Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
She just said her goodbyes Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Another masterclass in how to ruin a show presented by BS24. This time: The age old folly of Babeshows to apply a classical dramatic structure - slow build up to climax - to their shows.

If the show is lame, people will turn off and less people call. People feel scammed, especially the callers, which are soooo dear to the channel, who paid money early in the show for endless teasing, while later others got pussy rubbing after five seconds.

Idiots.
28-04-2024 02:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Posting Machine

(28-04-2024 01:56 )jorrell Wrote:  Now we need the right camera guy tomorrow nite with her on her own

The cameraman was told to hold back for the grand finale. In the end he zoomed in on full on pussy rubbing and her spreading her ass cheeks.

This was their game plan tonight. Why this is not working for Babeshows.... see above.

Why should anybody call before the last minutes of the show, when the Babe is allowed to actually do the things people want to see. This is the main takeaway... and how they are not seeing this is beyond me Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2024 02:22 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
28-04-2024 02:10
Mrnumbshit98 Offline
Junior Poster

Okay, i think now i'm in love with the new babe photoBlush
Cumstar??? Sounds promisingRolleyes
28-04-2024 08:09
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

(28-04-2024 08:09 )Mrnumbshit98 Wrote:  Okay, i think now i'm in love with the new babe photoBlush

Id like to see her added to the schedule thats for sure! bladewave
28-04-2024 14:08
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

Thank you, jorrell, its very nice of you to upscale another highlight video for us.

Last night was weird and basically just another let-down.

Lilly said she will be back tonight at 9pm, which means she probably will leave very early at 2am or maybe 3am tops.

Maybe there will be another good three minutes, I don't know, but like I said before, it's very likely we will not see her again on the channel. What was the point of last night? I mean this as a serious question: Why? And what was that all about?

After Alexa's performances I saw some reason to hope the times of this "artificial censhorship" would finally be over but as we could spectate last night, everything is just as it was with Babestation.

I don't mean this as a personal attack, but how this one guy operates the camera really annoys me so hard. Always on the edge, overly-nervous it seems, moving instantly trying his hardest to cover up any slips (which haven't even happened). As soon as the babe undresses, rubs herself inside her panty or does something else that might be interesting, he starts zooming out, away, or in onto something else away from the action. This is at least the impression I have.

Maybe somebody in charge in the background tells him to do that, I don't know, but I just wish it would change because it kills every drive and it essentially screws up every nice moment the shows might otherwise have.
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2024 16:44 by ManuelM.)
28-04-2024 16:11
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

yeah its really obvious to spot when theres a different camera operator! Im hoping it isnt the same one tonight but fear it will be whomever is covering the weekend shifts in the studio. Let's face it, this is the 1st show we've had on a Sunday in months!

I'm a little gutted you informing me Lilly said she'll be back tonight 9pm, meaning it could be another early finish and hence less 'peep time' , but i guess this is to be expected for a non regular girl of the channel not doing the same hours through to the end! Id prefer her to take a large break in the middle and work to the end of the night really but ill take whatever we can get of Lilly as the schedule for the next 10 days doesn't even interest me whatsoever!

Shame really as we barely got a little over 3.5hrs of her onscreen last night from 10-3am (9pm-2am UK Time). Im sure this has been done on purpose to avoid a 2 hour 'peep time' late show with her in case she goes wild! haha

I will of course add tonight's full show and 2 upscaled versions of both performances later this week bladewave

Once there is a new babe or Alexa returns perhaps, (basically something more interesting added to the schedule), Ill be ready to do more videos, Im not going to spend time making any for the established girls on here, because at this point, most of their shows have become tedious and predictable, so for now it will just be Lilly. I record every night in case something unexpected happens, so were covered
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2024 17:04 by jorrell.)
28-04-2024 16:37
Posting Machine

(28-04-2024 14:08 )jorrell Wrote:  
(28-04-2024 08:09 )Mrnumbshit98 Wrote:  Okay, i think now i'm in love with the new babe photoBlush

Id like to see her added to the schedule thats for sure! bladewave

She has tons of free gang bang and bukkake clips on the internet.

SUPER nasty Babe.

I don't think someone like her works in a softcore show.

I have not much to add to last night. For me it was obvious they were holding back on purpose. I even doubt it was a different cameraman, but rather the same one with a different script.

I expect nothing tonight. I am not even sure if I am watching. I am not a fan of 5 minutes pussy flashing when the rest of the show is lame on purpose, because they think the teasing will bring in more callers.

On the other hand, as jorrell pointed out, this is at least something different from the boringness in the past and future.
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2024 17:03 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
28-04-2024 17:01
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

i understand your reluctance i do, but yes ill be watching just because its something new and unexpected, you never know what will happen (Alexa spring to mind!) None of us saw that coming.

As for MS Cumstar, never heard of her but i trust in your 'google fu' that's she's a hardcore performer, hence very unlikely to ever see her grace the studio set. Wouldn't that be interesting to throw in the mix! Big Laughbladewave

Strange they've included her profile onto the 'TV Babes' page tho? because EVERY other girl present on that page HAS appeared on the show at some point. hmmmmm what they up to? Huh Should we expect to see her at some future point? Weird to say the least that they would add her for nothing.
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2024 17:28 by jorrell.)
28-04-2024 17:09
Posting Machine

(28-04-2024 17:09 )jorrell Wrote:  Weird to say the least that they would add her for nothing.

Yes. And weirdly, she is marked as a "Rookie" and therefore a new regular Babe. I thought maybe as a "VIP" or something like this.

Go on the hamster and type her name. You will find at least 100 vids of her Big Grin She is kind of a legend. As I have said, most famous for gangbangs and bukkake vids.
28-04-2024 17:32
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

(28-04-2024 17:32 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(28-04-2024 17:09 )jorrell Wrote:  Weird to say the least that they would add her for nothing.

Yes. And weirdly, she is marked as a "Rookie" and therefore a new regular Babe. I thought maybe as a "VIP" or something like this.

Go on the hamster and type her name. You will find at least 100 vids of her Big Grin She is kind of a legend. As I have said, most famous for gangbangs and bukkake vids.

we have to assume that fact she's been added as a 'rookie' (alongside Alexa who is the only other girl marked with rookie status) so her debut is imminent surely? Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2024 17:53 by jorrell.)
28-04-2024 17:52