Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Thank you, jorrel! Your efforts are much appreciated.

The quality is really, really good.
I don't know how upscaling works and how the software manages to make everything clearer, smoother, more detailed and to fill in the "gaps" of the original 576 source but it looks fantastic as did the videos you made a while back of Abygale and Joy (and maybe some others, I forgot).

Looking at the schedule it does seem to me that the list of babes still willing and motivated to work for the channel is very, very short.

We have discussed this at length before. I strongly hope:
a) that they will find a number of new babes
b) that these new babes will be motivated to perform very well
c) that these new babes will identify themselves as BS24 babes and not be there just to promote other services or platforms
d) that these new babes will be given a lot of freedom within reason
e) that there will be more variety, spontaneity, creativity, excitement

The shows for the most part are so redundant and repetitive, it's unbelelievable. I know a lot of members on here are critical of Alexa's show, and I do agree that as a whole there was too little that went on over the course of the several hours, but at least it was something new, fresh and unexpected. For the most part, the other shows are so predictable, to me they are zero fun.
25-04-2024 16:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

Lisanne coming back to Babestation.

I did miss her beauty. She is absolutely gorgeous. But unfortunately I always found her shows boring. Sad

Is there any chance she will come back to be a wild performer?

Just look at her ...

[Image: 01-HWD89-N38-J2-PC568-F4-QA23-P83-full.jpg]

photo credit: Babestation24.com
https://babestation24.com/babes/31/lisanne-loca
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2024 15:11 by ManuelM.)
26-04-2024 15:09
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

good looking girl, but alas, your right, her shows are not the best and i doubt anything will have changed uinnfortunately Sad

I wait to be pleasantly wrong though and happy to have a different face on the channel as the rest of the week is not worth checking other than waiting to see this one off VIP Lilly
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2024 16:08 by jorrell.)
26-04-2024 15:53
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

re-editing my post.
Will post soon again.
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2024 16:56 by ManuelM.)
26-04-2024 16:18
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

Remastering those 2 nights from Alexa I did notice something a little curious but dont know what to make of it, or even perhaps im over thinking things but you never know whats going on backstage in the studio do we!

Alexa shared the 2 nights with Christy who we know is now a converted soft performer and an eagle eye for correcting other girls 'mistakes/oops' moment.

Each time they were both present on screen, you could actively see Christy monitoring her performance moment by moment, her eyes were all over the place trying not to miss anything untoward.

Remarkably, Alexa showed moderate constraint in NEVER flashing anything while performing beside her. It was further backed up by the fact that 3 times as Christy went for breaks on the first night, she 'cheekily peered' at the cameraman as though to be given the green light, and moments later the pussy and ass reveal shots were present again and present throughout her 'solo' screen times.

Soon as Christy returns from breaks, it stops. Make of this what you will, but I believe this may have been scripted/orchestrated prior with the cameraman/producer on those nights, because this continues for both shows.

A publicity stunt? A plug for additional calls/revenue? Alexa's personal cameraman? or was Alexa just warned not to do it in front of Christy? who the heck knows. But when your analysing the entire night frame by frame you notice things! bladewave

I for one am praying Alexa returns sooner rather than later, because as ManuelM pointed out, her shows gave us something different, unexpected and refreshing, rather than the usual predictable evenings. I vote for a return of Shorty too ManuelM !!
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2024 16:28 by jorrell.)
26-04-2024 16:19
Eastern3 Online
Senior Poster

Lisanne is the same as Sydney there will be soft as hell.
She must bring back Shorty or Abygaile or so.
26-04-2024 16:36
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

well Lilly is a proper little cutey, just my type, but lets see how her 1st performance goes for the night! bladewave

In the past VIP status girls on here have usually been very soft performers, so im hoping for a change

Looks like Sydney is off tonight so least we dont have to deal with the splitscreen nonsense
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2024 21:31 by jorrell.)
27-04-2024 21:30
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Online
Master Poster

(27-04-2024 21:30 )jorrell Wrote:  In the past VIP status girls on here have usually been very soft performers, so im hoping for a change

Mary Wet was very good.

I didn't plan to watch due to the split screen, but Sydney seems to have been canceled.

"VIP" Babe is gorgeous. Sandy is hit or miss, but she just does her thing and doesn't care what the Babe next to her does.

The only problem is, that I did not sleep more than 3 hours tonight and I had a rough day. So I need to keep nyself awake Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2024 21:46 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
27-04-2024 21:37
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

I am watching tonight, especially since it's a pure studio show now.

Lilly is really sexy I think and I am curious to find out how well she performs. But like I said, I do not see the point. If she is a great performer, we know she will not be a regular performer for the show.

I would kinda understand the whole VIP thing if it were some kind of "celebs" being there for a night or two.
27-04-2024 21:46
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Online
Master Poster

(27-04-2024 21:46 )ManuelM Wrote:  If she is a great performer, we know she will not be a regular performer for the show.

1 or 2 good shows are better than no good shows imo Big Grin

And let's be honest, most Babes are getting worse after the first initial shows anyway. So I hope on two energetic focused shows.

I repeat: I fondly look back on Mary Wet's "VIP" shows.
27-04-2024 21:50