by the new girl. Yet given that the whole thing is a promotion the more you give for free the less that people will invest. So I do think they over-played it and, do prove me wrong, we will not see that level of free stuff again.

I will tune in early tonight but do not expect to see anything live before 21:00 (22:00). But with this inconsistent shower anything is possible.
23-04-2019 15:25
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

So if you think about it this is nothing more than the return of the Pervcam. They have a special room now but it is not that different.

And as you can see now they are in the "Webcam-Room" in fullscreen.
And they have a piece of paper on the back of her screen so they will show the room.

Poor cameramen. He has to dance around her to show not too much. Big Grin

So it is like BS24 before. Basically nothing has changed. They have a different concept everyday.
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2019 21:08 by meisterlampe1989.)
23-04-2019 21:07
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I only watched a few hours yesterday. I stopped both recordings (tv and net) and worry not if I missed anything.

Putting a notification card on the back of a monitor playing out in PIP has to be the naffest idea yet. They already have the main screen graphic so this adds nothing. In fact like with any PIP it takes away some of the main screen.

I try not to be disparaging of girls' appearances but surgery-enhanced bottle-blondes are two a penny in this game. Neither did it for me. Neither am a great fan of tattoos. Especially ones that cover half a body.

So although it is nice to see some 'fresh' faces the interest for me did not go below the neck.
24-04-2019 18:18
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

I liked the second more chubby girl. She even got rid of her pants a few times.

Did you see the Dildo-Desaster, DB83? They started with the pip and the "Webcam-Room" on TV. The plastic blonde had a pink Dildo but they either are not allowed to show it or they just don´t want it so that you pay to see it.

This resulted in a cameramen getting multiple heart attacks. He zoomed on her shoes or just showed half of the face while she was sucking it. After a while even they realised that this is total garbage and he zoomed on the paper on the back of the screen. Then they had a graphic saying the same thing and after that they deleted the pip.

They make the same impression as BS24: They just don´t know what they want.
24-04-2019 18:55
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Its very sad that they dont learn about the old fails.
I saw the shows on weekend and it was very boring for my taste.
24-04-2019 19:05
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I did see a few instances where 'Pinky' made a appearance.

Now scroll back some months and my comments when 'he' appeared before. I will not repeats my thoughts but it could well explain the reaction.
24-04-2019 19:34
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Eastern is absolutely right. They are making the exact same mistakes... again.

Albert Einstein famously said: "Insanity is doing the sam thing over and over again and expecting different results".

So they are pretty insane.
24-04-2019 19:50
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

guys this time I have to admit they are right. out of curiosity, I joined livestip.com. on the cam there are always at least 13-15 users. these means that they earn 25 $ / min. the other day with michaela there were 50 users. you make the calculations of how much they have earned. with these gains I doubt they ask questions about the quality of the show. gg for them
24-04-2019 21:34