Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
and after that 2 nights performance, the schedule is looking pretty grim the the next 7 days bladewave We're at that point again where we need more influx of new talent/girls
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2024 21:32 by jorrell.)
19-04-2024 21:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

(19-04-2024 21:28 )jorrell Wrote:  We're at that point again where we need more influx of new talent/girls

Absolutely! I agree 100%. The last two nights I found them exciting. I know Alexa's shows overall (as a whole, I mean, there were some dull moments) weren't good but there was always the element of surprise around, and this is what is important for such a show in my humble opinion. We cannot expect the unexpected from Sydney, Amanda or Lillian (no offence!) but from new babes. The show needs fresh faces.

What I do hope is that the times of "the artifical censhorship" are finally over. I am not hoping for moments that would violate the German laws. All I am hoping for is that every babe who wants to perform well for the audience is allowed to do that.

Being from Switzland, I dont think we will see Alexa often. But it would be great as she is a good addtion to the show.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2024 22:08 by ManuelM.)
19-04-2024 21:58
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Normal service will follow shortly annoyed
19-04-2024 23:50
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

Im working on a cleaned and upscaled versions of Alexa Swizz 2 nights shows, check the vids section for details bladewave
21-04-2024 16:47
smiley boy Offline
Junior Poster

Two Great shows by Alexa which were appreciated by callers who were non stop and viewers alike.
I know other babes look at this site, perhaps they could come on here and let us know seeing how well she did will they follow her example and become a bit more daring in their shows?
22-04-2024 07:36
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

(22-04-2024 07:36 )smiley boy Wrote:  Two Great shows by Alexa which were appreciated by callers who were non stop and viewers alike.
I know other babes look at this site, perhaps they could come on here and let us know seeing how well she did will they follow her example and become a bit more daring in their shows?

absolutely agree with you, they cant possibly have not looked at the figures for the 2 nights Alexa was present and not see there was a dramatic increase in calls for her timeslots. She was busy all night.

I really hope she returns with more of the same, the shows were exciting enough to me because you had that anticipation that you never knew when she was going to ramp things up throughout the night... We need it to encourage them to hire new girls and let them take a look at how she performed the shows.

I know this, if Alexa returns and we have the same cameraman, I for one will defiantely be making some calls!

What i dont see happening is the existing lineup of current girls/performers changing out their routines now they have been curtailed so much in the past.
bladewave
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2024 10:16 by jorrell.)
22-04-2024 09:38
ManuelM Offline
Master Poster

Edita and the new camera guy, this might be quite an explosive combination tonight. Smile

Big Grin
22-04-2024 14:30
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

(22-04-2024 14:30 )ManuelM Wrote:  Edita and the new camera guy, this might be quite an explosive combination tonight. Smile

Big Grin

potentially yes, if he's given Edita the lowdown or 'hint' that she can go a little further tonight. Im sceptical for now, we'll see what happens. If Edita was to pull the same show as Alexa did, were in for a good night.

On her very first night Alexa literally pulled her thong completely to one side to reveal everything before 'peep time' in case you missed it !

What we need now is more new girls not the same old schedule we've had for weeks on end. Look at the rest of this week. Its Dire! 3 girls cover the next 7 days.

Can we all chip in for Alexa to move closer to the studio! lolz bladewave
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2024 15:19 by jorrell.)
22-04-2024 15:06
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Master Poster

Interesting. I still don't get why everyone is so hyped about Alexa Big Grin Apart from her intentional flashes, the show was super boring. She dressed right after every call, didn't even bother to really undress, often just talked and didn't move for very long parts.

I get that there is a certain tension, because at every moment she could decide to finger herself in front view... but other than that? If this is enough for you, I am OK with that... but I need a bit more action through the whole show and not just 5 second bites every 20-30 minutes.

Furthermore, I think, this was just a new Babe testing out the boundaries like so many before her. She was lucky to get a relaxed team behind the cameras, but I don't see that this means the guidelines of this channel will change in the long run.

Call me a party pooper, but this channel disappointed me too much.

Edita always has potential, but she will have to share with Sydney who is massively boring and will cause a potentially annoying splitscreen.
22-04-2024 15:42
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

Edita is the only thing left to watch this week too! I understand your skepticism about the channel rules and that they wont change. We live in hope haha..
22-04-2024 15:54