Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
I dont know why but yes sina get definetly the price for the most censored and boring performances i have ever seen on bs. Its like Angikroxx in the past and sweet amira.
07-03-2020 22:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

So I am watching the show on second screen just for Samy and a few minutes ago there was some intersting stuff Big Grin

Samy was fully nude and on her knees. All of a sudden she opened her legs and leaned back showing... well everything. This went on for 2-3 mins and the cameraguy/girl seemed to be OK with it and even zoomed in. Unfortunately he/she got nervous after all or someone on the team called him/her off and the camera changed the angle.

This was short but very hot... too hot for their standard at the moment it seems.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020 00:30 by meisterlampe1989.)
08-03-2020 00:29
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

So let me give you an update: Samy did this again later in the show... twice. So this was no mistake, slip or oops. They let her intentionally get away with it for a few minutes. And then the cam would zoom in on her or they would change the angle.

Maybe she had a deal with the producers Big Grin Samy always had these moments where she suddenly pushes the boundary.

If this is a new "freedom" and other girls who want to do it are allowed a bit of flashing in the future... this would be great. Time will tell.

We definetly won´t find out tonight. Because they give Sina a solo show...
Even Angie Kroxx is more active than her. Actually I don´t know why they invited her again. She is not made for this kind of show.
08-03-2020 15:57
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

I just watched last night show with Sina. It took about a minute of skipping through the whole show to see if anything interesting happened. What a wast of a minute of my life!
09-03-2020 22:04
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

Samy was fantastic last night

at 1:30 she dropped her panties and they zoom her while she had a talk with camera man and paula looked like she never had seen a naked woman - she is really the lady you can watch the show and call her

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2020 06:13 by patocha.)
10-03-2020 06:12
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(10-03-2020 06:12 )patocha Wrote:  Samy was fantastic last night

at 1:30 she dropped her panties and they zoom her while she had a talk with camera man and paula looked like she never had seen a naked woman - she is really the lady you can watch the show and call her

Yes. But that was just a moment. She was fully nude for maybe 20 minutes in the whole show, And I had the feeling that she argued a lot with the producers about what is allowed. After that moment you posted she seemed annoyed and clothed herself.

It seems a policy at the moment that the girls are not allowed to stay naked between phone calls. Samy liked to be fully nude for some time but even she is dressing herself after every phone call.

Yes... if the right girl - like Samy - is in the show ther are some good moments but overall the show is garbage right now.
10-03-2020 20:46
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Yes thats absolutely right.
It need more than 20 minutes of good stuff in the whole night to make a watchable show.

For me is the coop with Visit-x nothing that makes the show better and bring it to old good standards.
A total disgusting pervcam specially for users that pay to see "more" the old one was much better.
Its the same thing every night a little bit full nudity some minutes of good angles but most of the hours boring shows.
For me this is now the time to go on distance to bs24 I dont think they will ever go to standard good shows like 2018 and so its timewaste for me personal.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020 20:01 by Eastern3.)
11-03-2020 16:16
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Lejla was OK last night. Flashed her clit piercing a lot.

Tonight she will be joined by Samy. Could be one of those nights where it might be interesting to watch the show.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2020 19:14 by meisterlampe1989.)
14-03-2020 19:13
princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

720p Babestation24 Stream Links wanted
I'm searching for 720p VLC Streaming links to Babestation24 Germany.
A few months ago the finally have added a 720p Streaming Rate Option.
Any help is important, links to Topics or Personal Messages to me.
big Thanks
14-03-2020 23:15
princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

It's so disappointing, Lejla-X started the Show from the beginning 10 p.m. german Time, at 12.30 pm she came back from her 1st break. She wore the exact same Outfit. blue and White striped top and black and White striped stockings. Only the brand new black ankle boots are amazing. After she declared live on Show, she got a lot of Messages, after she wear the same red clear high heels for a Long time. Fans wished she could bring back her black boots. If the Girls don't Show interest in her callers, why should we call her?

on the opposite positive Samy Fox Always Change Outfits and is variable in her Stylings. Once Lejla-X was much better with her Outfits. But she's still one of the best babes of alltime.

Other critic is the Music compilation, since I'm fan from the beginnings. Always the same Songs for entire 10 years. They dont invest in Music Rights to bring us new Songs. Its so ridiculous. Crew members from the babestation24.XXX days, promised improvments in the Chat, but it never happend.
14-03-2020 23:45