Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
The quality of picture was a lot better last night, well I thought so, but the show itself was boring. Myself, and most probably, a lot of others who watch these shows like a bit of nudity and the occasional slip, it makes for a more enjoyable experience. I'm not expecting open heart surgery type of camera angles but if Sport1 can show nudity on a regular basis then why the hell cant BS24.

As already mentioned, the UK babe stations are putting BS24 to shame at present, and we sometimes have Nicol on Sudio66 so they must be some commercial relationship between them. Maybe the producers need to pop over to babestation when Scarlet in on and see what she's allowed to get up too in our nanny state.
20-04-2019 12:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Last night I ran a little experiment.

My default recording (as mentioned previous) is the tv feed. But apart from that I also, simulutaneously, recorded for a few hours BS24's default 480*360 stream and the two that appear to originate direct from 'Berlin'.

Ok. It could be the way I have set up my sat receiver/hdd recorder but do not get these issues elsewhere - even from the previous BS24 feed. Yet my eyes detect that the sat stream is not right. I see horizontally stretched images that make faces and bodies shorter and wider then really should be.

Yet the 720p,576p and even the 480p streams appear to be correct.

Does anyone else who, primarily, views the sat stream experienced this ?
20-04-2019 12:51
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(20-04-2019 12:27 )bazzae123 Wrote:  I'm not expecting open heart surgery type of camera angles but if Sport1 can show nudity on a regular basis then why the hell cant BS24.

You can´t compare that. BS24 is live, Sport1 is pre-produced. They can edit parts who are too much for TV. And even they use blur on their productions. Personally I can´t watch Sport1 because they show more commercials (phone sex numbers, some clips straight out of the 90s) than actual productions. This is annoying. Like their "Sport 1 Movie" every Saturday. They cut a Hardcore-Movie to 40-45 min and they show an equal time of commercials. What is sexy about that?

BS24 has more strict regulations as a live event. When they mess up they can´t correct that later.

The show yesterday was a borefest. I gave up at 1 o´clock. So they are perpetuating an old BS24 tradition: Total erratic "rules". Big Grin

But I think I have an explanation for their tameness (is that a word in English?): They had multiple girls on "stage" at the same time. It´s very difficult for the camera guys to avoid pussy slips when more girls than one are naked.
You could see this tendency over the last months on BS24 too where the hottest shows were always solo shows.

So this "Berlin"-Event seems to be a dissapointment because they are just doing the same shows.
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2019 14:41 by meisterlampe1989.)
20-04-2019 14:39
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

There is always a certain amount of inconsistency/hypocrisy about these.

Edita is one of the more 'adventurous' girls. During her last show she dared to pull down her pants side-on to the camera pre 23:00 (CET. While this would have been par for the course during the p-c era she appeared to be told off and promptly adjusted her clothing.

Last night the dark-skinned girl (never heard of or seen her before) on more than one occasion I thought she was fully nude and slipping yet the combination of her colour and her panties fooled me. Yet during her final solo session (the last session of the night) I am sure she did go down that route. Yet for even the most ardent fan that is a long time to wait.

I never expected much from this. It is after all just a promotion for another service and they will judge the success of it from their subsequent results.
20-04-2019 15:25
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

This is what one can describe as alternative viewing.

If you are lucky you get to see something every other day.

As for tonight........

It just threatened to start but with the issues of the first day

Which makes me just wonder. Producer 2 knows how to work the system. Whereas producer 1 does not have a feckin' clue.
20-04-2019 20:32
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(20-04-2019 15:25 )DB83 Wrote:  Last night the dark-skinned girl (never heard of or seen her before)

She is the reason why I give them another chance tonight. She is exactly my type... absolutely gorgeous. But I definitely won´t wait until 4 or 5 o´clock till she drops the pants.

Since there are multiple girls live again tonight I don´t think that we will see much full nudity. But you know... they are as inconsistent as BS 24 so maybe they decide to up the game tonight.

And of course: This is just a promotion stunt... but don´t you think that many people (including me) thought that there is more behind the "Berlin Adventure" then a bedroom as a studio, worse technical ability and panty shows?

I will reduce my watchtime again. I will tune in for a few minutes every night but if there is no action I will watch something different. Life is short.
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2019 21:00 by meisterlampe1989.)
20-04-2019 20:58
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(19-04-2019 20:07 )jorrell Wrote:  Also snooped a working link: https://streamup.cam-content.com:8443/li...ylist.m3u8

Does this link work for anybody? I've managed to get my own m3 links from both sites showing the feed but still have the annoying graphics. How did jorrell manage to record the stream without the graphics?
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2019 21:24 by bazzae123.)
20-04-2019 21:00
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

I Think the show tonight will be the same boring thing like yesterday.
I watch them directly over Sat and the quality is also very poor.
I know that the most of yours dont like the pervcam shows in 2018 but I must say that was the shows with the most nudity and good scenes specially from girls like samy fox or Editha.
It was a way more interesting with nice pussy slips.
The last weeks and now are just boring in the most time with short, very short good timelines.
But whats the point I dont watch 4 hours bs per day to see 20 minutes of full nudity.
20-04-2019 21:18
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(20-04-2019 21:18 )Eastern3 Wrote:  I Think the show tonight will be the same boring thing like yesterday.

Endlich auch hier Eastern Big Grin Ich hoffe Du erinnerst dich noch an mich. Wir hatten kurz geschrieben als das mit der Pervcam anfing.

Aber jetzt müssen wir Englisch schreiben, sonst werden die hier böse Wink

I just greeted someone who is also German. Don´t be afraid I will write in English now.
20-04-2019 21:22
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Interesting to see that they have a big clock in the background now. BS24 started with one in the early days!
20-04-2019 21:43